CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
Gamecocks1137
The Yancey
aftertwobowls
Sandstorm29
GarnetSwarm1990
robgusc76
rioninusc
Regalcock
5lbYardcock
The Vent and Coachin (8150)
Disturbing comments (3180)
2015 schedule is bru (2431)
UF lets Durkin go (2133)
2015 Early Enrollees (1678)
**USC Women vs. Hamp (1105)
SOS...a day late &am (1092)
The U ends apparel d (730)
Bobo to Colorado St? (716)
Keeping it all in pe (396)
2016 - John Simpson
2014-15 Early Enrollees
2015 Commitment - Dexter
2015 schedule is brutal
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
2015 - Ulric Jones
2015 Commitment - Dante S
2015 Commitment - Lorenzo
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
2015 Commitment - Ernest

Old 10-23-2013, 04:51 AM   #441
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
SCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudly
Default Re: USC Wallpapers

enjoy
Attached Images

SCDurwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:22 PM   #442
PLAY2WIN
Walk On

Male

PLAY2WIN is sharpening his clawsPLAY2WIN is sharpening his clawsPLAY2WIN is sharpening his clawsPLAY2WIN is sharpening his claws

AutoCad sketch i did. I think it says it all! LOL
Attached Images

PLAY2WIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:14 PM   #443
fbvolpb89
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
fbvolpb89 has feathers coming infbvolpb89 has feathers coming infbvolpb89 has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
Any way these can be re-uploaded?

I know it's been a while, but I'd also like a high-res version if possible.
Old 02-28-2014, 02:59 PM   #444
Spartan
Blue Chip

Male

Spartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudly

^The reason those aren't available is because I haven't renewed my subscription to the pay site I use to host photos. Right now it isn't in the ol' budget, but it should be in the next couple of months. If I think about it I'll try to put them on a free site, but I don't want to make any promises that I'll remember to do that.

Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:49 AM   #445
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

SCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbvolpb89 View Post
I know it's been a while, but I'd also like a high-res version if possible.
not the original designer, but thought I'd take a crack at it.
Attached Images

Old 07-09-2014, 09:11 PM   #446
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

enjoy...
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2014, 04:33 PM   #447
razyrsharpe
Walk On

Male

razyrsharpe is making other chickens nervousrazyrsharpe is making other chickens nervousrazyrsharpe is making other chickens nervousrazyrsharpe is making other chickens nervousrazyrsharpe is making other chickens nervousrazyrsharpe is making other chickens nervousrazyrsharpe is making other chickens nervous

A couple that i did this afternoon.
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2014, 05:19 PM   #448
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip

Male

Storm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot material

Is anyone gonna do a nice 2014 football schedule one this time around?

Preferably in 1920x1080.
Old 07-19-2014, 07:57 PM   #449
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

1920 x 1200 can be found here...

enjoy.
Attached Images

Old 07-20-2014, 10:50 PM   #450
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip

Male

Storm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot material

Not trying to be a dick but I'm not a big fan of the "holey" background.

Preferably something nice and detailed that showcases the stadium and the beast board with the schedule integrated in would be sweet.

I do like the way you've done the schedule...maybe a bit smaller so it doesn't overwhelm a background would be better IMO.

Again, just thoughts not trying to be a problem.
Old 07-21-2014, 09:58 AM   #451
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormOfTalons View Post
Not trying to be a dick but I'm not a big fan of the "holey" background.

Preferably something nice and detailed that showcases the stadium and the beast board with the schedule integrated in would be sweet.

I do like the way you've done the schedule...maybe a bit smaller so it doesn't overwhelm a background would be better IMO.

Again, just thoughts not trying to be a problem.
sooo.....you want an unholy background? :)
Old 08-01-2014, 01:24 PM   #452
johnmcclane
my wife is awesome

Male

CockyCash: 100500
johnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot material

this is a bit busy for a background, but a graphic i whipped up none the less.
Attached Images

Old 08-01-2014, 04:55 PM   #453
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip

Male

http://www.gamecockcereal.com/home/2...allpaper-alert
Old 08-11-2014, 04:38 PM   #454
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Did a little work today ...
Attached Images

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:06 PM   #455
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmcclane View Post
this is a bit busy for a background, but a graphic i whipped up none the less.
have this in 1920x1080?

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote