CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Clowneygotcha
Gamecocks1137
gamecockgal
Evilchicken3
spareparts
Acockolypse Now
Badazcock
eightohhthree
StormOfTalons
Mike Davis (3134)
Terrible Officiating (1774)
Cack's Toast of the (1673)
Acock's Wrap Up: Geo (1419)
If (big IF) we can w (1260)
USC -21 and a hook @ (1238)
No Gurley near the g (1097)
Elliott Fry crushes (1077)
How the top 25 SHOUL (831)
Most Spirited Fan (799)
Brad Guzan
carolina vs clemson ticke
The SEC East schedule fro
Elliott Fry crushes Clems
If (big IF) we can win bi
20 of 31 former players s
Mike Davis
Most Spirited Fan
2015 Greyshirt - Darin Sm
Tired of night games

Old 07-09-2014, 09:25 AM   #2221
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit
Default Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

I was that devistated during the SEC title game in 2010.

Then again no I wasn't, because I had very little confidence going into that one.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:26 AM   #2222
Kaka
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Kaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot material

As much as it hurst me to lose, no reason to go around doing riots, I know it happens in Los Angeles but its mostly really poor people, their federation should advertise sportsmanship a lot more.

Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #2223
tkousc
4-Star

Male

tkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudly

A couple gems from the interwebz about the Germany-Brazil game.

"Oscar Pistorius has a better defense than Brazil right now"

"That was soccer's Red Wedding"

Felt kinda bad towards the end there even though I was rooting for Germany. (My grandma is 100% German)

That was a top 5 shocking sporting moment for me.
tkousc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #2224
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

Like I said earlier, things were already bad in Brazil. After that loss yesterday, country has to be in full meltdown mode. Hopefully all the people drowning their sorrows kept the protests, riots, and mayhem to a minimum. I can't imagine this is going to be a fun place to be right now.

And it could get worse! If Argentina wins the World Cup, Brazil will go into full scale rioting!!
Old 07-09-2014, 12:02 PM   #2225
Kaka
Bowl MVP

Male

Kaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot material

The media and the "patriotic" narcisistic nuts have a lot to do with this, is great to have passion for a sport but there is no excuses for burning cars and breaking private property, it goes back to their corrupt governments and their poor education system.

Hoping Argentina wins today, its more exciting when two continents play vs each other.

Old 07-09-2014, 01:49 PM   #2226
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkousc View Post
A couple gems from the interwebz about the Germany-Brazil game.

"Oscar Pistorius has a better defense than Brazil right now"

"That was soccer's Red Wedding"

Felt kinda bad towards the end there even though I was rooting for Germany. (My grandma is 100% German)

That was a top 5 shocking sporting moment for me.
That was pretty good.

I am going witht he Dutch today but I am fine with Argentina if they win. Hope to see a high level game today from both sides.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:53 PM   #2227
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

this was like if there was a team full of zidane's vs brazil in 2006. such a treat to watch brazil get outclassed again.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 02:03 PM   #2228
IMACOCK
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
IMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka View Post
As much as it hurst me to lose, no reason to go around doing riots, I know it happens in Los Angeles but its mostly really poor people, their federation should advertise sportsmanship a lot more.
The Los Angeles Federation?
IMACOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:13 PM   #2229
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMACOCK View Post
Also known as LAF or Association of Poor People
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:14 PM   #2230
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Still damn just damn bruh zeel
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:24 PM   #2231
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

We played well against Germany imagine if we would have played aggressive in the whole Belgium game like we did at the end of it.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:30 PM   #2232
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Also known as LAF or Association of Poor People
FUFM The Federation of Undocumented Federation Members just don't mixem up with the Federales.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:52 PM   #2233
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
We played well against Germany imagine if we would have played aggressive in the whole Belgium game like we did at the end of it.
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a merry Christmas?
Old 07-09-2014, 03:58 PM   #2234
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

I predicted Germany would blitzkrieg Brazil

Today, I predict a 0-0 extra time game or 1-0. Both teams have firepower. However, if this does become a shoot out, I give the Dutch the edge in this. Only way Argentina has a chance is a low scoring match.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:04 PM   #2235
Kaka
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biocockanics View Post
Ticos made it easy for him. 3 of 5 to the right and low?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMACOCK View Post
Brazilians and Laker fans are very similar in a way, working class people with terrible education used to having winning teams.

Both the Brazilian Federation and the Lakers franchise need to remind these folks that there is not reason to stab anybody bc your team loss.

I won a few state championships, I never cried when I lost a tough game, I dont think crying after winning or losing is cool "cool," heck I don't think crying is cool at all, it won't fix anything, getting angry wont fix anything as well.

Old 07-09-2014, 07:29 PM   #2236
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

The Netherlands keeper ****ed up so bad in PKs.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:31 PM   #2237
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talons

Gonna pat myself on the back a little because I called the final two teams!! Boring game today though
Old 07-10-2014, 02:23 AM   #2238
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjeremynca View Post
I predicted Germany would blitzkrieg Brazil

Today, I predict a 0-0 extra time game or 1-0. Both teams have firepower. However, if this does become a shoot out, I give the Dutch the edge in this. Only way Argentina has a chance is a low scoring match.
Yeah, called this one. What a boring match! For all the excitement about soccer in the US, this is why people hate the sport - because of matches like this. The Dutch were better and deserved to win but this was a boring 0-0 match. van Gaal was an idiot for letting Vlaar (who had a good game) go first. The key to penalties is getting on the board first and putting the pressure on. Send one of your best first but this was a bad move.

In the end, one of the most boring teams in the entire World Cup, Argentina, are now in the final against Germany. Let's hope the Germans class up the match a little with their style and make this fun to watch.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:34 AM   #2239
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

I missed the match but caught extra time and the pk's

Why was Van Persie not in the pk's?
Old 07-10-2014, 05:26 AM   #2240
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
I missed the match but caught extra time and the pk's

Why was Van Persie not in the pk's?
He had been playing with flu like symptom stomach bug. He was done and was subbed for.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote