CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ahmad
HeadCockFan
eightohhthree
jrussjr
ChickenButt
cocky-K
SC Sandlapper
roosterdude21
b381l
Clem5on fans are bes (2647)
Mizzou Depth Chart v (1808)
Defense not an issue (1632)
7:30 kickoff for Ken (1484)
Cack's Toast of the (1233)
Legitimate, Unbiased (1203)
Brawl at 49ers/Cardi (1131)
Antonio Allen vs Als (1122)
I guess we don't get (1000)
Look who's at the bo (741)
Predict the Season (After
Chromecast
Antonio Allen vs Alshon J
Vols dismiss RB for punch
Pharoh Cooper is a stud
Defense not an issue....
Defensive personnel quest
Perspective
why we're in this positio
Ex-player sues Southern C

Old 07-10-2014, 04:46 PM   #1
topcock77
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
topcock77 is learning to peck
Default SEC Foobtall Uniforms Ranked 1-14

They sure don't take kindly to ours, which I disagree with but the blurb about Mississippi State's is hilarious. http://greatamericansportsnetwork.co...iforms-ranked/
topcock77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:50 PM   #2
Master Bedroom
Two Deep

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material
Default Re: SEC Foobtall Uniforms Ranked 1-14

lol at mizzou and arky in front of lsu
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:56 PM   #3
StormOfTalons
Blue Chip

Male

StormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPit

Meh.

Lame list.
StormOfTalons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:00 PM   #4
Diesel87
Go Carolina!

Male

Diesel87 has feathers coming inDiesel87 has feathers coming inDiesel87 has feathers coming in

Terrible list, and I don't really disagree with where we are at. I would put us at probably #5.

Mizzou at number 2 is a joke, even the Mizzou fan disagreed with it.
Diesel87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:01 PM   #5
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

No way we're ahead of LSU IMO.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:05 PM   #6
Clemsux182
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 450
Clemsux182 has feathers coming inClemsux182 has feathers coming inClemsux182 has feathers coming in

Terrible list. aTm's all white uniforms are about as slick as it gets. Top 3 IMO.
Clemsux182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:31 PM   #7
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

That's a pretty unpredictable list. Generally folks who do those write ups either have an affliction for the old, traditional styles (Alabama)...OR the newer designs (Missouri, A&M).

This one was all over the place.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:08 PM   #8
GamecockSuperFan
"and so forth"

Male

CockyCash: 200
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

" It’s like their uniforms need more black and less garnet." Can't really argue with that though.

It seems like the writers opinion is mostly based off the color of the uniforms and not so much the design itself.

A&M uniform is really nice in my opinion.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:23 PM   #9
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Wiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudly

LSU too low
Mizzou & Arkansas belong at the bottom. UGLY!
Old 07-10-2014, 09:19 PM   #10
TAFC 5 1981
Blue Chip

Male

TAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot material

I am bias so I would have FL #1, but SC should be in the Top 5. I would have UT last. I like CU's and FL's orange, but UT has faded orange.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:28 PM   #11
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Bama
LSU
AU
UGA
USC
gamecockphan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:53 PM   #12
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

In no order my top five are Bama, UGA, Auburn, Florida, LSU.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:24 PM   #13
TonyVercetti
4-Star

Male

TonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his comb

Our uniforms now are some of the best weve ever had. So clean an classy.
TonyVercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:53 PM   #14
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

LOL, South Carolina's uniforms are about as similar to Auburns as you can get without actually copying them, but they dont like em. Interesting. I dont care what anyone says, our all whites are fly.

As for MSU and A&M, Adidas Uniforms...What do you expect?! The only reason they havent screwed up Tennessee's unis is because Tennessee has a traditional look.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:56 PM   #15
Spurz
Class of 2009

Male

Spurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyVercetti View Post
Our uniforms now are some of the best weve ever had. So clean an classy.
I pretty much agree, though like some others have mentioned, the lack of a black alternate is a huge oversight. Add black and I wouldn't hesitate to declare these our best.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:05 PM   #16
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Black jerseys, white pants and garnet helmets were our best combo IMO.
↓ ↓ ↓

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:08 PM   #17
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Don't understand all the love here for LSU's uniforms. That school bus yellow is a freaking eyesore.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:03 AM   #18
TerryP
4-Star

Male

TerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel87 View Post
Terrible list, and I don't really disagree with where we are at. I would put us at probably #5.

Mizzou at number 2 is a joke, even the Mizzou fan disagreed with it.
The author of the article:

TerryP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:41 AM   #19
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

I like mizzou's uni's a lot.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:46 AM   #20
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

The author of the article probably wears hoodies or t shirts to games.

Yea I went there