CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kingoftheroost
b381l
Gamecocks1137
GoldenSpur7
Cockypantherfan
Yearofthegamecock
gamecockgal
ReadR00ster
garnet_black215
Regalcock
Polls (3225)
Gameday in Columbia (2835)
Gameday Sign Ideas (2463)
Clem5on fans are bes (1471)
Dylan Thompson's pas (1418)
Why Weren't We Bette (1314)
SEC East Race as of (1123)
ST coach fired this (933)
Hardest Schedule (923)
Let's talk about Mat (919)
ST coach fired this week
Why Weren't We Better Pre
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2
Gameday in Columbia
Clem5on fans are beside t
D line pressure
USC/Missouri 9/27/2014
Polls
iPhone 6/6plus and Apple
James Thompson - 6'9"

Old 07-10-2014, 05:10 PM   #141
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb
Default Re: Johnny Cocaine

don't they do random drug tests in the nfl?
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:23 PM   #142
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
^^^^^
Great. What's your point again?

From what I can see it's, "Cocaine is bad. Drinking is bad. I'm predicting that JFF will fail b/c of this."
Then you can't see very clearly. Drinking is not bad, but drinking to cope with/avoid your problems can be bad. Being unable to control when and how much you drink is bad. Cocaine in any form, is bad. The question is does he have control over this or not. Some people, those closest to him in fact, aren't sure he does.

I am predicting he will fail IF he doesn't get this under control, quickly.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:25 PM   #143
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Johnny Douchebag is the Miley Cyrus of the NFL and is going to be fun to watch this dumpster fire explode. When he hits rock bottom it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:30 PM   #144
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

I still say he's a freak of nature like Lawrence Taylor.

I heard he smoked crack at halftime
Old 07-10-2014, 05:55 PM   #145
GoCCUChants
I'm the Foxy Man

Male

CockyCash: 400
GoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot material

GoCCUChants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:52 PM   #146
StormOfTalons
Blue Chip

Male

StormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks321 View Post
You're a clever one, aren't you?

And oh so original.
StormOfTalons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #147
G&B
ferk it

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

This thread is actually more entertaining than reality...thanks Johnny!

"Relativity is relative" - V. Smith
G&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:03 PM   #148
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbycock View Post
don't they do random drug tests in the nfl?
The only thing a drug test can really get you on is pot. Coke stays in your system for a few day tops.
rioninusc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:09 PM   #149
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterClowney View Post
Fact: None of our players do drugs or party.
They can party all they want to for all I care, as long as they do it in the end zone!

Old 07-10-2014, 09:16 PM   #150
palmettosc
hypnotoad

Male

CockyCash: 1200
palmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Johnny Douchebag is the Miley Cyrus of the NFL and is going to be fun to watch this dumpster fire explode. When he hits rock bottom it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.
1.) How does Manziel correlate to someone who has spent their entire life in the public spotlight thus making it far more likely they will melt down? Or is it more of a catchy phrase you picked to be clever?
2.) No Panthers fan had a problem with Collins being a drunk so long as he was winning.
3.)I'm glad to see you're going to revel in a persons downfall into addiction if that is the case.
palmettosc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:21 PM   #151
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

I know of plenty of USC students who do cocaine when they party and thats the only time they touch it. Im sure if its popular on one campus its popular on others. Id put money that he used it in college and uses it as a rec. drug now. Still not excuse, but I'm not surprised. Some people can control it, some people cant. Any braves fans here? Chipper jones was known take some hits and thrown down back in his younger days.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:22 AM   #152
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
I know of plenty of USC students who do cocaine when they party and thats the only time they touch it. Im sure if its popular on one campus its popular on others. Id put money that he used it in college and uses it as a rec. drug now. Still not excuse, but I'm not surprised. Some people can control it, some people cant. Any braves fans here? Chipper jones was known take some hits and thrown down back in his younger days.
Yep. It's more common than a lot of people think, particularly on college campuses. I had friends who would take it during long day or night drinking binges to keep them going. I'm not saying it's good and I personally would never touch it, but they were completely able to stay in control and weren't crazy crackheads throwing their while lives away because they used it every now and again.

I could NEVER use the stuff because I could never snort anything up my nose. Seriously. I can't even use nose sprays. There no way any kind of solid could ever make it up there.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:24 AM   #153
Master Bedroom
Two Deep

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
lol @ was
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:27 AM   #154
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

This just in... Johnny Manziel smoked a cigarette. GAWD, I can't wait to watch this douche bag throw picks and die of cancer. Punk.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:53 AM   #155
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
This just in... Johnny Manziel smoked a cigarette. GAWD, I can't wait to watch this douche bag throw picks and die of cancer. Punk.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
Old 07-11-2014, 09:06 AM   #156
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

I think he'll do well and hope he does well.
He's fun to watch.

Don't really care what they do on and off the field. Athletes aren't role models.
In my eyes they are pieces of meat here for our entertainment.

Kind of like modern day gladiators.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:13 AM   #157
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
The only thing a drug test can really get you on is pot. Coke stays in your system for a few day tops.
i understand but if they are random, you never know when they will come knockin at your door. so doing coke or pot, eventually you will get caught.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:17 AM   #158
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

If you know the right people you'll get around a drug test.

That's why guys like Josh Gordon are so stupid.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:21 AM   #159
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Y'all do know that Shaw is not a monk right? He goes out at night and throws a few back just like other people his age. Atleast he did when he lived in Columbia.

And here I thought that was the reason he shaved his head.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:28 AM   #160
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...353_story.html

Everyone on this thread agrees that this stuff will only matter if he doesn't do well on the field. Namath pulled it off because he won, but he still needed alcohol couselling later in life as he tried to feel Suzy Kohlber up on tv while sloshed during a MNF broadcast. If it is recreational, he doesn't hurt other people and he wins, then it wont be a story. If however he doesnt do well, it could spiral quickly.