CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
GamecockSuperFan
robgusc76
cocks are us
El Cid Ranger
taylorssc
johnnyb
A. Pilgrim
jellafever
GarnetSwarm1990
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2064)
Jimbo Fisher Blames (957)
Ole Miss Fan's Milk- (829)
Herbstreit on " (819)
Little know stat (We (776)
SEC QB's in the Red (775)
Gamecockology Helms (704)
2013 Georgia vs. 201 (647)
Gif Sharing Time!!!! (409)
Where do you like to (339)
Halo: Master Chief Collec
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Lose to Clemson, or to Te
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Sports no longer fun?
Meta: Is there a notifica
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTING
USC/Tennessee 11/1/2014
We're going to the NCAA T

Old 07-11-2014, 01:10 PM   #181
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: SEC Network getting nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
One has nothing to do with the other.

Consider: Davis Wade was built in 1914, Vaught Hemingway in 1915, Neyland in '21, Bryant Denny in '29 and it ranks as the 8th or 9th oldest in the SEC. My point being a lot of the stadiums are ancient just like the equipment used to carry the television signals.

When ESPN carried a game on Saturday's a lot of the time they were bringing in their equipment to broadcast the signal in HD (if the stadium didn't have that capability.) These stadiums haven't had that ability due to the way they were "wired."

I mentioned this a few days ago and since then I've learned the SEC did issue a mandate (for lack of a better word) to the schools that they needed to upgrade their television studios and equipment in preparation for the SECN.

I was linked to a comment by one Auburn reporter on the Rivals.com network voicing frustrations over the school having to spend almost three million (while also claiming they lost around nine million last year.)

It's entirely possible the games will be in HD. However, to do so, it'll mean that every facility in the SEC will have to be upgraded. I can see a figure of around 3 million covering nine/ten cameras and studio wiring in a football stadium and that's assuming they already have HD cameras.

In today's age of high definition, it is a little puzzling why we haven't heard more on this front from the SEC offices. Perhaps, not all is in place yet?
Wow you just wasted a lot of time and typing on a topic you know NOTHING about. Do you think athletic departments just lend out their equipment whenever ABC, CBS, or ESPN comes into town? Goodness man. I hope you don't go around life this confident on topics you aren't too bright on.

Only expense the school may incur is setting up a room for broadcasting (which come on, the return is immediate)...but cameras and film equipment? No way.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:43 PM   #182
petecock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
petecock is making other chickens nervouspetecock is making other chickens nervouspetecock is making other chickens nervouspetecock is making other chickens nervouspetecock is making other chickens nervouspetecock is making other chickens nervouspetecock is making other chickens nervouspetecock is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabbieM View Post
I'm just sick of having to have some form of television package to get sports... ...No go for us here since you know, there is no competition.

/endrant
Thanks for that.

The SEC Network is no friend of mine.

I am no businessman, but common sense and life experience tells me that they are arm-twisting in order to make up for their lack of viability.

A cable tv service provider, large or small, will weigh the cost of carrying the SEC Network and then make a good decision, for them. My provider will have to decide if one or two days of high viewership against 363 days of "eh...not so much" is worth "x" amount of dollars.

Using a big game (first EVER meeting, first sec game!!!) to gin up demand is a false pretense.

Putting fans in the position of making extra-ordinary decisions, such as breaking television service contracts and entering into new ones, seems akin to what children of divorced parents experience. I feel like I have to decide if I want to live with my home-town cable mom or my wandering footballoholic dad.

And if my provider picks it up, you can bet your sweet bippy that rates will go up, along with millions who will never watch it.

I am a fan of the South Carolina Gamecocks, not a greedy Southeastern Conference, and I already had the SEC Network! It was called ESPN, NBC, CBS, ABC, etc...

Article: Adverse effect on national level

Article: Adverse effect on regional level

I know that those who have access will not care about those shut out, it is a natural but unsavory fact of life, but I appreciate those of you who understand the frustration and anxiety someone in my position is experiencing.

Thanks for tolerating my rant!

(By the way, will the SEC Network make pay-per-view available to customers of non-carriers?)
petecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:35 PM   #183
evan_aggie
Recruit

Male

evan_aggie is sharpening his clawsevan_aggie is sharpening his clawsevan_aggie is sharpening his clawsevan_aggie is sharpening his claws

Actually, the SEC network is not exactly what you'd see on CBS, ESPN.

I think you are mistaken regarding how many conference games will be made available. CBS chooses only 2 games to broadcast usually on Saturdays (sometimes 1 if I'm not mistaken). Then ESPN may also show a bunch on ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU. The SEC network is going to broadcast 45 football games in the first 4 weeks of the season. Many of these games would never get picked up by a network and in some cases would go for $30 PPV. They aren't always the most amazing games, but still should garner interest from football-loving states in the SEC.
evan_aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:39 PM   #184
TerryP
4-Star

Male

TerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
I am not sure what you are getting at here. It has always been the case that whoever was broadcasting the game used their own equipment to film it and send the signal out. The schools are not responsible for any of the broadcast equipment as far as the games are concerned. All SEC schools are spending money to build and upgrade facilities in order for the SEC network to have a place on campus to broadcast from you are correct about that part.
The audio and video cabling that's built into the stadiums are used for smaller games/broadcasts.

Consider who handled your PPV games in the past as one example of the schools equipment being used versus ESPN bringing in their own.

Your University has been upgrading their equipment.

Quote:
The clock is ticking down for the launch of the SEC Network, and South Carolina is ready to maximize its opportunities for national exposure. After investing in technology, equipment and personnel, South Carolina aims to broadcast all home events for most of its varsity sports in year one of the network.

This article hit Twitter just before lunch today posted from the SEC.

http://www.gamecocksonline.com/genrel/070914aac.html
TerryP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:42 PM   #185
TerryP
4-Star

Male

TerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
Wow you just wasted a lot of time and typing on a topic you know NOTHING about. Do you think athletic departments just lend out their equipment whenever ABC, CBS, or ESPN comes into town? Goodness man. I hope you don't go around life this confident on topics you aren't too bright on.

Only expense the school may incur is setting up a room for broadcasting (which come on, the return is immediate)...but cameras and film equipment? No way.
Before you jump to a conclusion, much less state one publicly about what someone may or may not know, perhaps you should pause, take a breath, and consider your own expertise.

As you can see from the article I just linked, you couldn't have been more wrong.

Quote:
"The ESPN minimum standard is a four-camera operation along with their graphics package," says David Cockfield, South Carolina's Director of Live Productions. "It is our goal that if you're watching a game from here on the digital tier, you should not be able to tell the difference between our game and the ESPN network live event."
Old 07-11-2014, 04:52 PM   #186
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by petecock View Post
I am a fan of the South Carolina Gamecocks, not a greedy Southeastern Conference, and I already had the SEC Network! It was called ESPN, NBC, CBS, ABC, etc...
I don't understand how you can be a fan of the Gamecocks and not the SEC. The SEC, and the great culture of SEC football, is part of what helps the Gamecocks dominate Clempson. Doesn't a successful SEC Network translate into even greater dominance by Carolina of the little brother program in the State of SC. Please explain your hatred of the SEC. It seems inconsistent with being a Gamecock fan.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:33 PM   #187
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Before you jump to a conclusion, much less state one publicly about what someone may or may not know, perhaps you should pause, take a breath, and consider your own expertise.

As you can see from the article I just linked, you couldn't have been more wrong.
No, I'm not.

South Carolina is not going to have to buy equipment (like cameras) to televise sporting events through the SEC network. Those productions are handled by whoever is hosting the televised event- CBS, ESPN, ABC, etc.

They are, however, going to look into upgrading our OWN equipment for use of web streams. These web streams will encompass some of the non-rev sports like soccer, volleyball, tennis, etc. In essence, there won't be a need for "Gamecock All Access" or whatever they call it now.

Huge difference in terms of what we are talking about and the investment needed to get up to par.

Old 07-11-2014, 05:59 PM   #188
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Thanks for that.

I am no businessman, but common sense and life experience tells me that they are arm-twisting in order to make up for their lack of viability.

A cable tv service provider, large or small, will weigh the cost of carrying the SEC Network and then make a good decision, for them. My provider will have to decide if one or two days of high viewership against 363 days of "eh...not so much" is worth "x" amount of dollars.

Using a big game (first EVER meeting, first sec game!!!) to gin up demand is a false pretense.

Putting fans in the position of making extra-ordinary decisions, such as breaking television service contracts and entering into new ones, seems akin to what children of divorced parents experience. I feel like I have to decide if I want to live with my home-town cable mom or my wandering footballoholic dad.

And if my provider picks it up, you can bet your sweet bippy that rates will go up, along with millions who will never watch it.

I know that those who have access will not care about those shut out, it is a natural but unsavory fact of life, but I appreciate those of you who understand the frustration and anxiety someone in my position is experiencing.

(By the way, will the SEC Network make pay-per-view available to customers of non-carriers?)
The SEC Network is projected to bring in 13 million per team in more revenue, and that's just to start. You can not like it, but its the best thing for our program. We can now upgrade all the facilities to stay in line with the SEC powers which will blow all the other conference teams out of the water.
Old 07-11-2014, 06:06 PM   #189
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

I'm all for the SEC network bringing us money but unless our game is on it not going to really care if my provider doesn't have it.

I can just go to the gamecock bar here in "the city" which is more fun anyway.

What will they show when there aren't games on? Bear Bryant re-runs?

That said I won't freak out if cable goes up, it happens. There are tons of channels I don't watch. Shit cbs being one of them and that's when we are on
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:16 PM   #190
TerryP
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Quote:
One has nothing to do with the other.

Consider: Davis Wade was built in 1914, Vaught Hemingway in 1915, Neyland in '21, Bryant Denny in '29 and it ranks as the 8th or 9th oldest in the SEC. My point being a lot of the stadiums are ancient just like the equipment used to carry the television signals.

When ESPN carried a game on Saturday's a lot of the time they were bringing in their equipment to broadcast the signal in HD (if the stadium didn't have that capability.) These stadiums haven't had that ability due to the way they were "wired."

I mentioned this a few days ago and since then I've learned the SEC did issue a mandate (for lack of a better word) to the schools that they needed to upgrade their television studios and equipment in preparation for the SECN.

I was linked to a comment by one Auburn reporter on the Rivals.com network voicing frustrations over the school having to spend almost three million (while also claiming they lost around nine million last year.)

It's entirely possible the games will be in HD. However, to do so, it'll mean that every facility in the SEC will have to be upgraded. I can see a figure of around 3 million covering nine/ten cameras and studio wiring in a football stadium and that's assuming they already have HD cameras.

In today's age of high definition, it is a little puzzling why we haven't heard more on this front from the SEC offices. Perhaps, not all is in place yet?

Quote:
No, I'm not.

South Carolina is not going to have to buy equipment (like cameras) to televise sporting events through the SEC network. Those productions are handled by whoever is hosting the televised event- CBS, ESPN, ABC, etc.

They are, however, going to look into upgrading our OWN equipment for use of web streams. These web streams will encompass some of the non-rev sports like soccer, volleyball, tennis, etc. In essence, there won't be a need for "Gamecock All Access" or whatever they call it now.

Huge difference in terms of what we are talking about and the investment needed to get up to par.
Jesus Christ. In your need to either be brash, cocky, or just obstinate to do you set aside reading comprehension and short-term memory?

Look at what you highlighted when you took it upon yourself to tell me I was talking about something I know nothing about.

I stated, which you emphasized, "My point being a lot of the stadiums are ancient just like the equipment used to carry the television signals."

In the article from your schools official website:

A big part of that investment was installing underground fiber optic cable between the various venues on campus and tying them back to the control room so everything can be sent back to the SEC Network in Charlotte.

So, this retort ..."Only expense the school may incur is setting up a room for broadcasting (which come on, the return is immediate)...but cameras and film equipment? No way..."[ is simply wrong.

I never suggested cameras and film equipment were needed at UoSC. I did say an Auburn reporter said they'd spent almost three million and I could see that three million covering cost "assuming they already had HD cameras."

I stated what I knew to be a fact. Ironically, later on this morning, via Twitter I stumble across an article from your own school saying the same thing.

Read the article.

http://www.gamecocksonline.com/genrel/070914aac.html
Old 07-11-2014, 08:08 PM   #191
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

The original point I was trying to make clear to you, which you haven't been able to refute (and I have read that article):

South Carolina, or any SEC school, does not have to purchase or upgrade ANYTHING that will be involved in broadcasting TELEVISED games on the SEC network. Solutions to improve streaming online for the SEC Network thru WatchESPN- certainly, schools are making improvements to do that. The article focuses on that portion.

However, you said stadiums would need to upgraded by the schools if they wanted to broadcast in HD on the SECN. That is not true at all because none of their equipment will be used in the production of a televised broadcast on any network, including the SEC Network. ESPN (or whoever) would roll in their own equipment and crew for that operation.

Do you understand what I am trying to get across here? Televised versus streamed. Availability of HD and who is responsible for providing it. That is what we are talking about.

Old 07-11-2014, 09:59 PM   #192
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
The original point I was trying to make clear to you, which you haven't been able to refute (and I have read that article):

South Carolina, or any SEC school, does not have to purchase or upgrade ANYTHING that will be involved in broadcasting TELEVISED games on the SEC network. Solutions to improve streaming online for the SEC Network thru WatchESPN- certainly, schools are making improvements to do that. The article focuses on that portion.

However, you said stadiums would need to upgraded by the schools if they wanted to broadcast in HD on the SECN. That is not true at all because none of their equipment will be used in the production of a televised broadcast on any network, including the SEC Network. ESPN (or whoever) would roll in their own equipment and crew for that operation.

Do you understand what I am trying to get across here? Televised versus streamed. Availability of HD and who is responsible for providing it. That is what we are talking about.
I am under the impression our equipment will be used to facilitate production and broadcast of formerly tier 3 sports bound for publication by the SEC Network. This would include a lot of the non revenue sports (tennis, soccer, track). The article published by the school makes it sound like we are putting up $1M to facilitate producing the highest content in the SEC.

I'm not sure what you're trying to communicate, but the Alabama dude is not wrong.

Shaq Attack
Old 07-12-2014, 03:07 PM   #193
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
I am under the impression our equipment will be used to facilitate production and broadcast of formerly tier 3 sports bound for publication by the SEC Network. This would include a lot of the non revenue sports (tennis, soccer, track). The article published by the school makes it sound like we are putting up $1M to facilitate producing the highest content in the SEC.

I'm not sure what you're trying to communicate, but the Alabama dude is not wrong.
*facepalm*

Okay, you just repeated something I already said. The Tier 3, or non-rev sports, will use our new equipment to broadcast the events...over a STREAM ONLINE. NOT TELEVISION. I stated that.

We will not have to outfit our stadium or facilities with equipment that will be used in the production of a LIVE TELEVISION BROADCASTS on the SEC Network or any other televised network. Totally different production that requires a totally different investment and focus. The network will still take care of that, whether it is ESPN, CBS, ABC, Fox, etc.

Sheesh, I give up.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:42 PM   #194
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
*facepalm*

Okay, you just repeated something I already said. The Tier 3, or non-rev sports, will use our new equipment to broadcast the events...over a STREAM ONLINE. NOT TELEVISION. I stated that.

We will not have to outfit our stadium or facilities with equipment that will be used in the production of a LIVE TELEVISION BROADCASTS on the SEC Network or any other televised network. Totally different production that requires a totally different investment and focus. The network will still take care of that, whether it is ESPN, CBS, ABC, Fox, etc.

Sheesh, I give up.
I am no tech person, but don't you use cameras with both type of systems? Plus, our digital stream is going to be picked up by the SEC Network and rebroadcast on cable television. And, there is nothing to say that the SEC Network will not use our camera-work if it is a high enough quality. It sounds like the University is going to be hiring a pretty large technical staff for this. Should be a good job for a young person in this field.

Shaq Attack
Old 07-12-2014, 07:31 PM   #195
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

Comcast Update, sort of!

This may be a repeat but Mr. College Football Tony B said on Twitter he has Comcast and is not all worried about missing anything on the SEC Network. It is coming to Comcast.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #196
airborne09
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
airborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervous

I know it's been said and said but i hope direct gets it.lol
airborne09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:08 PM   #197
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Thanks for that.

Old 07-12-2014, 11:47 PM   #198
wumarshall82
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

wumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot material

I don't see DirecTV adding it within the next few weeks. That is over 20 million viewers
Old 07-13-2014, 12:04 AM   #199
75CarolinaFan
Gatorade Poster of d Year

Male

CockyCash: 100200
75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by wumarshall82 View Post
I don't see DirecTV adding it within the next few weeks. That is over 20 million viewers
I think they will. If not, they'll lose a lot of customers. If Comcast truly is on board, it looks like even without Directv, Time Warner, etc the SEC will net about $13mil per SEC school by being in about 50 million homes. I just don't think the self-proclaimed "Leader in Sports" in Directv is willing to lose all those SEC fans. JMHO and we'll see for sure soon enough.

75CarolinaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:29 PM   #200
BloodySpur
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1200
BloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervous
Default Dish Network... Damn!

I called Dish yesterday to make sure my current package (America's Top 250) would include the SEC Network. To start with I had to talk with a Buddhist Monk in Nepal... between my Woodruff redneck dialect and her Bangladeshi we had what Cool Hand Luke once called a failure to communicate!

So... I ask her... she says no, you have to have the Multi Sports Package (an additional $11.99) which will then include the SEC Network. I say fine then, hook me up. Well after doing a little research this morning, it appears that the SECN IS included in my current package.... I call back,,, the new Monk tells me indeed that my current package does include the SECN,,, so I tell her that I want to cancel the Multi Sports Package,,, ok she says but that will cost you $5,,, oh hell naw! I then call back and ask to talk to the head Monk,,, I'm on hold for around 20 minutes,,, the head Monk gets on the phone,,, I tell him the deal,,, put on hold for another five minutes,,, he says he'll take the $5 off but Dish no longer offers the SEC Network and that they decided some time last year not to carry it... WOW...

I didn't tell him what a du mass he is but did tell him that I was pretty sure that was not the case... just lett'n y'all know what you may have to deal with,,, as I understand though, you can call multiple times and eventually talk to someone in the US.

Last edited by BloodySpur; 07-14-2014 at 09:29 AM.
BloodySpur is offline   Reply With Quote