CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Yearofthegamecock
Acockolypse Now
ReadR00ster
jrussjr
b381l
ACPhilson
Regalcock
WeStillOwnUSC
COCKYTALKIN
kick_ball
Auburn looks beatabl (3943)
Three young corners (2135)
**official Vandy pre (1849)
Haven't seen one unb (730)
Funny Golf Story Abo (694)
Defense Tackles (564)
Auburn Stealing Sign (550)
Can it get any bette (434)
I used to like bush (261)
Gamecocks Traveling (248)
Can it get any better!
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,
James Thompson - 6'9"
Auburn looks beatable
uniforms saturday
Boo This Man...
**official Vandy predicti
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Making the Trip to Kentuc
Texas Tech assistant resi

Old 08-16-2014, 10:11 PM   #1
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default I Question The State's Agenda...

I think the state wants to ensure you know that a former Gamecock did something negative.

Pictured is walk-on fullback James Hutton.

His crime is punching another dude in the face.

Quote:
ASSAULT AND BATTERY – 2nd DEGREE
Class A Misdemeanor
Code §16-3-600(D)(1)
CDR Code 3413

Elements Of The Offense:
That the accused unlawfully injured another person, or offers or attempts to injure another person with the present ability to do so, and:
(a) moderate bodily injury to another person results or moderate bodily injury to another person could have resulted; or
(b) the act involves the nonconsensual touching of the private parts of a person, either under or above clothing.
Note:
‘Moderate bodily injury’ means physical injury requiring treatment to an organ system of the body other than the skin, muscles, and connective tissues of the body, except when there is penetration of the skin, muscles, and connective tissues that require surgical repair of a complex nature or when treatment of the injuries requires the use of regional or general anesthesia.
‘Private parts’ means the genital area or buttocks of a male or female or the breasts of a female.
Penalty:
Fine of not more than $2,500, or imprisonment for not more than 3 years, or both.

Old 08-16-2014, 10:18 PM   #2
TheUniversityofSC
NSA Agent

Male

CockyCash: 500
TheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot material
Default Re: I Question The State's Agenda...

You still read the state? Lol. I thought CockyTalk had a ban on that website? Oh and a former tater is still smoking pot.
Old 08-16-2014, 10:22 PM   #3
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Who pays the state's salaries? Better yet who owns that damn Paper. Someone with a grudge against us apparently.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 10:30 PM   #4
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

I don't think it is an agenda, more of a vendetta really.
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 10:34 PM   #5
SwampFox
1st Team All-American

Male

SwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot material

The State Puppy Trainer and Fish Cleaning Surface Cover has had it in for the university for years. Remember a now deceased writer named Herman Helms?

Scotland Forever

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...eum/index.html
SwampFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 10:45 PM   #6
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Did he use a towel rod?

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 10:58 PM   #7
GH
Moonocababa

Male

GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

the comments on facebook are pretty interesting...

"From a Clemson fan-
This is why your newspaper is a joke. What he did was wrong, but plastering this on the news especially like you are doing is ridiculous."

"Die Hard Tiger Fan and quite frankly his football affiliation has absolutely nothing to do with his actions so why would you even mention that? What REALLY matters here is violence is never the answer to anything."

"And do you think a 'no name, nobody remembers' Gamecock was the best way to reference the accused? And was there a reason listed for the fight? No, just tried to make a mockery of it being a former Gamecock...boo, hiss on you!"

"Seriously. This publication is pathetic. One more reason I don't subscribe in print/online. Did y'all happen to go around the state and dig up any other college's "formers" who may have broken the law today? Or yesterday? Or last week? He'll get a slap on the wrist....but not because he's a "former" anything.....because that's how we roll here in the SC. Why don't you do a piece on the injustice suffered by the victims of 2nd degree assault and battery in SC? How the term "victim's rights" and "victim's advocacy" mean absolutely less than nothing? How about that????"

"Totally don't remember this guy. And that matters because it speaks to the State paper's sensationalism. They created headlines out of a non newsworthy event. Quite a stretch by our local rag!"

""A walk on fullback?? Really? Please let us know if the 2nd string water boy ever gets in trouble as well. That way we will have 2 no names to think about"
Old 08-16-2014, 11:02 PM   #8
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

That dude is a piece of shit. Regardless of whether he was a walk-on at USC or an Aerospace Engineer from MIT. The State is a joke.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:03 PM   #9
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Did moRon Morris write it?
Old 08-16-2014, 11:06 PM   #10
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Did moRon Morris write it?
Reads like his work, but not entirely sure.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Old 08-16-2014, 11:10 PM   #11
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Sounds like he won the fight. Sooo, he's got that going for him...
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:15 PM   #12
GH
Moonocababa

Male

I heard from a former east Carolina student that the former gamecock player said something disparaging about the victim's wife (a keenan h.s. graduate). The victim, a graduate of the university of south Carolina, told the puncher that he did not appreciate the remarks. The former south Carolina walk-on fullback then sucker punched the engineering major. The guy who spent his freshman year in snowden received the punch, fell and hit his head on the sidewalk.

The officer on the scene once ate a two piece combo from the bojangles near Williams-Brice Stadium and he also owns a Charlotte hornets hat
Old 08-16-2014, 11:24 PM   #13
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

who did he punch? Ronald Morris Jr.?
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:42 PM   #14
Sir Cuss
Blue Chip

Female

Sir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Who pays the state's salaries? Better yet who owns that damn Paper. Someone with a grudge against us apparently.
Probably Nimrata Haley.

Sir Cuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:51 AM   #15
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material
Default Former USC football player arrested for alleged sucker punch on King Street

If you can read this.....so this guy was a walk-on FB for two years, gets arrested and Gamecock football gets associated with this. What does being some walk-on from 7 years ago have to do with this crime?
Local TV shows the same thing.....why do they do this?

http://www.postandcourier.com/articl...esidents-skull
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 08:10 AM   #16
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Default Re: Former USC football player arrested for alleged sucker punch on King Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
If you can read this.....so this guy was a walk-on FB for two years, gets arrested and Gamecock football gets associated with this. What does being some walk-on from 7 years ago have to do with this crime?
Local TV shows the same thing.....why do they do this?

http://www.postandcourier.com/articl...esidents-skull

The state is just trying to be relevant.

Old 08-17-2014, 09:34 AM   #17
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Former USC football player arrested for alleged sucker punch on King Street

Man what a dick. I hope they don't let him plead down for probation or something. Guy deserves at least a couple years in jail.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:58 AM   #18
GH
Moonocababa

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandstorm2001 View Post
Man what a dick. I hope they don't let him plead down for probation or something. Guy deserves at least a couple years in jail.

couple of years?
Old 08-17-2014, 03:50 PM   #19
BeerandBacon
Recruit

Male

BeerandBacon has hatched from the shell

The only thing that surprises me about this is the fact there are still gamecock fans around who would be shocked by this sort of tactic. I wrote off the state long ago because of their unnecessary negativety toward our program. I was a charter member of gogamecocks but bailed after Morris's articles got out of hand. That slap on the wrist they gave Morris later did nothing to change my mind.
BeerandBacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 05:01 PM   #20
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerandBacon View Post
The only thing that surprises me about this is the fact there are still gamecock fans around who would be shocked by this sort of tactic. I wrote off the state long ago because of their unnecessary negativety toward our program. I was a charter member of gogamecocks but bailed after Morris's articles got out of hand. That slap on the wrist they gave Morris later did nothing to change my mind.

True, but the time frame of the agenda / Vendetta has been decades. Herman Helms is a name older Gamecocks could educate about. Not sure why anyone would think that an agenda that spans multiple decades would change.