CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Regalcock
Cockypantherfan
ACPhilson
PageUSC
The Yancey
KaneisAble
gadeneer1986
taylorssc
SCohioBoy
HBC Weekly Presser (2106)
Thompson Has Neck In (1508)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (1065)
4th & 1 Play (934)
Kentucky prediction (637)
Just Booked my Hotel (546)
So What? (478)
Bad Week For Upstate (354)
Jeopardy: USC and th (275)
Travis Bell's Photos (222)
Just Booked my Hotel for
What fish do you eat
Cleaned up version: SEC E
Best position coach or co
2016 - Tavien Feaster
Kentucky prediction
State talent drying up
Really excited to visit t
QB Recruiting Strategy
Zone Read Analysis w/ 201

Old 08-16-2014, 01:05 PM   #201
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: New Sign at Williams Brice

Oh yeah. That lighting on the bottom of the sign is awesome.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:17 PM   #202
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosstheboss View Post
Whoever suggested this on twitter is genius!
Yes, yes, yes!

A video board under it would be even better.
Old 08-16-2014, 02:08 PM   #203
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

COCKYWOOD View Post
Sign looks great! Some of you must be unhappy in life. Seems you bitch about everything. Maybe CT should let the amount you bitch be determined by your yearly donations to USC .

It clearly seems as if you are the only one bitching around here. So guys are talking about the old lettering. Big deal. Not really bitching if you ask me. All I see is a bunch of praise about the beautiful new sign and opinions on what the University plans on doing about the old sign marks.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:29 PM   #204
TaterHater1984
The Original Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 100000
TaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to TaterHater1984

Chris Clark from Gamecock Central says that there will be a 60ft picture of Spurrier under the sign. Not the one being passed around twitter, but there will be one.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:01 PM   #205
BlakelyH19
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaterHater1984 View Post
Chris Clark from Gamecock Central says that there will be a 60ft picture of Spurrier under the sign. Not the one being passed around twitter, but there will be one.
ehhh i hope not.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:09 PM   #206
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

Lipstick on a pig is a postive response on the new sign ?
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 07:52 PM   #207
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:

Ummmm....yea IDK.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:37 PM   #208
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Haven't seen that and i've been searching, where did you come across this info?
Old 08-16-2014, 08:38 PM   #209
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Its on Twitter
Old 08-16-2014, 09:36 PM   #210
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
Its on Twitter

No, it's not!

Anyway, I'm surprised Spurrier is okay with them doing it.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:48 PM   #211
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
No, it's not!

Anyway, I'm surprised Spurrier is okay with them doing it.

First I've heard about it, guess we'll have to wait and see.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:49 PM   #212
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by boowilliam4 View Post
First I've heard about it, guess we'll have to wait and see.

There's truth to it but there's no pic of it.

@GCChrisClark: BTW, @JorgeBrosada has a concept look that would be awesome for the Spurrier banner. Won't be that, but will be HBC.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:54 PM   #213
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
There's truth to it but there's no pic of it.

@GCChrisClark: BTW, @JorgeBrosada has a concept look that would be awesome for the Spurrier banner. Won't be that, but will be HBC.

That would be awesome!
Old 08-16-2014, 10:18 PM   #214
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by boowilliam4 View Post
That would be awesome!

I don't know, might be a little too much.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:22 PM   #215
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

It's going to have stuff on there about him being the winningest coach ever and stuff.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:11 AM   #216
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
Looks better in the dark
That's what she said?
Old 08-17-2014, 01:23 AM   #217
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

I'm excited about the new look, Even my clem5on buddies were telling me that they thought it looked really cool.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:09 AM   #218
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

My lovely bride dropped our grand daughter off at school today and drove by the stadium. I didn't discuss its upgrades with her and didn't know she was going to drive by WB on the way out of town. She couldn't believe how great the new look was and thought she was making the scoop by sending me pics while I'm in Cali. I didn't have the heart to tell her CT already had a bunch of the pictures posted.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:14 AM   #219
cockycrazy2001
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 890
cockycrazy2001 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbgamecock View Post
My lovely bride dropped our grand daughter off at school today and drove by the stadium. I didn't discuss its upgrades with her and didn't know she was going to drive by WB on the way out of town. She couldn't believe how great the new look was and thought she was making the scoop by sending me pics while I'm in Cali. I didn't have the heart to tell her CT already had a bunch of the pictures posted.
And that, my friends is how you keep a marriage alive haha.
cockycrazy2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:50 AM   #220
gocockswyn
Starter

Female

gocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolinb1 View Post
I like the idea of something like this..

I actually like the idea of the S C flag look at the bottom to cover up old letter scars. It would look cool if it was only in carved stone with no color and the light from the sign would bring it out.

Or maybe the sixty foot pic of Spurrier would work.
gocockswyn is offline   Reply With Quote