CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > CockyTalk Get Togethers

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
Badazcock
Gamecockswag
b381l
Gamecocks1137
cocksmith1or11
Regalcock
The Yancey
kingofnerf
NAGamecockFan
The Comeback & T (613)
Simple "yes&quo (558)
ESPN Game Day Commen (511)
Bashing Players, coa (465)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (434)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (395)
TeMarcus Blanton (327)
Phil Steele just pre (184)
Wallpaper & Back (180)
Instrumental Music ( (157)
Bama @ Tennessee
Simple "yes" or
Name a Gamecock
ESPN Game Day Comments Re
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Phil Steele just predicte
Who start on the d line t
Why I think we beat Aubur
TeMarcus Blanton
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr

Old 07-30-2014, 03:43 PM   #41
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 Ultimate Tailgate -- Tenn Game Nov 1st

You know that I'll be cooking.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:09 PM   #42
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster'srule View Post
FB says the page is currently unavailable.
Link is fixed now - just joined in
Old 07-30-2014, 06:41 PM   #43
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBird View Post
Link is fixed now - just joined in
I'm still getting:

This content is currently unavailable
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:01 PM   #44
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Hmmmmm...don't know. It was unavailable for me too last week but now it works OK for me.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:51 PM   #45
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

If link doesn't work for you just type in the search bar 2014 Ultimate Tailgate (Tennessee Game Nov 1)

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 08:26 PM   #46
Tolley
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 0
Tolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPit

Hey Cack,
Is there any way we can start compiling a list of confirmed Cocky Talkers in the thread. It would be nice to keep track of how many we can expect without having to back read. Also, if we could write beside their name what they will bring, that would be good too. I would do it, but I have no idea how to go about it.

I'm trying to figure out a parking situation for us. Called a couple places, but no one will reserve spots. As of now, it sounds like the only way to do it would be to pay for a certain number of spots, rope them off until people come and then get reimbursed.
My dad and I typically park in the Shriner's lot on George Rogers and Rosewood. When we go to the aTm game, I will talk to them about possible options for us.
Tolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:49 PM   #47
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Yeah, I can edit the original thread with the information and/or keep it on the event page on FB.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:34 PM   #48
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

From last year's soiree:

Order Of The Spur
Old 08-21-2014, 01:47 PM   #49
SomertimeCock12
formerly known as Linky

Female

CockyCash: 267
SomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to SomertimeCock12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Yeah, I can edit the original thread with the information and/or keep it on the event page on FB.
User Error I'm sure, but I don't see a link in previous posts and can't find Event page on facebook. Yes, I tried search bar.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:34 PM   #50
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

https://www.facebook.com/events/815257521831905/

Not sure if that's any better but there it is, anyway
Old 08-21-2014, 05:31 PM   #51
SomertimeCock12
formerly known as Linky

Female

SomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot material

Thanks for trying but page is unavailable
Old 08-21-2014, 08:39 PM   #52
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomertimeCock12 View Post
Thanks for trying but page is unavailable
Working for me.

Order Of The Spur
Old 08-22-2014, 12:35 AM   #53
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 699000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
From last year's soiree:

The Warlord and The Yancey ! It's a Wonderful Life.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:57 AM   #54
palmettosc
hypnotoad

Male

CockyCash: 1200
palmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Working for me.
Are you friends with cack on fb? He may have it set to only friends. Not working for me either.
palmettosc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 12:24 PM   #55
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmettosc View Post
Are you friends with cack on fb? He may have it set to only friends. Not working for me either.
The page says that it set for friends and their invites. Shoot me a PM with your FB name and I will send you an invite.

Order Of The Spur
Old 08-22-2014, 02:54 PM   #56
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

I don't think I was invited (as Groucho said, I would never join a group that would accept me as a member!), but I got on it OK. Not friends with cack either, in the Facebook sense :-)
Old 08-25-2014, 02:23 PM   #57
SomertimeCock12
formerly known as Linky

Female

Quote:
The page says that it set for friends and their invites. Shoot me a PM with your FB name and I will send you an invite.
Thanks, Speedy!
Old 08-25-2014, 02:28 PM   #58
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Sorry, it had it selected to "Open Invite", I figured that'd make it open for anyone that wanted to, but didn't see the "Public" tab.

It's completely open to anyone.

Old 08-25-2014, 02:33 PM   #59
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons

nm

Last edited by Rooster'srule; 08-25-2014 at 03:24 PM.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:36 PM   #60
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Sorry, it had it selected to "Open Invite", I figured that'd make it open for anyone that wanted to, but didn't see the "Public" tab.

It's completely open to anyone.
It would be nice if you guys would put the link in your signature until the game!. Thx Guys shaping up to be a good year and looking forward to the tailgating at the Carolina Tennessee Game!