CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
ReadR00ster
PageUSC
A. Pilgrim
uscsandstorm85
Gamecocks1137
kingofnerf
Spurticus
taylorssc
MrED
How do you want Aubu (2133)
Auburn/USC point spr (2036)
If the Head Ball Coa (1296)
To ANYONE complainin (998)
Does South Carolina (925)
Mike Davis Stiff Arm (844)
Tennessee Game Time (519)
Rest of the season p (404)
Tennessee kickoff an (401)
Peyton Manning break (320)
Rest of the season predic
Does South Carolina still
Cann tipping plays?
Incoming Class
If the Head Ball Coach re
Name a Gamecock
Lorenzo Nunez
Crazy Play
CBS: SOS to Florida?
To ANYONE complaining abo

Old 08-13-2014, 06:37 PM   #41
TheUSCMike
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 4250
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material
Default Re: Browns sign Rex Grossman, let Thigpin go.

If all of that doesn't work they can always try to develop him into a back up that can be similar to jf if he goes down.
TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 06:39 PM   #42
dumpyloser
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 994
dumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
I never want anyone to get butt hurt. I think that jf in the nfl is a big jury risk.
FIFY
Changing a few letters made your statement fit a little closer to what Acock intended
Old 08-13-2014, 08:16 PM   #43
cocksmith1or11
Zone Reader

Male

CockyCash: 750
cocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot material

the browns are just what their name implies. SHIT

cocksmith1or11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:19 PM   #44
GamecockSuperFan
Run 75% of the time

Male

CockyCash: 400
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

The way I see it, I think he'll make the practice squad, I think this might be good news maybe they're gonna try to develop him into a back up that can be similar to jf if he goes down.
GamecockSuperFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:34 PM   #45
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 10260
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material

Likely means Conner is coming home...Rex grossman being signed is bad.
Old 08-14-2014, 01:56 AM   #46
JoeCock
4-Star

CockyCash: 500
JoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPit

.nwod seog
eh fi fj ot ralimis eb nac taht pu kcab a otni mih poleved ot yrt annog er'yeht
ebyam swen doog eb thgim siht kniht I ,dauqs ecitcarp eht ll'eh kniht I

Old 08-14-2014, 09:01 AM   #47
Bigmo-cock
4-Star

Male

Bigmo-cock has earned his spursBigmo-cock has earned his spursBigmo-cock has earned his spursBigmo-cock has earned his spursBigmo-cock has earned his spursBigmo-cock has earned his spurs

I have actually been thinking this through since my original assessment yesterday. After much thought I have changed my stance and now believe he'll make the practice squad. I think this might be good news maybe they're gonna try to develop him into a back up that can be similar to jf if he goes down.

Oh never mind that is what I thought originally. Confused my self by thinking about all the jf similar backup possibilities coming from the practice squad.
Bigmo-cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 10:23 AM   #48
Carolina Pride
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talons

Sources say now that he'll at least make the practice squad and they hope to develop him into a back up that can be similar to jf if he goes down.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:33 AM   #49
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material

My thoughts on the situation are that, I may be wrong, but I think he'll make the practice squad, I think this might be good news maybe they're gonna try to develop him into a back up that can be similar to jf if he goes down.
Big-Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 10:39 AM   #50
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 200
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

Anyone think he makes the practice squad?
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 02:17 PM   #51
Bigmo-cock
4-Star

Male

Bigmo-cock has earned his spursBigmo-cock has earned his spursBigmo-cock has earned his spursBigmo-cock has earned his spursBigmo-cock has earned his spursBigmo-cock has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock88 View Post
Anyone think he makes the practice squad?
you know now since I thought about it...........
Bigmo-cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 08:46 PM   #52
TonyVercetti
Banned

Male

TonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his comb

Lol wow.

But good news. I got Madden 15 early and I think he'll make my practice squad, I think this might be good news i may try to develop him into a back up that can be similar to jf if he goes down.
TonyVercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:17 PM   #53
JoeCock
4-Star

JoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPit

It seems I read somewhere at he may make the practice squad AND this might be good news. Maybe they're gonna try to develop him into a back up that can be similar to jf if he goes down.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:03 AM   #54
bhusc2002
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

bhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to bhusc2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCock View Post
.nwod seog
ebyam swen doog eb thgim siht kniht I ,dauqs ecitcarp eht ll'eh kniht I

I think you mean

.nwod seog
ebyam swen doog eb thgim siht kniht I ,dauqs ecitcarp eht ekam ll'eh kniht I
bhusc2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:10 AM   #55
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material

"Мои мысли о ситуации в том, что, я могу ошибаться, но я думаю, он сделает практике отряд, я думаю, это может быть хорошей новостью может быть, они

“我的情况的想法是,我可能是错的,但我觉得他会成为实践小分队,我觉得这可能是个好消息,也许 他们是
Old 08-15-2014, 11:20 AM   #56
05USCGrad
i'm probably lying

Male

CockyCash: 100950
05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material

˙uʍop sǝoƃ ǝɥ ɟı ɟɾ oʇ ɹɐlıɯıs ǝq uɐɔ ʇɐɥʇ dn ʞɔɐq ɐ oʇuı ɯıɥ dolǝʌǝp oʇ ʎɹʇ ɐuuoƃ ǝɹ,ʎǝɥʇ ǝqʎɐɯ sʍǝu pooƃ ǝq ʇɥƃıɯ sıɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ ı 'pɐnbs ǝɔıʇɔɐɹd ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐɯ ll,ǝɥ ʞuıɥʇ ı

05USCGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:47 PM   #57
JoeCock
4-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhusc2002 View Post
I think you mean

.nwod seog
ebyam swen doog eb thgim siht kniht I ,dauqs ecitcarp eht ekam ll'eh kniht I
You are correct. Thanks for fixing it for me.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:34 AM   #58
shoot786
Walk On

Male

shoot786 has hatched from the shell

If the guys at ESPN and NFL network would get their heads out of Johnny Manziel's rear we could see some Connor Shaw highlights from the Redskins's game tonight. I won't hold my breath though. It's as if he doesn't exist even though he went 8 of 9 for 123 yards and a TD. The guys at ESPN said the QB's for Cleveland were awful. Obviously they stopped watching when their God Manziel wasn't on the field.
shoot786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:14 AM   #59
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Tonight might have been good news. They might sign Johnny Football to the practice squad and try to develop him into a back up that can be similar to Shaw if he goes down.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:26 AM   #60
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Shaw > Montana
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote