CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
b381l
Regalcock
mpilot0705
U-Dub Gamecock
catdaddy66
Storm Of Spurs
gamecockgal
GregoryHouse
talkincock
For Discussing The C (3200)
Drew Owens missing? (2424)
Question about after (2170)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1355)
Shaq Roland (1307)
clemson game time: N (782)
FishFry 47-yarder (742)
Tenn-Mizzou game (450)
UFC Fight Night 57: (278)
Mason Rudolph starti (273)
The Defense
Senior Day RB Participant
Dylan Thompson surpasses
Question about after the
**USC vs. South Alabama G
clemson game time: Noon o
Women's soccer Sweet 16 v
For Discussing The Clemso
Shaq Roland
THE Vent and Coaching Cha

Old 08-18-2014, 10:15 AM   #41
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material
Default Re: "Sams gets his first sack"

Wow this thread is painful to read.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:17 AM   #42
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 200
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
Wow this thread is painful to read.
....Dam...did Samz tackle you also...??
Old 08-18-2014, 11:05 AM   #43
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Do we now consider Samz a.....One Hit Wonder now....??
Old 08-18-2014, 12:07 PM   #44
05USCGrad
i'm probably lying

Male

CockyCash: 100950
05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material

all these gay jokes are great! lets make fun of his skin color next

05USCGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:34 PM   #45
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113804578
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05USCGrad View Post
The PC police is ready to make some arrests. Take me first officer...I was an instigator. Just take into account that sexual preference is not a race.

I don't care if he is gay but he has all of this media attention because of it so it's fair game IMO. If he was already first or second string I would buy the hype but I believe Kony Ealy was better than him last year at Mizzou and will be a better pro in the long run.

Is Sam going to make the 53? Practice squad. Are the Rams afraid to cut him due to morons claiming the race card and hurting their image.

All fair questions in my opinion.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:13 PM   #46
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

Quote:
....Ohhhhhh Pulleeeeeeeeeeze.......Big difference between being gay and skin color....
Old 08-18-2014, 01:14 PM   #47
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
The PC police is ready to make some arrests. Take me first officer...I was an instigator. Just take into account that sexual preference is not a race.

I don't care if he is gay but he has all of this media attention because of it so it's fair game IMO. If he was already first or second string I would buy the hype but I believe Kony Ealy was better than him last year at Mizzou and will be a better pro in the long run.

Is Sam going to make the 53? Practice squad. Are the Rams afraid to cut him due to morons claiming the race card and hurting their image.

All fair questions in my opinion.
The race card and the gay fan will be used if he is cut...Especially if you know the fact that for some reason his jersey is selling like ....should I say it....???.....Hot Cakes....
Old 08-18-2014, 10:20 PM   #48
sanford
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
sanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his comb

Quote:
speaking of gays and race jokes, I have always wondered something.

why is it that you get burned to the ground if you say something negative about either, but if you were to make fun of a guy being bald its ok?

is it just because the bald guys of the world have not come together to fight for the cause?
sanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:31 PM   #49
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanford View Post
speaking of gays and race jokes, I have always wondered something.

why is it that you get burned to the ground if you say something negative about either, but if you were to make fun of a guy being bald its ok?

is it just because the bald guys of the world have not come together to fight for the cause?
That's not comparable at all.

People have not been widely persecuted throughout history for being bald.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:17 PM   #50
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
That's not comparable at all.

People have not been widely persecuted throughout history for being bald.
Sure they have. And for being fat, religious, left handed, mentally handicapped, not German, men that wear replica Jerseys. People have been persecuted for all types of reasons.

By the way, this is potty humor, and it's not serious. Im not taking it seriously. I have no qualms with someone's sexual preference. I even shook a gay's hand one time.

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Sorry.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:22 PM   #51
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbgamecock View Post
Nation celebrates first gay NFL'r first big play?
"Average NFL player gets first sack of quarterback and we are giving him headlines because he is openly gay."
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:27 PM   #52
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

SEC Defensive Player of the Year records first NFL sack
Old 08-19-2014, 01:12 AM   #53
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyle41386 View Post
SEC Defensive Player of the Year records first openly gay NFL sack
FIFY
Old 08-19-2014, 03:49 PM   #54
Pty23
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Pty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightohhthree View Post
I even shook a gay's hand one time.
TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Sorry.
Pty23 is offline   Reply With Quote