CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
qcgamecock
The Yancey
Regalcock
Gamecocks1137
Kaka
Roosterboy
Dizzy01
robgusc76
Spurticus
imabeastonu
Lattimore Likely to (690)
J.T. Surratt is in t (643)
Football Gameplan's (546)
Rant of the day (424)
How was everyone's C (286)
Sindarius Thornwell (216)
Incline changes the (202)
Happy Boxing Day! (146)
Coach "Wolfie&q (128)
Connor to start against R
J.T. Surratt is in the ho
Shaq Roland leaves the pr
Coach "Wolfie"&
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
Mike Davis to enter the N
Carolina - Miami in Shrev
What Are Your Win/Loss Ex
Lattimore Likely to be St
Best PS4 game on the mark

Old 08-18-2014, 02:25 PM   #21
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Re: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

I much prefer PC to consoles for this. No matter what controls yo use though this game has the best bestiary in the business. The first part of the game has a good tutorial that is built in to the story. Kill stuff, grab gold and loot, upgrade, advance. I've played all classes and all are playable by anyone. Y'all have fun!

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:47 PM   #22
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatheredxtown View Post
Picking it up tomorrow as well, but I've never played a game like this before. What should I expect as far as gameplay?
Yancey pretty much has it down, smash and kill things, loot, and upgrade weapons and armor. The Diablo series are pretty much the definitive dungeon crawler genre. Reaper of Souls is pretty much an appendix (additional content) to the Diablo 3 game. You may want to pick up a copy and play through Diablo 3 before Reaper -- if for no other reason than to level up your character.

So tonight, I get to try and figure out the porting process from my PS3 saves into the PS4 -- hoping for smooth.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:56 PM   #23
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
I much prefer PC to consoles for this. No matter what controls yo use though this game has the best bestiary in the business. The first part of the game has a good tutorial that is built in to the story. Kill stuff, grab gold and loot, upgrade, advance. I've played all classes and all are playable by anyone. Y'all have fun!
I understand the appeal of PCs, and the mods are a huge bonus, but "back-in-the-day", I never mastered the WASD for movement, and never really thought mouse control was much improvement. I could at least move to a controller now, but then there is all of the system tweaking, and worrying about stuff like frame rates and video card compatibility. At this point, I just prefer the ease of consoles, and will let the developers worry about patching any bugs.

Regardless of the technology, here is to hoping the future holds some greatness in the next gen of game releases!
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:36 PM   #24
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Actually D3 sorta sucked at release. I played it through and then out it on the shelf. They gave it a MAJOR free update right before the RoS release. Gave the original game new life. They also shut down the auction house. That thing had become a nightmare.

Order Of The Spur
Old 08-20-2014, 11:33 PM   #25
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Patch 2..1.0 for pC drops tomorrow. Has lots of new features and upgrades.

Order Of The Spur