CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
l^l^lBGCock
Badazcock
gamecockgal
WeStillOwnUSC
ccured
Order 66
Regalcock
roosterdude21
U-Dub Gamecock
snruter amabon
Can it get any bette (1480)
Auburn Stealing Sign (1388)
Boo This Man... (1003)
georgia rewind... (784)
Stadium improvement (544)
Doniyah Cliney to si (530)
Stay focus (468)
**USC vs. Vanderbilt (419)
Gameday in Columbia (376)
Where to Watch the G (282)
Why we'll dominate Clemso
2016 - Collin Hill
2014-15 Premier League se
Gameday in Columbia
Boo This Man...
**USC vs. Vanderbilt GAME
Winston
Well, as it turns out, we
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,
Stay focus

Old 08-19-2014, 08:59 PM   #341
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1318
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Playstation 4

The Last Of Us remastered is a beautiful game.. Didn't play it on ps3 and usually not a "zombie" game guy but this is way more than just a few zombies.. Best game I've ever played
Cockdiesel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 09:56 PM   #342
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockdiesel7 View Post
The Last Of Us remastered is a beautiful game.. Didn't play it on ps3 and usually not a "zombie" game guy but this is way more than just a few zombies.. Best game I've ever played
It was pretty good on the PS3 as well. I wish I still had it so that I could play the DLC. Hopefully they do some type of prequel/sequel for it.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:29 PM   #343
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

well just finished the last of us on Survivor mode... Probably put 15-20 hours of gameplay in it. Well worth it
Old 08-22-2014, 03:47 PM   #344
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I didn't even try to play the game on that difficulty. I just played it on the normal mode. I didn't want it to be too challenging to take me out of the mood of the game. It was still pretty challenging if you tried to play really stealthy like I did. It was always a panic if you alerted a bunch of Clickers at the same time.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:48 AM   #345
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Quote:
Agree..I'm about half way through and the art work and music is outstanding. I'm very impressed and that is coming from someone who is usually very critical of graphics. They did a great job with the way they put the game together.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 04:17 PM   #346
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Yeah. Amazing game. Awesome voice acting. Rounding a corner, seeing 3 or 4 clickers, and devising a plan around them is gaming goodness. I'm not even halfway though it yet...love it though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:12 PM   #347
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

That's the first game, that I can remember, that I actually HAD to use the items in my inventory.

Old 09-03-2014, 09:01 AM   #348
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
Yeah. Amazing game. Awesome voice acting. Rounding a corner, seeing 3 or 4 clickers, and devising a plan around them is gaming goodness. I'm not even halfway though it yet...love it though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
The first time you encounter the clickers and infected was tough for me. You really had to plan an attack and be sneaky since you didn't have any weapons yet. I can't remember how many times I died on that part at the beginning.

The nail bombs things you craft were always a live saver for me if I ever got overran.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:09 AM   #349
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

***Spoiler****

The hardest part for me was when you are with the random guy you met in the village when you shot the deer and playing as the girl. The hard part was the past part of the scene when you are in that room and you kill 6 coming down the hallway, then they start coming in the room through the roof and you have ZERO ammo.. It didn't help that I was on survivor.. (less ammo pick ups, less health packs, and getting hit 2 times kills you.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:39 PM   #350
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Quote:
***Spoiler****

The hardest part for me was when you are with the random guy you met in the village when you shot the deer and playing as the girl. The hard part was the past part of the scene when you are in that room and you kill 6 coming down the hallway, then they start coming in the room through the roof and you have ZERO ammo.. It didn't help that I was on survivor.. (less ammo pick ups, less health packs, and getting hit 2 times kills you.
That was definitely the hardest part for me as well.