CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
l^l^lBGCock
Ericvol2096
smoovecock
kingoftheroost
GamecockSuperFan
A. Pilgrim
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
taylorssc
Travelin
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (3170)
SEC QB's in the Red (1009)
Little know stat (We (1005)
Where do you like to (585)
We're going to the N (547)
Interesting quotes f (448)
Have you ever been s (418)
Amelia Earhart Plane (381)
Tennessee Offense Br (335)
This season and recr (260)
Interesting quotes from D
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
DJ Smith
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Have you ever been so wro
2015 Commitment - Mark Fi
Tennessee - South Carolin
Lose to Clemson, or to Te
Tennessee Offense Breakdo
Women's Team Ranked #2 In

Old 08-20-2014, 12:42 PM   #141
Aggie96
Resident Aggie

Male

CockyCash: 200
Aggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudly
Question Re: QB Kenny Hill named starting QB for TAMU

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCohioBoy View Post
I can't wait for next Friday! This place will be cleaned up of these aggies!

It should be a good game, but Carolina will win by 14+
I'll take that bet. How much you want on it? $100?
Old 08-20-2014, 12:45 PM   #142
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit
Default Re: QB Kenny Hill named starting QB for TAMU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie96 View Post
I'll take that bet. How much you want on it? $100?
After the dealing with you aggies on this board, I know I will never see any money from you guys.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:47 PM   #143
Aggie96
Resident Aggie

Male

Aggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudlyAggie96 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowcutta View Post
how often did you guys do that last year? since rsj went down with a knee injury early on. anytime a team can go multiple sets out of the same personnel it can be problematic, but we'll roll with our base personnel no matter what because its what we do even when we face teams that huddle save for maybe a power running team in an extreme short yardage situation.
We didn't do it very much at all last year. It was the JFF show and you are right, we didn't have the size with RSJ out and Cam Clear was not utilized for whatever reason by our play caller. He was in the last game that was called by coach Spav and I think we will see it quite a bit going forward. They have been talking a lot about how much they want to use Clear this year.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:57 PM   #144
Aggie96
Resident Aggie

Male

Quote:
After the dealing with you aggies on this board, I know I will never see any money from you guys.
Please... Put you money where your mouth is... I will make the bet and pay the bet. You got paypal? You want a direct deposit into your bank account if I lose? Done...
That was a cop out. Make the bet buddy I will pay if I lose it. I will put it on my Marine Corps honor if that means anything to you... Will you Pay? I know I will

Give me 14 points and $100 is the bet.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:01 PM   #145
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Quote:
Please... Put you money where your mouth is... I will make the bet and pay the bet. You got paypal? You want a direct deposit into your bank account if I lose? Done...
That was a cop out. Make the bet buddy I will pay if I lose it. I will put it on my Marine Corps honor if that means anything to you... Will you Pay? I know I will

Give me 14 points and $100 is the bet.

Again after reading your posts, I have not faith that some dude on a forum is going to pay.

I think teabags or teagas or whatever site your guys have is calling you, or is that the "yell leaders".
Old 08-20-2014, 01:11 PM   #146
Aggie96
Resident Aggie

Male

Quote:
Again after reading your posts, I have not faith that some dude on a forum is going to pay.

I think teabags or teagas or whatever site your guys have is calling you, or is that the "yell leaders".
What have you got to lose, other than $100. If you win and I don't pay, then "Aggies everywhere suck and welch on their bets" if you win and I pay you get $100. If you lose and don't pay, well... That my friend you would have to deal with here with your fellow fans...
I expect we will cover 14, but judging by the craw fishing I am seeing here, I think you truly don't now that money has been put on the line.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:17 PM   #147
Aggie96
Resident Aggie

Male

Quote:

And seriously man, what about my posts makes you think I wouldn't pay if I lose? I said I would put it on my Marine Corps honor... That means more to me than just about anything. If I lose I will promptly pay... Make the bet
Old 08-20-2014, 01:19 PM   #148
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
And seriously man, what about my posts makes you think I wouldn't pay if I lose? I said I would put it on my Marine Corps honor... That means more to me than just about anything. If I lose I will promptly pay... Make the bet

Your posts are off base, see your "SOS on Clowney". And I never trust any fan from another school posting on another school MB.

Move along junior.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:21 PM   #149
Aggie96
Resident Aggie

Male

Still can't do it huh? See that post. I owned that I took liberties in the quote...

Come on man, friendly $100 wager? I get those 14 point you were giving?
Old 08-20-2014, 01:23 PM   #150
Aggie96
Resident Aggie

Male

I better quit before I get banned. I won't mention it again, but the option is there if you want it. Just post it so everyone knows and I can either pay my bet or collect.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:24 PM   #151
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

Old 08-20-2014, 02:25 PM   #152
Coondog
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Coondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot material

1st game as the starter, 85,000 fans screaming at the top of there lungs, and not to mention the SEC network kickoff with pretty much every college football fan in the country tuning in. I have a feeling that Ward is going to start this game real aggressive showing a 3-4 defense with man coverage and sending pressure from all over. This game could get ugly for him in a hurry.
Coondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:35 PM   #153
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Why don't you bet him a mason jar on it?

What happened to the great Myles Garrett? I just looked over the A&M starting defense and he was missing. Maybe the rest of their defensive players are all better than Clowney too.

The writers at SDS must be on drugs too. They listed the top 5 SEC freshman, and they left off Myles Garrett. On top of that, those idiots even put Al Harris, Jr., a Gamecock, on their list. How is it Myles was left off! LINK

Shaq Attack

Last edited by yazoo; 08-20-2014 at 04:22 PM.
yazoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:46 PM   #154
Cockin It
Latti Light

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockin It is crowing loudlyCockin It is crowing loudlyCockin It is crowing loudlyCockin It is crowing loudlyCockin It is crowing loudlyCockin It is crowing loudlyCockin It is crowing loudlyCockin It is crowing loudlyCockin It is crowing loudlyCockin It is crowing loudlyCockin It is crowing loudly

"I knew we should have asked Texas to join. . . "

Cockin It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:26 PM   #155
TEXASaTmRage
Walk On

Male

TEXASaTmRage has hatched from the shell

Told y'all about Kenny Hill - he is the real deal from Southlake Carroll..... that school produces some great skilled QB's and could probably start in college as sophomores in high school. lol
TEXASaTmRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:29 PM   #156
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

Lotta facepalms in this thread
Old 08-28-2014, 10:33 PM   #157
vthokies
4-Star

Male

vthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his claws

Congrats A&M looks like you found your replacement... Can honestly say I said "wow"
vthokies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:38 PM   #158
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Kenny Hill is a friggn pathetic tool. We just suck tremendously.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:08 PM   #159
TEXASaTmRage
Walk On

Male

TEXASaTmRage has hatched from the shell

Southlake Carroll plays in front of large hostile crowds in high school.... there was one I went to that had over 60k at the old Texas Stadium. This is why Hill was picked to start this game. He is battle tested already.....
TEXASaTmRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:23 PM   #160
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXASaTmRage View Post
Southlake Carroll plays in front of large hostile crowds in high school.... there was one I went to that had over 60k at the old Texas Stadium. This is why Hill was picked to start this game. He is battle tested already.....
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

What's going to be your excuse when he loses at home? Because it's going to happen sooner than you think...
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote