CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
smoovecock
Sandstorm29
803scdantes
b381l
CoverTwo
gamecockphan
rioninusc
The Yancey
Lonnie
Travelin
The Vent and Coachin (3640)
Disturbing comments (2155)
Gerald Turner (1985)
does anybody think w (1746)
2015 schedule is bru (1065)
UF lets Durkin go (1039)
2015 Early Enrollees (776)
Bowl B-L-I-N-G (753)
Bobo to Colorado St? (475)
Women's bb result - (327)
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
The Vent and Coaching cha
2015 - Mark Fields
2015 Signee - Marquavius
Previewing Clemson
Gerald Turner
does anybody think we wil
2015 Early Enrollees Thre
2015 schedule is brutal
The U ends apparel deal w

Old 08-21-2014, 12:12 PM   #1
AgoriginallyfromSC
Walk On

Female

CockyCash: 500
AgoriginallyfromSC has hatched from the shell
Smile Aggie looking forward to the game

Howdy Gamecocks!

An Ag here who's on her way to Columbia next week for our match up. I think it will be a good game and I'm looking forward to taking in the scenes at Williams-Brice and around town. Will be up in section 503 wearing the maroon shirt, I'm sure you'll see me ;)

I have no prediction on what I think might happen, but I will say I think the outcome, although heavily in ya'lls favor, might be altered. But we'll see. I went to the 2012 Alabama game thinking we didn't have a chance, so I'm going into this one with open expectations.

Feeling good about Kenny Hill and the offense but have no idea about our defense.

Very curious to see your game day surroundings and happenings as well as your pre-game rituals and fun.

Odd note, I lived in Columbia until I was four, born in Charlotte, so this will be a homecoming of sorts for me...

Gig 'Em and may the game be a great one!
AgoriginallyfromSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:40 PM   #2
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 1000001185
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Aggie looking forward to the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgoriginallyfromSC View Post
Howdy Gamecocks!

An Ag here who's on her way to Columbia next week for our match up. I think it will be a good game and I'm looking forward to taking in the scenes at Williams-Brice and around town. Will be up in section 503 wearing the maroon shirt, I'm sure you'll see me ;)

I have no prediction on what I think might happen, but I will say I think the outcome, although heavily in ya'lls favor, might be altered. But we'll see. I went to the 2012 Alabama game thinking we didn't have a chance, so I'm going into this one with open expectations.

Feeling good about Kenny Hill and the offense but have no idea about our defense.

Very curious to see your game day surroundings and happenings as well as your pre-game rituals and fun.

Odd note, I lived in Columbia until I was four, born in Charlotte, so this will be a homecoming of sorts for me...

You joined 7 years ago?
Old 08-21-2014, 01:20 PM   #3
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

Just be sure to be in your seat early. You don't want to miss 2001.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 01:32 PM   #4
sgacock
Blue Chip

Male

sgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudlysgacock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
You joined 7 years ago?

And waited seven years to make the first post!
sgacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 01:37 PM   #5
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
You joined 7 years ago?
That's what I was wondering. Why be a member of a site seven years and post now. I dunno, maybe were looking too far into it
Old 08-21-2014, 01:50 PM   #6
TakeEM
Recruit

Male

TakeEM is sharpening his clawsTakeEM is sharpening his clawsTakeEM is sharpening his clawsTakeEM is sharpening his claws

Got any pics?
TakeEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 01:59 PM   #7
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Welcome.

Be sure to check out our 3am walking-in-a-straight-line practice that happens up Green Street on Friday night.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:10 PM   #8
BornAggie22
Walk On

Male

BornAggie22 has hatched from the shell
Talking Re: Aggie looking forward to the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgacock View Post
if only LSU had done the same...
BornAggie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:21 PM   #9
bigoleCOCK3521
Walk On

Male

bigoleCOCK3521 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12+4=6 View Post
Problem
that's what I gathered from that post
bigoleCOCK3521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:24 PM   #10
garnetmike
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1001250
garnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot material

Quote:
Howdy Gamecocks!

Ha 503 is a nice section to be in for seeing the game AND there will be a fair number of A&M fans in there. I'm over in 504 (4th row) and I can tell you that you'll get all the "ambiance" you want in terms of atmosphere, color, noise, the video board, sandstorm...etc. I think you will enjoy yourself...other than that "losing the game" thing.

Best wishes for an awesome trip. Don't let some of the heavy-handed posts around here deter you from posting often.

Here's to a great game.
garnetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:33 PM   #11
05USCGrad
i'm probably lying

Male

CockyCash: 100950
05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material05USCGrad is USC mascot material

can someone please ban the lsu troll that starts crap in every thread?

05USCGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:43 PM   #12
bigoleCOCK3521
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05USCGrad View Post
can someone please ban the lsu troll that starts crap in every thread?
this
Old 08-21-2014, 02:45 PM   #13
davisd9
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
davisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudly

Just stay away from section 506. Things get wild over there and daddies will sue!

Sent from the Strut Zone
davisd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:25 PM   #14
AgoriginallyfromSC
Walk On

Female

Quote:
You joined 7 years ago?

yea, that is weird. I joined in 2007 for some reason that I can't remember. We weren't even talking SEC then so not sure why I did that. And each year on my birthday I would receive a Happy Birthday email from Cockytalk! It came in again this June and it showed the user name I had chosen. I could never remember and the email I had when I registered was long gone, so thought what the hell, I'll post since we're finally playing ya'll. So, yes, insert Aggie joke here for it taking 7 years to post!

As for the dressing up thing, I'm not sure why we don't. It's not prevalent here and hasn't been for a few decades. The SEC dress up much more than we from the SWC and B12 do. But we are football fanatics. BTHOSC!
Old 08-21-2014, 04:30 PM   #15
AgoriginallyfromSC
Walk On

Female

I wonder what the deleted posts said.... I'm a TexAgger, so I can take it! I take it 2001 is the space odyssey theme? or something different. Looking forward to your pregame stuff. Always great to see what others do. Hope Spurrier does something weird.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:28 PM   #16
SomertimeCock12
formerly known as Linky

Female

CockyCash: 267
SomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to SomertimeCock12

Mine pretty much said wear your maroon shirt with your teams logo because you may blend in with those dressed up in garnet without a logo. I guess my smack was saying in fun that you may want to turn your shirt inside out after the game If it goes our way. Hope you enjoy your homecoming!
Old 08-21-2014, 09:40 PM   #17
Copperhead
Fight, Win, Kick Ass

Male

CockyCash: 1110
Copperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talons

My advice is hydrate before the dehydration process and don't forget your shades! The sun will be in yo face on the east side the whole 1st half. Heat index today was 110. Hope you enjoy yourself....until the 4th qtr anyways ;0

Gotta love it
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:11 PM   #18
bigoleCOCK3521
Walk On

Male

Quote:
I wonder what the deleted posts said.... I'm a TexAgger, so I can take it! I take it 2001 is the space odyssey theme? or something different. Looking forward to your pregame stuff. Always great to see what others do. Hope Spurrier does something weird.
yes its the space odyssey theme. you need to be in your seat for the whole entrance. band, hype videos.. everything. hype video before entrance is Welcome To Williams Brice.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p24w6SZWD9c

then the "gamecock chant" will start into the entrance. after the entrance and coin flip is the best part and have your phone ready to record the last hype video into Sandstorm. gonna be WILD.. vs Georgia 2 years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJHL-hZOqnQ

enjoy yourselves.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:58 PM   #19
rabid cock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 300
rabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudlyrabid cock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigoleCOCK3521 View Post
yes its the space odyssey theme. you need to be in your seat for the whole entrance. band, hype videos.. everything. hype video before entrance is Welcome To Williams Brice.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p24w6SZWD9c

then the "gamecock chant" will start into the entrance. after the entrance and coin flip is the best part and have your phone ready to record the last hype video into Sandstorm. gonna be WILD.. vs Georgia 2 years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJHL-hZOqnQ

enjoy yourselves.
The...er....space odyssey theme?...wtf?

It's the majestic Also Sprach Zarathustra is what it is, written by 20th century composer Richard Strauss.
rabid cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:45 AM   #20
Chill98
Walk On

Male

Chill98 has hatched from the shell

I'm looking forward to this game too!!! I'm a Fighting Texas Aggie class of 98! I was recently medically retired from the Air Force, while I was stationed in the National Capital Region. My parents are both still serving the Armed services as civilians and are geographically separated in Georgia (Robins Air Force Base) and North Carolina (Fort Bragg). I am using this opportunity to bring the family together. I've spent some time in South Carolina, mostly Myrtle Beach, but look forward to seeing that beautiful stadium.
Chill98 is offline   Reply With Quote