CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
Badazcock
Gamecockswag
b381l
cocksmith1or11
kingofnerf
NAGamecockFan
The Yancey
conwaycock2
Travelin
Freshman ND WR " (1224)
Good Riddance to bad (627)
The Comeback & T (560)
Bashing Players, coa (464)
ESPN Game Day Commen (425)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (415)
Keeping tailgate foo (399)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (346)
Simple "yes&quo (301)
TeMarcus Blanton (291)
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Simple "yes" or
Phil Steele just predicte
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
TeMarcus Blanton
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
2015 Commitment - Lorenzo
Why I think we beat Aubur
Rest of the season predic
Battlefield 4

Old 08-21-2014, 02:37 PM   #1
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 500
BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb
Default JD & DJ Getting Love on HBO's Hard Knocks!

This last episode of HBO's Hard Knocks has Atlanta going to Houston Texans for practice and the game.

They are showing quite a bit of DJ and JD is also getting a lot of love.

Pretty cool.

http://www.hbo.com/hard-knocks#/
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:40 PM   #2
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit
Default Re: JD & DJ Getting Love on HBO's Hard Knocks!

I wouldn't say they show DJ a lot of love... he talks a LOT of trash, though. Good god.
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:45 PM   #3
Master Bedroom
Starter

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

I wish I could hear what he said to the clemson sideline in that game 2 years ago
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:48 PM   #4
BiscoCocky
Banned

Male

BiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervous

Dj's smack was awesome, a good talker can throw people off their game and he did.
BiscoCocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:54 PM   #5
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiscoCocky View Post
Dj's smack was awesome, a good talker can throw people off their game and he did.
DJ made a really nice stop!
Old 08-21-2014, 02:54 PM   #6
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Yeah, JD got a lot of love from Denver yesterday as well.

Why don't you post your HBO GO password so we can all enjoy?? lol
Old 08-21-2014, 02:56 PM   #7
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post
Yeah, JD got a lot of love from Denver yesterday as well.

Why don't you post your HBO GO password so we can all enjoy?? lol
I don't have a password but if you can tell me how to find it I'll happily share.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:59 PM   #8
SuperCockMaster
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
SuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPit

Can we use full names please? JD I assume is Clowney. Who is DJ?
SuperCockMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:03 PM   #9
BiscoCocky
Banned

Male

BiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervous

Dj swearinger
Old 08-21-2014, 03:03 PM   #10
Master Bedroom
Starter

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCockMaster View Post
Old 08-21-2014, 03:11 PM   #11
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

JD is JD ! Enough said !
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:06 PM   #12
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCockMaster View Post
DJ Swearinger one of the BEST Gamecocks to ever play for us.

Not only was he a leader on the field, but was a leader off the field, lead by example, and is a walking football encyclopedia.
Old 08-21-2014, 04:17 PM   #13
ScottK
Blue Chip

Male

ScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his comb
Default JD & DJ Getting Love on HBO's Hard Knocks!

Yea I wish someone would post this video online lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ScottK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:18 PM   #14
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 16972586
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
I wish I could hear what he said to the clemson sideline in that game 2 years ago
A friend of mine was on the sideline and heard it. Believe it or not, he's a huge Greenville Gamecock but heads up security for Clemson's coaches and sidelines.

There was only a play or two left and, as they spotted the ball, DJ was talking to Dabo from about twenty feet away. Paraphrased, he said, "See what happens when you run your big f-cking mouth? You talked all that sh-t in that interview and haven't ever done anything to back it up. Shut your f-cking mouth and maybe you won't have to eat sh-t!"

It was something along those lines. The security guy said Dabo listened to it then just walked away. He also said he was surprised how the rest of the Clemson players didn't even react. Either they knew DJ was right, or that hit on Ellington put the fear of God in all of them.

On one of the Youtube videos, you can hear snippets of what DJ is preaching at old Dabs.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:25 PM   #15
Master Bedroom
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legalman72 View Post
A friend of mine was on the sideline and heard it. Believe it or not, he's a huge Greenville Gamecock but heads up security for Clemson's coaches and sidelines.

There was only a play or two left and, as they spotted the ball, DJ was talking to Dabo from about twenty feet away. Paraphrased, he said, "See what happens when you run your big f-cking mouth? You talked all that sh-t in that interview and haven't ever done anything to back it up. Shut your f-cking mouth and maybe you won't have to eat sh-t!"

It was something along those lines. The security guy said Dabo listened to it then just walked away. He also said he was surprised how the rest of the Clemson players didn't even react. Either they knew DJ was right, or that hit on Ellington put the fear of God in all of them.

On one of the Youtube videos, you can hear snippets of what DJ is preaching at old Dabs.
Thanks! lol freaking classic. He was exactly right..and that is why I love that dude
Old 08-21-2014, 04:32 PM   #16
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

DJ is one of the few trashtalkers I actually like. I ignore the trashtalking, even though I hate it because of the work and dedication DJ put in to become a top-notch football player. He is intense and skilled on the field, and really seems to love the game. He comes to play. The showboat stuff is just an annoyance.
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:13 PM   #17
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 16972586
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

Roddy White seems like a really good dude so I can see how he wouldn't like being across from DJ. And, yes, DJ got lit up some last year. But he was a rookie. The one thing everyone knows about DJ is he brings the lumber and will let you know about it afterward. Roddy (and Julio) now know.

I think by next year DJ will be a top-flight safety.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:18 PM   #18
BiscoCocky
Banned

Male

Roddy is an awesome guy, I knew some older dudes that played fb and wrestled w him at ji. He's still big part of the community etc, but he also can talk some serious trash too so I take the dj hate with a grain of salt coming from him.

Last edited by BiscoCocky; 08-21-2014 at 05:43 PM.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:39 PM   #19
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

here ya go - http://www.firedrive.com/file/9B2621815342FFBA

edit - if that doesn't work - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5uV...tZUnA0VGc/edit
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:29 PM   #20
SuperCockMaster
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
SuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
I feel like a dolt and deserve that. I posted with hardly any sleep. I deserve to be made fun of.
SuperCockMaster is offline   Reply With Quote