CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
WeStillOwnUSC
Gamecocks1137
MountainCock
El Cid Ranger
thekob
kingoftheroost
taylorssc
GarnetSwarm1990
Regalcock
Skai Moore out for U (1098)
Troubles in Tigertow (795)
TN game weather (789)
Lebron makes Clevela (693)
Who is your favorite (645)
Cockaboose Video (478)
Marvel releases movi (319)
Michigan AD Dave Bra (295)
FSU vs. Louisville (227)
NCAAF: TENNESSEE @ S (191)
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Tennessee Offense Breakdo
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Lebron makes Cleveland re
2015 Commitment - Arden K
2015 Commitment - Mark Fi
2016 - Kyran Bowman - Nor
Who is your favorite play
Uniforms for Tenn
***2014 Carolina Panthers

Old 08-21-2014, 04:09 PM   #261
jellafever
BETTER THAN the rest

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material
Default Re: New Sign at Williams Brice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12+4=6 View Post
Got you guys covered. GF lives in Carolina Walk across the street.
George Foreman lives there?
Old 08-21-2014, 04:31 PM   #262
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellafever View Post
George Foreman lives there?
He's dating George Foreman?
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:32 PM   #263
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick_ball View Post
Gamecock Athletics ‏@GamecocksOnline 4m
Finished version of the banner going up on Williams-Brice today! #Gamecocks #HBC #HereSC pic.twitter.com/4lQcDFrUPZ

Gamecock Athletics ‏@GamecocksOnline 2m
Top of the banner getting prepped to go up! #Gamecocks #HBC

I hope Under Armour chipped in for this thing. Their logo is on there twice.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:32 PM   #264
12+4=6
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 850
12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to 12+4=6

Yes. He takes great pics.
Old 08-21-2014, 04:36 PM   #265
GarnetBlackAttack
Recruit

CockyCash: 500
GarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellafever View Post
Pics or GTFO
You can actually see the paint in the pic of the stadium on pg 13 where the banner is on the ground.
GarnetBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:39 PM   #266
N00k
SigMaster

Male

CockyCash: 1952776
N00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to N00k Send a message via Yahoo to N00k

So I guess the box sticking out of his butt is the unit for the headset. Surely this was just a staged picture. They could have done without it sticking out of his butt to take it. All he really needed was the headset on. Just looks weird. Now that I've noticed it, it's all I see. (now you too, haha, you're welcome)

N00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:42 PM   #267
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00k View Post
So I guess the box sticking out of his butt is the unit for the headset. Surely this was just a staged picture. They could have done without it sticking out of his butt to take it. All he really needed was the headset on. Just looks weird. Now that I've noticed it, it's all I see. (now you too, haha, you're welcome)

I see a legend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-21-2014, 04:45 PM   #268
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

haha he needs to be ironed. I like the arby's one better though.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:02 PM   #269
round305
round305

Male

round305 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
I like the new sign and if they put the garnet on they could put on the top garnet CAROLINA and bottom GAMECOCKS would look great
round305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:06 PM   #270
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00k View Post

It's certainly staged. He's 'standing' at the 50 yard line.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:25 PM   #271
YouCanNeverTell
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
YouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicstockman View Post
It's certainly staged. He's 'standing' at the 50 yard line.
Yea...and he's about 90ft tall based on the size of the logo. They photoshopped it. It very well may be a game photo of him.
YouCanNeverTell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:18 PM   #272
cockycrazy2001
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 890
cockycrazy2001 has hatched from the shell

Still not hanging yet? Any work going on with it for those that are around.
cockycrazy2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:13 PM   #273
CockRoche
ADIDAS

Male

CockyCash: 50600
CockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot material

They might as well hang some giant fuzzy dice from the lights. This is going to look pretty dang tacky to me.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:16 PM   #274
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip

Male

Storm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockRoche View Post
They might as well hang some giant fuzzy dice from the lights. This is going to look pretty dang tacky to me.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:16 PM   #275
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
I hope Under Armour chipped in for this thing. Their logo is on there twice.
How would it not be? Everything he wears during games and practice is UA...
Old 08-21-2014, 09:20 PM   #276
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Still waiting on that picture from George Forman.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:44 PM   #277
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

HBC should have be pointing towards the exit.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:08 PM   #278
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormOfTalons View Post

I've always felt bad for blind people lol (no disrespect to anyone)

Old 08-21-2014, 10:13 PM   #279
garnetchicken
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 550
garnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot material

Couple pics off instagram and you can see the Garnet painted top concourse...

garnetchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:19 PM   #280
CockRoche
ADIDAS

Male

CockyCash: 50600
CockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcolinc View Post
I've always felt bad for blind people lol (no disrespect to anyone)

I'm sure you will enjoy it wearing your Drake hat and Costa glasses while sitting on your Yeti cooler.