CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
Regalcock
CockyLifer
JerseyBird
The Yancey
kingoftheroost
SMOTFS86
Gamecocks1137
catdaddy66
B-G
**USC vs. Coker GAME (2228)
Bruce!!! (1421)
2014 Subway Classic: (1226)
Cocky at the Duck Co (286)
Ali Hospitalized Wit (219)
aTm demolishes Kyle (201)
movers, furniture do (190)
Streaming nfl games (173)
Deer Hunting 2014 (171)
Happy Winter Solstic (125)
aTm demolishes Kyle Field
So, why is next year goin
**USC vs. Coker GAME Thre
Cocky at the Duck Command
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Former Gamecock rooting f
2014 Subway Classic:**USC
Bruce!!!
***2014 Carolina Panthers
How Long Will The Rebuild

Old 08-21-2014, 09:25 PM   #41
Master Bedroom
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material
Default Re: Devonte Holloman Retiring with Neck Injury

Really, really hate it for that dude. That is extremely good news for USC if he is coming back to coach though
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:01 PM   #42
eklypised
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
eklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPit

Least he can come back and coach at USC
eklypised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:18 PM   #43
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

One of the reasons we are where we where. One of the greatest true freshman football players we've ever had and one of the greatest period. Never lost to Clemson.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:27 PM   #44
ReadR00ster
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Unbelievable. I thought he had a chance to break out this year.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 12:25 AM   #45
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

Really hate to hear this, Devonte was one of our best defenders ever! If his injury was so serious then I am glad that he made the right decision to get out before it was too late. Welcome home Devonte even though I wish it was under different terms.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:10 AM   #46
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Absolutely horrific. I always HATED DALLAS so much. Hate them about like I hate Clemson. But, when DH went there, I hated them less. And after reading how the players are reacting to DH's situation, I don't hate Dallas at all now. I just hate Jerry Jones.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:15 AM   #47
Ahmad
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 866
Ahmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
He will be back at USC as a grad assistant per TBS.
Coach Ward said DH could be on the sidelines as early as next week.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:42 AM   #48
patsncocks
Walk On

Male

patsncocks has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
This is why you earn your degree fellas!
he can still get his degree now...take the money while you can! college will always be there
patsncocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:44 AM   #49
thekob
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100700
thekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsncocks View Post
he can still get his degree now...take the money while you can! college will always be there
He's already got his undergrad regardless, since I think to be a Graduate Assistant you're actually pursuing a graduate degree.

I'm really glad to hear he's coming back here, I hate that he had a promising career cut short, but glad he'll be back with family.
thekob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:09 PM   #50
highstick
4-Star

Male

highstick has earned his spurshighstick has earned his spurshighstick has earned his spurshighstick has earned his spurshighstick has earned his spurshighstick has earned his spurs

Having had a disk removed in the same area a number of years ago that "fused on it's on", I can relate to the situation...It took me a long time to even be able to sleep in a bed again. Limited range of motion in the neck and it gives me a fit trying to look for oncoming traffic at an intersection. Hate to see this happen to him since I also live in Rock Hill.
highstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:38 PM   #51
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Tough break for him, but he is doing the right thing and has his family in mind, so good strong head on him. Should bode well for him in whatever he decides to do
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote