CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
JerseyBird
Regalcock
b381l
GregoryHouse
gamecockgal
U-Dub Gamecock
crowcutta
mpilot0705
catdaddy66
For Discussing The C (4560)
Question about after (3502)
Drew Owens missing? (2909)
Shaq Roland (2222)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1968)
clemson game time: N (1551)
The Defense (987)
FishFry 47-yarder (941)
Mason Rudolph starti (629)
3,000 / 1,000 / 1,00 (537)
injury report?
2015 - Daniel Fennell
**USC Women vs. San Diego
Women's soccer Sweet 16 v
Texans getting frustrated
Winston
Senior Day RB Participant
Shaq Roland
2015 Commitment - Christi
Question about after the

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2014, 03:12 AM   #1
bcgibson75
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
bcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPit
Default WR Depth Chart/Rotation

Looks like WR Coach 'Bubba' Spurrier has his guys that are going to play next Thursday. Think DThompson will have good mix of guys to throw to this season.

We pretty much knew Googer & Shaq Davidson were going to redshirt (still likely)...but I'm very surprised that Deebo Samual didn't crack the top 8 in the WR corps after all the good things I've read & heard coming out of fall camp. Wonder if he'll be primarily a ST player early in the season OR is redshirt still a possibility?? Very curious on this situation.

GO COCKS!!

Quote:
Steve Spurrier Jr. identified his receiver rotation for A&M.

The top four are Shaq Roland, Pharoh Cooper, Nick Jones and Damiere Byrd. Shamier Jeffery and K.J. Brent will be Nos. 5-6, while Kane Whitehurst and Carlton Heard will be 7-8.