CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Travelin
Spurticus
Sandstorm29
rioninusc
Jim Lahey
Regalcock
markymark550
kingoftheroost
Gamecocks1137
B-G
Shot in the arm for (1743)
looks like we have 2 (1033)
Custom Jersey (649)
Abu Bowl Ready (551)
**USC vs. Clemson GA (412)
Beat Miami (390)
The pets holiday din (308)
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBA (295)
75 Best Bakeries in (283)
Frank Martin's Game (228)
2015 Signee - Sherrod Pit
The Vent and Coaching cha
Decommitment from Texas A
2015 Signee - Ulric Jones
5 Gourmet Foods That Used
2015 - Mark Fields
2015 Commitment - Arden K
Marquavius Lewis
Bo Pelini headed to Young
Further clarification on

Old 08-21-2014, 10:33 PM   #281
ReadR00ster
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: New Sign at Williams Brice

Quote:
Originally Posted by round305 View Post
I like the new sign and if they put the garnet on they could put on the top garnet CAROLINA and bottom GAMECOCKS would look great
The plans looks really good to me. The only thing is the supports on the side of the elevator shaft are ugly. It makes it look like the building is still under construction. I think the should either build something and or cover it up.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:57 PM   #282
bigduff32
Freshman All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
bigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcolinc View Post
I've always felt bad for blind people lol (no disrespect to anyone)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think you'll offend them, we just need to be sure they don't see your post to be safe..
Old 08-21-2014, 11:07 PM   #283
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduff32 View Post
I don't think you'll offend them, we just need to be sure they don't see your post to be safe..

Old 08-21-2014, 11:31 PM   #284
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Storm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcolinc View Post

Aw come on. Can't we at least get the Asian stereotypes right?

It should be "brind".

j/k

Old 08-21-2014, 11:33 PM   #285
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormOfTalons View Post
Aw come on. Can't we at least get the Asian stereotypes right?

It should be "brind".

j/k

Ooooooooooooo lol

Old 08-21-2014, 11:46 PM   #286
12+4=6
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 850
12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to 12+4=6

Hasn't gone up. Hope Clemson Tom doesn't spit on it
Old 08-21-2014, 11:57 PM   #287
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockRoche View Post
I'm sure you will enjoy it wearing your Drake hat and Costa glasses while sitting on your Yeti cooler.

Now that's harsh lol. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I just meant when Storm said it would be tacky, that I disagreed lol.

Again....that was low :(

Old 08-22-2014, 11:08 AM   #288
JDStud6
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 475
JDStud6 rules the CockPitJDStud6 rules the CockPitJDStud6 rules the CockPitJDStud6 rules the CockPitJDStud6 rules the CockPitJDStud6 rules the CockPitJDStud6 rules the CockPitJDStud6 rules the CockPitJDStud6 rules the CockPitJDStud6 rules the CockPitJDStud6 rules the CockPit

https://twitter.com/GamecockFB/statu...911744/photo/1

https://twitter.com/GamecocksOnline/...994433/photo/1

Can I embed pics here from these links??

Looks pretty sweet to me!

JD
JDStud6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:15 AM   #289
N00k
SigMaster

Male

CockyCash: 1952776
N00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to N00k Send a message via Yahoo to N00k

Those pics are here, just a couple of pages back.

N00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:16 AM   #290
N00k
SigMaster

Male

CockyCash: 1952776
N00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to N00k Send a message via Yahoo to N00k

It's supposed to go up today. So, whoever is around the stadium... PICS!!!

N00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:35 AM   #291
GarnetBlackAttack
Recruit

GarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervousGarnetBlackAttack is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
The only thing is the supports on the side of the elevator shaft are ugly. It makes it look like the building is still under construction. I think the should either build something and or cover it up.
Don't agree, I like the open look to it.
GarnetBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:51 PM   #292
JohnnyB21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1021420
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material
Default OBC banner being added to Stadium

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/n...185620825.html

We are on the front page of yahoo!

34-17 29-7 34-13 27-17 31-17

Coming for #6 next season!!!

154-71 in past 5 seasons against Clemson.
JohnnyB21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:56 PM   #293
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material
Default Re: OBC banner being added to Stadium

Did you mean the HBC ?
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:02 PM   #294
kabercr2
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 900000
kabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his comb

Is this going under the new sign?
kabercr2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:13 PM   #295
TheUniversityofSC
NSA Agent

Male

TheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot material

Yes
Old 08-22-2014, 02:36 PM   #296
AikenRooster
Most hated poster.

Male

CockyCash: 399
AikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AikenRooster

The old ball coach.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:39 PM   #297
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

HBC

He hates Ole Ball Coach
Old 08-22-2014, 02:47 PM   #298
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
HBC

He hates Ole Ball Coach
Yep he absolutely hates it. If you are interviewing him and call him that he ends the interview and will not give you another one. He hates it that much.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:49 PM   #299
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
HBC

He hates Ole Ball Coach
Yet some still can't get it right.

I'm not blasting the OP, but more the Sam guy on Yahoo Sports. Guy gets paid to do a job and yet he sucks at it.

There's even a tweet in the artcle with #HBC. Sad.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:56 PM   #300
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

I live right near the stadium and it hasn't gone up yet, but i will be sure to take a picture as soon as it does.