CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kingoftheroost
b381l
Gamecocks1137
GoldenSpur7
Cockypantherfan
Yearofthegamecock
garnet_black215
Regalcock
gamecockgal
Pw00132
More David Williams (4612)
Polls (3101)
Gameday in Columbia (2660)
Gameday Sign Ideas (2353)
Tonight's ugly win w (1984)
D line pressure (1427)
Clem5on fans are bes (1248)
Dylan Thompson's pas (1200)
Why Weren't We Bette (1156)
SEC East Race as of (1060)
Dylan Thompson's passing
iPhone 6/6plus and Apple
D line pressure
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2
Kendrick salley
Rank the SEC starting QBs
2014-15 Premier League se
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
Gameday in Columbia
Why Weren't We Better Pre

Old 08-24-2014, 04:19 PM   #1
ut_vols13
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
ut_vols13 has earned his spursut_vols13 has earned his spursut_vols13 has earned his spursut_vols13 has earned his spursut_vols13 has earned his spursut_vols13 has earned his spurs
Default New app: South Carolina Gameday

Just passing along do not know if it has been posted or not. It is an App for your I-phone or Android phone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.scar.gameday

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sout...900344747?mt=8
ut_vols13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:02 PM   #2
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit
Default Re: South Carolina Gameday

I need a replacement for the official school app that they retired.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:06 PM   #3
ut_vols13
Banned

Male

ut_vols13 has earned his spursut_vols13 has earned his spursut_vols13 has earned his spursut_vols13 has earned his spursut_vols13 has earned his spursut_vols13 has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 View Post
Can't help you on that one.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:28 PM   #4
FilchCock
4-Star

Male

FilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPit

Dang, this would be a more exciting thread it was announcing that Gameday was coming to Georgia at South Carolina......or if I didn't still have a flip phone.
FilchCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:05 PM   #5
ut_vols13
Banned

Male

Seriously, I hope you guys like the APP.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:38 PM   #6
roosterdude21
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 300
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Thanks for sharing
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:54 PM   #7
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
QueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudly
Send a message via Skype™ to QueenCityCockFan

It says on its App Store page, that this is the new official school app. I'll wait till thursday to decide its worth or not.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:56 PM   #8
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Why was it retired?
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 06:29 AM   #9
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Cool story Bro.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 03:29 PM   #10
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCityCockFan View Post
It says on its App Store page, that this is the new official school app. I'll wait till thursday to decide its worth or not.
This is the one that is tied to the new SEC Network I think. All SEC schools have the same type !
Old 08-25-2014, 09:39 PM   #11
STACT
Walk On

Male

STACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his claws

just downloaded it, pretty ba
Old 08-26-2014, 01:23 PM   #12
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

This is a very good app. I also like how I can now listen to Todd and Tommy here in Alabama instead of the TV announcers.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:35 PM   #13
N00k
SigMaster

Male

CockyCash: 1952776
N00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to N00k Send a message via Yahoo to N00k

Quote:
This app is the replacement for the one they retired in July.
It says live audio live at 6 on Thursday. Is it really going to be live audio of the games for free?
Previously 107.5 The Game didn't have rights online. The only way to stream audio online was to pay a subscription to GamecocksOnline (Rivals). I think it was like $20 a year for audio.
If it really is free audio, it's going to be great!

N00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:26 PM   #14
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: New app: South Carolina Gameday

That's the way I understand it but I could be wrong.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:57 PM   #15
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK

Male

snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
This is a very good app. I also like how I can now listen to Todd and Tommy here in Alabama instead of the TV announcers.
yeah, that was the first thing i picked up on about this app. i figure it is worth having for that reason alone.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:26 PM   #16
ut_vols13
Banned

Male

How was this App for those that gave it a shot?
Old 09-01-2014, 05:31 PM   #17
Cocky chick
Blue Chip

Female

Cocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot material

Tried to listen to Todd and Tommy briefly during the game but the audio was a good bit behind the TV broadcast. It was very clear, though.
Cocky chick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:10 PM   #18
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ut_vols13 View Post
Just passing along do not know if it has been posted or not. It is an App for your I-phone or Android phone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.scar.gameday

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sout...900344747?mt=8

Thanks for sharing. I just downloaded it for a try.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:29 PM   #19
kingofnerf
Recruit

Male

kingofnerf is learning to peckkingofnerf is learning to peck

There seems to be a problem with the score thingy, though.

Hopefully that gets fixed this Saturday. :)
kingofnerf is offline   Reply With Quote