CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
ZenUSC
cockybusiness2
pitchcock
COCKYTALKIN
LeeSC
Cockypantherfan
SCohioBoy
kingoftheroost
Waldrop doubtful for (1568)
We Have A New KO Guy (1398)
If we loose to Kensu (1347)
The New Idea That'll (1008)
Why not Nosovich @ T (646)
I'm over the loss, b (634)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (396)
So What? (365)
Land For Sale (303)
Ole Miss football pr (263)
Win at Ky
We Have A New KO Guy
OSU Coach Takes Down Disr
HBC Weekly Presser
KY Suspends 4 Players for
Thoughts on the basketbal
Why not Nosovich @ TE?
How to get USC vs KY Stre
UK promoting a blackout f
If we loose to Kensucky..

Old 08-20-2014, 07:55 PM   #21
Take-a-Knee
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material
Default Re: How are we feeling about Mizzou this year?

Mizzou snuck up on every one last year , turned out they were pretty tough to boot .. 4 wins this year in the East
Take-a-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:18 AM   #22
NAGamecockFan
Philippians 4:13

Male

CockyCash: 500
NAGamecockFan has earned his spursNAGamecockFan has earned his spursNAGamecockFan has earned his spursNAGamecockFan has earned his spursNAGamecockFan has earned his spursNAGamecockFan has earned his spursNAGamecockFan has earned his spurs

Lost too much. They'll finish 5th in the East.
NAGamecockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:19 AM   #23
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

They won't be near as good, but their QB has potential. That is about it.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:24 AM   #24
sanford
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
sanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his comb

they lost way too many guys that were big contributors last year. I think their receivers, Michael Sam, and Kony Ealy are the biggest reasons that they won games last year.

they are not known for recruiting great players out of high school and it will be tougher on them to replace productive talent than it is for UGA, SC, FLA, and even Tenn.
sanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:30 AM   #25
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Battle for 4th with Vandy and utk. If UF falls flat, could see them sneaking into third
Old 08-21-2014, 10:51 AM   #26
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU Mike View Post
I think you guys are in the cat bird's seat in the East this year. We are going to experience some transition this year. Our last three quarterbacks who began their junior years as first time starters all went 8-5, and I think that's about where we'll be this year (although 9-4 isn't that unrealistic either). We lost quite a bit of talent, and we're not a team that can just reload. I think next year sets up better for us.

I think Georgia finishes second in the East, but I'm not sold on Florida yet. Loads of talent, but I have been completely unimpressed with their gameday prep and execution. Tennessee keeps getting banner recruiting classes, is this the year they take the leap? I don't know, not sure I see it yet with the losses on their line. I do like the direction they're heading though, which is going to make it really hard on a team like ours trying to find our place in the East.

Anyway, I look forward to another great football season. Good luck to you guys and since it probably won't be us, I hope you represent the East in the SEC championship.

Posts like this is why people like Mizzou and hate aTm. You guys will be good and compete for sure, but I think you are spot on. aTm just run their sucks way too much. I already am starting to hate them and their queer yell leaders.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:38 PM   #27
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:33 PM   #28
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Missouri lost a bunch of talented players in key positions.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote