CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
gamecockgal
l^l^lBGCock
A. Pilgrim
jrussjr
Acockolypse Now
thekob
ktguen
COCKYTALKIN
spareparts
Tired of night games (1923)
Luginbill says ECU s (1471)
Cooper (1391)
Next years RB situat (1283)
20 of 31 former play (1256)
What the heck is up (1237)
Coach Elliott pregam (1236)
Well, as it turns ou (1094)
Been a pleasure talk (988)
So, Vanderbilt is ne (770)
A serious question for th
Wake Forest recruiting...
CBS Sports Meathead crew
2015 - Roquan Smith
Cack's Toast of the Game:
Tired of night games
Quarles is a Colt!
SMU job - Spurrier Jr.?
No Gurley near the goal l
2015 Commitment - Mon Den

Old 08-25-2014, 03:37 PM   #1
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material
Default Stephen Garcia (SDS) Breaks Down our Game!

Starts at the 2 minute mark.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 03:45 PM   #2
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Wiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudly
Default Re: Stephen Garcia (SDS) Breaks Down our Game!

get it SG!
Old 08-25-2014, 03:51 PM   #3
kevhugh
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
kevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurs

I know he's a polarizing figure around here, but I love SG. I know his tenure here didn't go exactly as planned, but he did give us some highs to go along with the lows. I'm a grad student/instructor at the University of Alabama and I can tell you that the name Stephen Garcia still haunts Bama fans.
kevhugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 03:56 PM   #4
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevhugh View Post
I know he's a polarizing figure around here, but I love SG. I know his tenure here didn't go exactly as planned, but he did give us some highs to go along with the lows. I'm a grad student/instructor at the University of Alabama and I can tell you that the name Stephen Garcia still haunts Bama fans.
I'm with you
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 03:59 PM   #5
kylesmom68
Walk On

Female

kylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his comb

Go SG! You know we love you!
kylesmom68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:02 PM   #6
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 200
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

Pretty impressive. Wonder how much of that research he did on his own.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:40 PM   #7
ZenUSC
Blue Chip

Male

ZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPit

Speedy Noile. Is he a freshman recruit or a returnee? He gets more press than Kim Kardashian.
ZenUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:01 PM   #8
StormOfTalons
Blue Chip

Male

StormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPitStormOfTalons rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenUSC View Post
Speedy Noile. Is he a freshman recruit or a returnee? He gets more press than Kim Kardashian.
Speedy Noil is a true freshman. 5-star WR out of New Orleans that we recruited.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:16 PM   #9
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Trim you hair bruh but good video lol
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:20 PM   #10
COCKYWOOD
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

Keep rocking it Garcia! You've found your career.
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:22 PM   #11
Emery
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Emery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPitEmery rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindenemylines View Post
Pretty impressive. Wonder how much of that research he did on his own.
Probably the same amount as other talking heads.
Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:24 PM   #12
ZenUSC
Blue Chip

Male

ZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormOfTalons View Post
Speedy Noil is a true freshman. 5-star WR out of New Orleans that we recruited.
I can't see being much concerned about a true freshman WR in his first game especially an away game like he is arriving wearing a sombrero and going to steal all our cheese.
ZenUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:39 PM   #13
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Good start by Garcia. He'll loosen up with more experience.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:39 PM   #14
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

CockyCash: 850
GabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
Trim you hair bruh but good video lol
I think he can pull off the long look as long as he keeps it maintained/looks nice.

Other than that, not a bad video. I would definitely work on my speech, enthusiasm, and overall delivery though. (hopefully he reads this advice and checks out some ESPN type announcers/interviews/talks to learn from.)
GabbieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:54 PM   #15
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

If you like watching former SEC QB's analyze this year's team, make sure you watch the new SEC Network's season preview for South Carolina. Former Bama QB Greg McElroy does some really impressive film study of our team, including showing how good our OL is at pulling and Mike Davis's ability to read the holes and change direction. He goes on to pick us winning the SEC (no, not just the East).
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:09 PM   #16
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 0
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

That's right SG, toss that Texas A&M magnet like an empty Bud can!! Hellz Yeah.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:08 PM   #17
gocockswyn
Starter

Female

gocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Good start by Garcia. He'll loosen up with more experience.
Agreed. He was a little up tight, but over all a great report.
gocockswyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:26 PM   #18
USCgreg
Giggity-Goo!!

Male

USCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spurs

The title of this thread could be the best double entendre I've heard in a long time...
USCgreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:13 PM   #19
Garnet Gamecock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Garnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot material

1) Don't trim your hair!

2) Nice job! You may have a future doing this.

3) I'll always appreciate the way you played against Alabama. Greg McElroy still remembers every play of that game.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:35 PM   #20
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Pretty good start I'd say. Was wondering when he was gonna show up. He didn't appear nervous but reading from a script takes a little practice. One day he won't need to. Good job SG.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote