CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Master Bedroom
ReadR00ster
RGHoskins
El Cid Ranger
taylorssc
markymark550
Captain9Dragons
BlackMagic84
doubledribble
Fight, win, kick a-- (1308)
The Gator Bowl wants (955)
CFN prediction for a (911)
Why I'm hopeful abou (907)
USC will upset Aubur (779)
A simple defensive l (754)
What happened to thi (687)
In-state QB talent (538)
This is War (399)
SEC Debate: Best can (335)
Texas athletic director:
Why I'm hopeful about Aub
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
Why I think we beat Aubur
In-state QB talent
A simple defensive line &
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Thoughts on the basketbal
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Cann tipping plays?

Old 08-25-2014, 09:45 PM   #1
Kyle12rudder
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Kyle12rudder has hatched from the shell
Default Good Luck Thursday

As an avid Aggie fan i just wanted to wish y'all good luck on Thursday night. I hope it is a clean healthy game and an entertaining start to a series for the 2 schools. As for the game i cant say anything that hasn't been said already. USC's strengths /A&M's. Whichever team gets the jump could be a deciding factor. If SC goes up 2 scores yall will pound our brains out, if we go up a couple scores with turnovers-etc it may take SC outta their comfort zone and try to play catch up- as in [Bama'12]. My heart says the good guys 31-28 but my head says SC 28-20. Gig em
Kyle12rudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:06 PM   #2
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material
Default Re: Good Luck Thursday

And good luck to your guys. Hope we both stay healthy, and that your fans are shown a good time off the field. And that your team is given a bad time on the field. As for the score, I have no gut feeling.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:08 PM   #3
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Thanks, with that said. Play a good game, both stay healthy, and we show your fans a good time. Other than that, the nice talk is over. Hope we kick your asses.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 11:31 PM   #4
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle12rudder View Post
As an avid Aggie fan i just wanted to wish y'all good luck on Thursday night. I hope it is a clean healthy game and an entertaining start to a series for the 2 schools. As for the game i cant say anything that hasn't been said already. USC's strengths /A&M's. Whichever team gets the jump could be a deciding factor. If SC goes up 2 scores yall will pound our brains out, if we go up a couple scores with turnovers-etc it may take SC outta their comfort zone and try to play catch up- as in [Bama'12]. My heart says the good guys 31-28 but my head says SC 28-20. Gig em
Classy post. Best of luck in the game. Thanks for stopping by!

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:35 AM   #5
GamecockStud
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
GamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
As an avid Aggie fan.... My heart says the good guys 31-28 but my head says SC 28-20. Gig em
That's lower scoring than I expect. I sort of anticipate a final score that looks more like 38-31, 45-35 or 42-28.

I'd be pretty happy if we held aTm to 20 points :)
Old 08-26-2014, 10:10 AM   #6
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

I cant wait for this game to be over, im tired of all the trolls here. Not referring to the op btw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:28 AM   #7
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockUltimate View Post
I cant wait for this game to be over, im tired of all the trolls here. Not referring to the op btw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
I don't think some of them will go away !
Old 08-26-2014, 10:35 AM   #8
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 17972586
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

I don't think the game will have as many points as some do. New QBs (kind of), jitters, kinks. It's pretty exciting, actually, for both teams to see what they have to work with.

Thanks for the kind words. Aside from some trolls who've infiltrated, A&M fans are usually some of the classiest. I travel to HOU, SA, Austin and Dallas on a regular basis and I always enjoy chatting with A&M fans. A good group of people.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:59 AM   #9
tsb44
4-Star

Male

tsb44 rules the CockPittsb44 rules the CockPittsb44 rules the CockPittsb44 rules the CockPittsb44 rules the CockPittsb44 rules the CockPittsb44 rules the CockPittsb44 rules the CockPittsb44 rules the CockPittsb44 rules the CockPittsb44 rules the CockPit

Piss off :)
Old 08-26-2014, 11:08 AM   #10
shoot786
Walk On

Male

shoot786 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
I say South Carolina 34-24 over A&M. I think our defensive guys will take some time to get adjusted. Williams Brice is actually a daunting place to play now since Spurrier arrived. You guys have a great coach too! It should be a great game!!
shoot786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:56 AM   #11
Gamecockman12
Blue Chip

Male

Gamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming in

We're gonna cut that ass.
Old 08-26-2014, 12:03 PM   #12
Coondog
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Coondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot material

Nice post. A lot classier than some (most) of the other Aggie fans that have come visiting. Here's to a great game with no injuries.
Coondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 12:19 PM   #13
BiggerLSUfan
Recruit

Male

BiggerLSUfan has feathers coming inBiggerLSUfan has feathers coming in

Nice post. Refreshing to see an Aggie not telling other fans how their team is better at QB, WR, and LT, along with forcing their traditions down every other teams throat.
BiggerLSUfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 12:46 PM   #14
Garnet Gamecock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Garnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot material

Kyle, nice post.

These two teams are very well matched and it should be a dandy.

Looking forward to USC playing at the renovated Kyle Field next year.

The SEC Network is going to pull out all the stops for this game and it should be memorable.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:17 PM   #15
drumboy
Recruit

Male

drumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervous

I would be concerned if we were playing at TAMU. I'm not worried about the outcome at WBS. I hope the TAMU fans enjoy their stay in South Carolina, but I think they'll leave with a substantial loss. Thompson has waited and worked for this moment for a very long time. He's ready. I expect at least 34-17.
drumboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:20 PM   #16
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

No lead is safe against you guys. If we do get up by a couple of scores I hope we resist our natural tendency to try to run the clock out in the third quarter.