CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
gamecockgal
b381l
garnet_black215
DTGCOCKS#32
Pw00132
Order 66
Ahmad
wumarshall82
CockyGuy
Thoughts on Shawn El (1611)
10-2 (1560)
UK promoting a black (1375)
Time for a new coach (954)
Four UK Players Susp (861)
Coach Gaines: " (842)
Connor Shaw's fault. (584)
I Was Dealing With T (545)
Since everyone loves (457)
Build a New Stadium (455)
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
400 pasing yards
Connor Mitch
I Was Dealing With The Lo
QB Recruiting Strategy
Any prospects w/whom our
Four UK Players Suspended
Build a New Stadium
This program has no ideni
How much $$ would you lit

Old 08-25-2014, 11:22 PM   #21
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material
Default Re: ...From 49ers Camp

http://www.gogamecocks.com/2014/08/2.../99/113/&ihp=1
Old 08-25-2014, 11:27 PM   #22
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Poop sandwich.. Hate to hear it
Old 08-25-2014, 11:32 PM   #23
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosstheboss View Post
That says nothing. I'm talking about Marcus talking about how he's feeling, how his knee is and so forth.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 03:32 PM   #24
burr
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
burr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spurs

I know it'll be posted; maybe I missed it, but has anybody heard anything about Latti lately ? I cant wait to see him slash thru a hole ...
burr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 03:42 PM   #25
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

The 49ers website had a Q/A today with their Senior writer and this was asked:

Titus Briseno @TitustheREADER Follow
@TaylorPrice49 with Hyde rolling, what kind of future does Lattimore have with the team? Will he take a snap this year?

Marcus Lattimore remains on the Reserve/Non-Football Injury List and is eligible to practice after Week 6.

Carlos Hyde's two touchdowns in three weeks have nothing to do with Lattimore's future. If the second-year running back is fully healthy, then he could be added to the roster. San Francisco only has two healthy running backs on the 53-man roster. Lattimore is not out of the picture just yet.

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/...a-b431bf439db9
Old 09-24-2014, 04:31 PM   #26
WayzUp
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1200
WayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPit
Send a message via Yahoo to WayzUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by burr View Post
I know it'll be posted; maybe I missed it, but has anybody heard anything about Latti lately ? I cant wait to see him slash thru a hole ...
He's on the PUP (physically unable to perform) list so he's practicing and doing team meetings & activities but can't play until after Week 6. Since the 49ers drafted Carlos Hyde, the plan for Lattimore is to be the #3 on the RB depth chart for the rest of the season when he comes off PUP.

In short, not much has changed but no reports of setbacks so no news is good news.

Side note, Bruce Ellington is acting as the #3 RB for now if you can believe that - not that SF even uses Hyde all that much so Bruce isn't even seeing touches running or receiving, much to the chagrin of a lot of SF fans.
Old 09-24-2014, 04:46 PM   #27
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

Hope he plays after week six.
Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 04:52 PM   #28
Beano Cook
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Beano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his comb

Not to be negative because I love Marcus and what he stands for,but I am afraid after 2 years of being physically unable to play,Marcus's knee is just not going to allow him to play again.
Beano Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 04:58 PM   #29
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Maybe b/c of being thin at RB but I read where 49ers will be using 5WR sets some going forward.
Old 09-24-2014, 05:16 PM   #30
WayzUp
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1200
WayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPitWayzUp rules the CockPit
Send a message via Yahoo to WayzUp

I think they're purposefully thin at RB because they do expect Marcus to be able to contribute in the second half of the season...they wouldn't have cut LaMichael James & Anthony Dixon and just left themselves with two backs and even go so far as name Bruce Ellington their #3 RB if they thought Lattimore wasn't going to be able to make it back.