CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
NAGamecockFan
kingofnerf
ReadR00ster
BigRedCock
El Cid Ranger
ChickenButt
lilhornet
robgusc76
Freshman ND WR " (856)
Call of Duty: Advanc (533)
Good Riddance to bad (468)
Keeping tailgate foo (321)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (292)
Bashing Players, coa (225)
The Comeback & T (217)
An A to Z of Noah We (212)
Wallpaper & Back (106)
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI S (99)
Rank the QBs under Spurri
TeMarcus Blanton
2015 Commitment - Lorenzo
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Instrumental Music (Pre g
Bashing Players, coaches,
Texas athletic director:
Why I think we beat Aubur
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2014, 11:57 AM   #741
lauderdalecock
Recruit
 
lauderdalecock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atenas, Costa Rica
Posts: 130
CockyCash: 480
lauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comb
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockNuke View Post
This may have been discussed earlier but I'll be out of the country for the A&M game and will have to watch on the internet. Does anyone know where SEC network games will be broadcast online? I saw somewhere that WatchESPN will carry them, but they don't support Directv customers. Anyone have some advice for me?
Thanks in advance
Yes.

Try http://www.ifeed2all.eu/type/american-football.html

Test it on one of the pro games today before you leave. BTW even if you had access to WatchESPN you cannot access it outside the US unless you get a VPN deal to change the IP. Maybe someone on the board could give a good reason why they do that.
lauderdalecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 11:16 AM   #742
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American
 
Lalli25's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Centreville, Va
Posts: 7,673
CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

I just spoke to a fios rep and she said that the SEC Network will start airing on Thursday on channel 75/575.
__________________
Lalli25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:21 AM   #743
jdhughen
Walk On
 
jdhughen's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Camden SC
Posts: 4
CockyCash: 500
jdhughen has hatched from the shell
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

More from TWC about online access to SEC Net
I had a "Chat" with TWC today FYI below

The question I submitted was .... Why do I still not have online access to SEC Network ?
"chat" as follows...
**************
Sandra: Hello!
Sandra: I received your query.
Sandra: I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and will be glad to assist you with the issue
Sandra: Please allow me a moment to check the account details.
Sandra: We have not heard from you for some time. Do you wish to continue to chat?
Joel: I'm waiting on you to answer my question
Joel: ie ... Why is there STILL no Online access for SEC network like we were promised ?
Sandra: I apologize, for the delay
Sandra: I am checking details for your area
Joel: I work out of town a lot and this is a deal breaker for me. If I can't get online access to SEC Network I will be looking for another provider that can deliver what they promised
Sandra: I do understand
Sandra: Please check channel number ***** and let me know
Joel: Please read the question! I get the channel fine on the TV. I want to know WHY I can't access the SEC Network on my phone or pc. I was told that we would have this access. The SEC Network site says we should have this access. like i said i travel a lot and this is the only way i can access. After dragging your feet and Before you FINALLY added SEC at the last min I was going to bail but then was told that you were going to add SEC and online access through the WatchESPN app online. Now that the Network is up, when I try to access that way I get a message saying TWC is not providing access to SEC Net through WatchESPN app. Get off your wallet and make it happen or you will lose me as a customer.
Sandra: Please allow me a moment to check this information on my resources
Sandra: Thank you for waiting
Sandra: I checked my resources and do not see any new update on this channel being shown online
Sandra: I apologize for this
Sandra: I have made a note of this on the account and forwarded to the department to check this
Joel: So what does that mean? Are we or are we not going to get online access to SEC Network ?
Sandra: I am unable to confirm this as there is no update on this
Sandra: You can contact our Customer Services to get an update on this information\
Sandra: I will help you with the number to call them
Sandra: Please call at ***** ***** 4892. Customer support is available 24/7.
Sandra: Please make note of the numbers
Joel: So I guess what your saying is they haven't told you anything about it so you don't know anything about it.
Sandra: Yes, you are correct
Joel: I will call but please pass on the following message.
Joel: I have to work thursday evening and If I get there and can't get the Carolina game on my laptop the first call i will be making friday morning will be to ATT Uverse which apparently doesn't have any problem providing this access to their customers. TWC needs to get off their collective butts and make this happen NOW.
Sandra: Sure, I will pass the message
Sandra: Do you need any further assistance from my end?
Joel: No, Thanks
Sandra: Alright
Sandra: You are welcome
Sandra: Bye and Take Care

******************

So there you have it. TWC promises one thing and does another. I called the number she gave me and was put on terminal hold and gave up.
I encourage all TWC users to voice their complaints about not having online access to SEC Network. TWC's capacity to take advantage of their customers is only exceeded by their greed.

Joel
jdhughen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:28 AM   #744
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American
 
ReadR00ster's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 9,573
CockyCash: 200
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhughen View Post
More from TWC about online access to SEC Net
I had a "Chat" with TWC today FYI below

The question I submitted was .... Why do I still not have online access to SEC Network ?
"chat" as follows...
**************
Sandra: Hello!
Sandra: I received your query.
Sandra: I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and will be glad to assist you with the issue
Sandra: Please allow me a moment to check the account details.
Sandra: We have not heard from you for some time. Do you wish to continue to chat?
Joel: I'm waiting on you to answer my question
Joel: ie ... Why is there STILL no Online access for SEC network like we were promised ?
Sandra: I apologize, for the delay
Sandra: I am checking details for your area
Joel: I work out of town a lot and this is a deal breaker for me. If I can't get online access to SEC Network I will be looking for another provider that can deliver what they promised
Sandra: I do understand
Sandra: Please check channel number ***** and let me know
Joel: Please read the question! I get the channel fine on the TV. I want to know WHY I can't access the SEC Network on my phone or pc. I was told that we would have this access. The SEC Network site says we should have this access. like i said i travel a lot and this is the only way i can access. After dragging your feet and Before you FINALLY added SEC at the last min I was going to bail but then was told that you were going to add SEC and online access through the WatchESPN app online. Now that the Network is up, when I try to access that way I get a message saying TWC is not providing access to SEC Net through WatchESPN app. Get off your wallet and make it happen or you will lose me as a customer.
Sandra: Please allow me a moment to check this information on my resources
Sandra: Thank you for waiting
Sandra: I checked my resources and do not see any new update on this channel being shown online
Sandra: I apologize for this
Sandra: I have made a note of this on the account and forwarded to the department to check this
Joel: So what does that mean? Are we or are we not going to get online access to SEC Network ?
Sandra: I am unable to confirm this as there is no update on this
Sandra: You can contact our Customer Services to get an update on this information\
Sandra: I will help you with the number to call them
Sandra: Please call at ***** ***** 4892. Customer support is available 24/7.
Sandra: Please make note of the numbers
Joel: So I guess what your saying is they haven't told you anything about it so you don't know anything about it.
Sandra: Yes, you are correct
Joel: I will call but please pass on the following message.
Joel: I have to work thursday evening and If I get there and can't get the Carolina game on my laptop the first call i will be making friday morning will be to ATT Uverse which apparently doesn't have any problem providing this access to their customers. TWC needs to get off their collective butts and make this happen NOW.
Sandra: Sure, I will pass the message
Sandra: Do you need any further assistance from my end?
Joel: No, Thanks
Sandra: Alright
Sandra: You are welcome
Sandra: Bye and Take Care

******************

So there you have it. TWC promises one thing and does another. I called the number she gave me and was put on terminal hold and gave up.
I encourage all TWC users to voice their complaints about not having online access to SEC Network. TWC's capacity to take advantage of their customers is only exceeded by their greed.

Joel
Thank you for suffering through that, even though you knew the TWC reps are clueless and never help anyone because they aren't told squat from up top.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:25 PM   #745
A. Pilgrim
Blue Chip
 
A. Pilgrim's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The South
Posts: 951
CockyCash: 500
A. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot material
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

SEC Sports ‏@SEC 2m
BREAKING - Verizon FiOS Signs Deal to Carry @SECNetwork. Release: http://www.secsports.com/article/114...ry-sec-network … #SEC
A. Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:07 PM   #746
B-G
Bowl MVP
 
B-G's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Wall Street
Posts: 2,423
CockyCash: 500
B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

well shit, I only have preferred.
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:12 PM   #747
scfastpitch
Blue Chip
 
scfastpitch's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: columbia
Posts: 975
CockyCash: 500
scfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPit
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Pilgrim View Post
SEC Sports ‏@SEC 2m
BREAKING - Verizon FiOS Signs Deal to Carry @SECNetwork. Release: http://www.secsports.com/article/114...ry-sec-network #SEC
And FIOS customers will have network+ as well . Good for them . By the way, Joel's chat with T-W sounded very familiar , like some of the chats I have attempted with them . You aren't sure if you are actually speaking to a real person or a computer .
scfastpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:29 PM   #748
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip
 
Storm Of Spurs's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lexington, SC
Posts: 679
CockyCash: 500
Storm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPit
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfastpitch View Post
And FIOS customers will have network+ as well . Good for them . By the way, Joel's chat with T-W sounded very familiar , like some of the chats I have attempted with them . You aren't sure if you are actually speaking to a real person or a computer .
You're talking to a person. It's just that person you are talking to is reading responses out of a huge binder handed to them by their managers.
__________________
"Blindfolded, with his back to the wall, with his
hands tied behind him, Steve Spurrier would be a two-point favorite at his own execution."
Storm Of Spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:13 PM   #749
purebredcock
Show Me.
 
purebredcock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: inman
Posts: 1,074
CockyCash: 200
purebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to purebredcock
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Will the game be on watchespn?
__________________
#1 debbie downer
purebredcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:29 PM   #750
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip
 
Storm Of Spurs's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lexington, SC
Posts: 679
CockyCash: 500
Storm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPit
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebredcock View Post
Will the game be on watchespn?
Just looked on the WatchESPN site and yes, it is listed there.
__________________
"Blindfolded, with his back to the wall, with his
hands tied behind him, Steve Spurrier would be a two-point favorite at his own execution."
Storm Of Spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:35 PM   #751
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.
 
HeadCockFan's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 6,814
CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormOfTalons View Post
Just looked on the WatchESPN site and yes, it is listed there.
to summarize the situation, it depends on your cable provider, channel tier and geographical location. For instance, TWC has blocked SEC network through watchESPN, even though it shows up on my Roku. Comcast offers it on watchESPN on the regular tier in the Southeast but you have to have the preferred package anywhere else.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:02 PM   #752
scfastpitch
Blue Chip
 
scfastpitch's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: columbia
Posts: 975
CockyCash: 500
scfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPit
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
to summarize the situation, it depends on your cable provider, channel tier and geographical location. For instance, TWC has blocked SEC network through watchESPN, even though it shows up on my Roku. Comcast offers it on watchESPN on the regular tier in the Southeast but you have to have the preferred package anywhere else.
One thing I'm curious about , as a ROKU owner . I'm with T-W , but if I were to get an authorized sign on from a friend who has a different cable provider, how would I sign off and then sign back on . I'm not even sure how you do that on the ROKU . I know how to do it on the PC version of WatchESPN .

By the way , in case anyone cares, both soccer matches with Clemson next week are scheduled to be on SEC Network+ on WatchESPN .
scfastpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:49 PM   #753
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could
 
davidmc467's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: -
Posts: 4,295
CockyCash: 500
davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
Thank you for suffering through that, even though you knew the TWC reps are clueless and never help anyone because they aren't told squat from up top.
It really is frustrating because there is absolutely nothing out there about the lack of watchespn app access. It seems that nobody is even aware that twc customers don't even have access.
__________________
Carolina Football 2014

davidmc467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:01 PM   #754
scfastpitch
Blue Chip
 
scfastpitch's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: columbia
Posts: 975
CockyCash: 500
scfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPit
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc467 View Post
It really is frustrating because there is absolutely nothing out there about the lack of watchespn app access. It seems that nobody is even aware that twc customers don't even have access.
In this area . Arkansas let their fans know that certain cable providers were not authorized . They also made their all-access free since they aren't allowed to do any live game video of any sports . USC still charges $9.95 per month for live audio .
scfastpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:41 AM   #755
TKE226
Damn Yankee
 
TKE226's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 15,157
CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

looks like I will be making a call tonight to Fios about programming for SEC Network in my area (MD).
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:19 PM   #756
purebredcock
Show Me.
 
purebredcock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: inman
Posts: 1,074
CockyCash: 200
purebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to purebredcock
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
to summarize the situation, it depends on your cable provider, channel tier and geographical location. For instance, TWC has blocked SEC network through watchESPN, even though it shows up on my Roku. Comcast offers it on watchESPN on the regular tier in the Southeast but you have to have the preferred package anywhere else.
i have dish in upstate sc, will I have access, thanks in advance.
__________________
#1 debbie downer
purebredcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:20 PM   #757
GarnetSwarm1990
Game MVP
 
GarnetSwarm1990's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,591
CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

SEC network available on Verizon today in the DFW area. Don't know about anywhere else. I'm assuming if it's available here then it should be available everywhere.

Showing the SC v Mizzou game at the moment.
GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:29 PM   #758
B-G
Bowl MVP
 
B-G's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Wall Street
Posts: 2,423
CockyCash: 500
B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetSwarm1990 View Post
SEC network available on Verizon today in the DFW area. Don't know about anywhere else. I'm assuming if it's available here then it should be available everywhere.

Showing the SC v Mizzou game at the moment.
only is it on the basic package if you are in the SEC footprint (Fla and Texas)

When not I believe you need the 3rd tier.
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:02 PM   #759
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.
 
HeadCockFan's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 6,814
CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfastpitch View Post
One thing I'm curious about , as a ROKU owner . I'm with T-W , but if I were to get an authorized sign on from a friend who has a different cable provider, how would I sign off and then sign back on . I'm not even sure how you do that on the ROKU . I know how to do it on the PC version of WatchESPN .
There must be an options or settings screen buried in the watch espn interface somewhere.

Probably hit the '*' button at the watch espn homescreen and it will let you log out then log back in.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:08 PM   #760
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.
 
HeadCockFan's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 6,814
CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebredcock View Post
i have dish in upstate sc, will I have access, thanks in advance.

You must have 'Americas top 120 plus' package, or a sports add on package. The standard 'Americas top 120' does not include it. It's only a $5 upcharge.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Provided by SLB Development