CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
b381l
Regalcock
JerseyBird
GregoryHouse
U-Dub Gamecock
gamecockgal
catdaddy66
taylorssc
crowcutta
For Discussing The C (4333)
Question about after (3316)
Drew Owens missing? (2860)
Shaq Roland (2055)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1925)
clemson game time: N (1484)
FishFry 47-yarder (920)
The Defense (825)
Mason Rudolph starti (602)
3,000 / 1,000 / 1,00 (461)
injury report?
Women's soccer Sweet 16 v
Winston
Senior Day RB Participant
Shaq Roland
2015 Commitment - Christi
**USC Women vs. San Diego
Question about after the
The Defense
For Discussing The Clemso

Old 08-27-2014, 02:38 PM   #761
scfastpitch
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
scfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPit
Default Re: Official SEC Network and TV Provider discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
There must be an options or settings screen buried in the watch espn interface somewhere.

Probably hit the '*' button at the watch espn homescreen and it will let you log out then log back in.
They have a link called "inactivate live programming" or something like that . I haven't messed with it since I don't have another sign-on anyway .
scfastpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:08 PM   #762
jdhughen
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
jdhughen has hatched from the shell

NO TWC online access for SEC Net ... update.

I managed to get a knowledgeable tech on the phone today. From what he told me the problem is TWC is still holding out "negotiating" with SEC/ESPN over online access (ie sitting on their wallet). In his opinion. nothing was going to happen on the TWC online access front before the game tomorrow. Looks like TWC is going to see what kind of response the get from customers and weight that against what additional it might cost them. Typical behavior for corps with deep pockets and short arms.

I'm done with them and I decided not to wait any longer. I called Uverse. I'm not wild about them either but I guess the lesser of evils, at least on this issue which is a deal breaker for me and my needs. They of course can't have it up by tomorrow so I guess I'll just have to skip work and stay home to watch the game. What a real PITB having to change providers just to get what was promised, but a least I won't have to deal with the TWC a##holes any more.
Go Cocks

Joel
jdhughen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:21 PM   #763
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

anyone have Fios get it yet?

Just turned on guide and no channels 75 and 575...about to call
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:02 PM   #764
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

lol my area doesn't have SECN in HD...awesome..booo
Old 08-27-2014, 11:05 PM   #765
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
anyone have Fios get it yet?

Just turned on guide and no channels 75 and 575...about to call
Not showing up on mine either.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:11 AM   #766
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

For Fios customers...

So I called last night. Had to upgrade to the Ultimate Package...in order to get the SECN. Was told it would only be available in SD, not HD in my area. Is available in HD in Texas and Florida only...I complained about that. The man I spoke understood why I was pissed. Said they have been receiving a lot of complaints about it from the non-Southern states. So he "hoped" it would be available soon. As of last night, the channel wasn't showing up. He assured me that it would be there in time for tonights game.

Checked this morning, still nothing...am a little anxious about it, only because there is not much time between when I get home from work and game time and don't really want to spend that time on the phone with Verizon.

The only bright spot was that the customer service was good once I actually got to speaking to someone. I know with Comcast, they were always a PIA.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:58 PM   #767
HeadCockFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

i was watching it on a friend's ATT Uverse account through WatchESPN, and the feed was down most of the first half (it said: network issues). Wiziwig saved me, though the pirated feed was so grainy, you couldn't see the ball.

WatchESPN hasn't figured this shit out yet.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:34 PM   #768
lauderdalecock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 480
lauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comblauderdalecock is developing his comb

Remind me again why I was so thrilled about this network?

-Problems with the Dish channel not being available because of my location (OK my problem)
-ESPN go link to watch on line is not user friendly to say the least.
-Mushberger (How many turned the sound off and listened to Todd and Tommy?)
-Jessie Palmer
-The young guy on the pregame show who sounds like Mushberger
-Tebow.
-Finebaum. Even my wife says in passing, who is he and why do we care what he says? Real stupid to make the comment about George shouldn't have won the Heisman, Hershel should have, right after they interviewed George. Classy. His show is entertaining if you like to listen to Alabama rednecks hear themselves talk. Helps to make Paul look smart.

Maybe good for watching soccer games, etc, but I am not really a fan of the league. I really only care about......us.
Just more talking heads, and none of them "know" any more about things than any of us do.
lauderdalecock is offline   Reply With Quote