CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
gamecockgal
b381l
Order 66
garnet_black215
DTGCOCKS#32
Pw00132
Ahmad
wumarshall82
JerseyBird
Thoughts on Shawn El (1689)
10-2 (1679)
UK promoting a black (1576)
Four UK Players Susp (1047)
Coach Gaines: " (991)
Time for a new coach (954)
I Was Dealing With T (767)
Build a New Stadium (663)
Connor Shaw's fault. (662)
Since everyone loves (513)
UK promoting a blackout f
This program has no ideni
2016 - Tavien Feaster
How much $$ would you lit
Connor Mitch
400 pasing yards
Four UK Players Suspended
2015 Commitment - Jaire A
Build a New Stadium
Coach Gaines: "Not m

Old 08-27-2014, 12:30 AM   #21
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: New JK Video Imminent! :)

Dylan Freaking Thompson. Just 1 day, one more day.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 12:57 AM   #22
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
It's close my friend
Old 08-27-2014, 02:28 AM   #23
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

That video was great to any true South Carolinians. I'll be buying that guys album even though it is not my taste of music the wife or my mama will like his style of music especially singing about our state. This guy gets the true heart and soul of The true Gamecocks! Wow! Thanks JK for that video got it in my faves now!
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:28 AM   #24
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
The LONGEST DAY is left to go.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:12 AM   #25
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCockMaster View Post
I took the liberty of fixing this video.

Fixing, really? I get you might not like the song and I appreciate the sandstorm but it has nothing to do with the video. The video goes with the song and album. So yeah you made it more gamecock but fixing implies broken or something wrong with. I would be offended if that was my video or song. You muted a sound track and dubbed over their work while they did all the production. Stepping off my soapbox now and I do appreciate the sandstorm
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:51 AM   #26
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
Fixing, really? I get you might not like the song and I appreciate the sandstorm but it has nothing to do with the video. The video goes with the song and album. So yeah you made it more gamecock but fixing implies broken or something wrong with. I would be offended if that was my video or song. You muted a sound track and dubbed over their work while they did all the production. Stepping off my soapbox now and I do appreciate the sandstorm
Not sure if serious.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:40 PM   #27
JustABigOldCock
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
JustABigOldCock is sharpening his clawsJustABigOldCock is sharpening his clawsJustABigOldCock is sharpening his clawsJustABigOldCock is sharpening his claws

Unfortunately he is, a large majority of our fan base is in need of Midol due to the offseason.
JustABigOldCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:47 PM   #28
COCKYTALKIN
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 24390296
COCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
The LONGEST DAY is left to go.
Hands down the longest day of the friggin' year. I've even tried to downplay my excitement for football this year. Sort of a mind trick on myself. Fail.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:05 PM   #29
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
Not sure if serious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustABigOldCock View Post
Unfortunately he is, a large majority of our fan base is in need of Midol due to the offseason.
No I wasnt
Old 08-27-2014, 05:12 PM   #30
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 200
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

Chills

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:29 PM   #31
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
Not sure if serious.
I agree with the other guy; the video shouldn't have been changed. It's ripping off somebody else's work that was likely copyrighted.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:15 PM   #32
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockhornleghorn View Post
I agree with the other guy; the video shouldn't have been changed. It's ripping off somebody else's work that was likely copyrighted.
I really wasn't worked up about just being a smart ass. My problem was he said he fixed it.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:34 PM   #33
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCockMaster View Post
I took the liberty of fixing this video.

I like the original better , Sandstorm doesn't fit the video. You put football highlights to Sandstorm and it works