CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
B-G
GregoryHouse
JaxcockFL
JerseyBird
doubledribble
usc1
Regalcock
The Yancey
gamecockgal
2014 Subway Classic: (1859)
Props to Eric Hyman. (1194)
Former Gamecock root (1192)
Franks boy's are pla (863)
Garcia and Clemsux T (787)
Four USC Basketball (660)
Shrine Bowl on ESPNu (483)
Bowl packages (412)
Kentucky is dominati (408)
Chance of my lifetim (345)
Has the window closed for
Bruce!!!
The Vent and Coaching cha
How Long Will The Rebuild
Decommitment from Texas A
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
Kentucky is dominating UC
Question for those who ha
Franks boy's are playing

Old 08-27-2014, 11:15 PM   #21
Master Bedroom
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material
Default Re: I hope Coach Spurrier gets that last SEC Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by davisd9 View Post
Loved the show! My wife even said he enjoyed it.

Sent from the Strut Zone
Whoa...
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:20 PM   #22
davisd9
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
davisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
Whoa...

I miss typed and meant she, but no matter the individual ...

And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

Sent from the Strut Zone
davisd9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:21 PM   #23
kingofnerf
Blue Chip

Male

kingofnerf is making other chickens nervouskingofnerf is making other chickens nervouskingofnerf is making other chickens nervouskingofnerf is making other chickens nervouskingofnerf is making other chickens nervouskingofnerf is making other chickens nervouskingofnerf is making other chickens nervous

It made you realize just how bad the Tampa Bay Bucs were when they first started out and how much punishment he took there because of the offensive line, or lack thereof.

The last 60 seconds of the credits were awesome, too.

The article in The State today about it said it will be rebroadcast on Friday if anyone missed it tonight.
kingofnerf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:22 PM   #24
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb

That was fantastic! I'm so fired up!
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:23 PM   #25
Sircock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Sircock has developed his gaff and talonsSircock has developed his gaff and talonsSircock has developed his gaff and talonsSircock has developed his gaff and talonsSircock has developed his gaff and talonsSircock has developed his gaff and talonsSircock has developed his gaff and talonsSircock has developed his gaff and talonsSircock has developed his gaff and talonsSircock has developed his gaff and talonsSircock has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
God knows he and Jerri deserve it in addition to the state of SC and USC.

I'm so fired up right now after watching The Believer.

I believe Steve, I believe.
anywhere I can see this online....I don't have the SEC Network yet.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:24 PM   #26
Master Bedroom
Game MVP

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by davisd9 View Post
I miss typed and meant she, but no matter the individual ...

And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

Sent from the Strut Zone
I knew it was a typo man just ****ing with ya
Old 08-27-2014, 11:28 PM   #27
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

That was incredible. Just finished watching and I am so excited for tomorrow, I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:29 PM   #28
davisd9
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
davisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
I knew it was a typo man just ****ing with ya

I know bud! :)

Sent from the Strut Zone
davisd9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:41 PM   #29
myrtsmom
Recruit

Female

myrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his comb

I hope that the team was allowed to watch it tonight. Great motivation that was.
myrtsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:42 PM   #30
Master Bedroom
Game MVP

Male

He knew the whole time. I'll admit I had some doubts earlier in his career at USC but it finally hit me about 2008-2009 that this ish was cereal. But Spurrier knew all along. Watching that documentary absolutely made me more thankful than ever that Spurrier decided to come to USC.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:07 AM   #31
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Does anyone know when it's coming back on ? All I could find spurrier related through a search was something on Fox sports in a few weeks.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:09 AM   #32
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000995751
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Back in 07' or so, my son was at the Wild Wing in Sandhills, and he wanted a signature from Coach during his Carolina Calls session, he had nothing for him to sign but the shirt he was wearing. Coach wouldn't sign it, he said he didn't sign shirts people were already wearing, (haha) but Jerri being the nice lady she is made coach sign a napkin for him, was very nice of her. I'll never forget that.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 12:48 AM   #33
woffordcock
The Doctor Is In...

Male

woffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudly

Is it just me or does anyone else have that uncanny feeling that this could end up being an amazing season for USC? Like legendary caliber. I can't help feeling that the potential is really there.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:58 AM   #34
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000995751
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by woffordcock View Post
Is it just me or does anyone else have that uncanny feeling that this could end up being an amazing season for USC? Like legendary caliber. I can't help feeling that the potential is really there.
I have felt that way all offseason, but my sunshine pumper status could possibly have clouded my judgement. With that said, the game is tomorrow who gives a sh**, hope we win by 50.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:00 AM   #35
Talon1
4-Star

Male

Talon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervous

Every recruit that comes in should watch this film... then they too will be a believer... It's cool to be a gamecock... Swag.

Tell those Clemson boys we're just gettin' started.

Talon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:25 AM   #36
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by woffordcock View Post
So much so that I'm afraid to even discuss it past this post.
Old 08-28-2014, 03:48 AM   #37
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabid cock View Post
I've been looking forward to this program all week. I was not disappointed. We are extremely lucky here at South Carolina.

A fan is never so rabid as one who has been a faithful follower of a previously subpar program, only to experience its rise to the pinnacle. I am a lucky man.

I am a Gamecock!
Maybe this explains our passion?
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:49 AM   #38
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
I have felt that way all offseason, but my sunshine pumper status could possibly have clouded my judgement. With that said, the game is tomorrow who gives a sh**, hope we win by 50.
You sir a believer and I applaud your efforts at attempting to right the ship on these boards!
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 06:07 AM   #39
jellafever
BETTER THAN the rest

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material

It was a great documentary. Had a lot of info on his childhood and high school athletics, which I knew most of already.

But with the way it started, with his jab at Clemson at the Kenny Chesney concert, I wish they had focused a little more on his many rivalries at his various schools. Like Duke taking a team picture on UNC's field. They didn't mention much about his Florida rivalry with Georgia, or much about FSU either. It was mostly about his rivalry with Tennessee. And of course, I could have watched another half hour about our current dominance of Clemson.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:06 AM   #40
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

I am the typical fan that despised him at UF but now treasures him at USC. I respected him as a coach and now after watching The Believer I respect even more as a father, grandfather, and husband.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote