CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
johnnyb
taylorssc
doubledribble
Lonnie
GarnetSwarm1990
Gamecocks321
QCB
l^l^lBGCock
So Disappointed With (2634)
Rank the QBs under S (1859)
Back like cooked cra (1478)
No Comments on the H (801)
Who start on the d l (714)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (231)
Gameday parking in A (163)
Call of Duty: Advanc (118)
Texas athletic director:
Why I think we beat Aubur
Call of Duty: Advanced Wa
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Tennessee game
Rank the QBs under Spurri
So Disappointed With The
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
The Gator Bowl wants us!
Back like cooked crack

Old 08-28-2014, 01:14 PM   #21
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material
Default Re: **USC vs. Texas A&M GAME Thread**

I'm not getting much done today... :)

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:21 PM   #22
El Cid Ranger
Black Magic Squad

Male

CockyCash: 850200
El Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot material

Is it Game time yet............

Old 08-28-2014, 01:58 PM   #23
LASX12
Walk On

Female

LASX12 has hatched from the shell

I could not be more pissed right now! Game is at 6pm and I work until 8pm.

LASX12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 02:08 PM   #24
TonyVercetti
Banned

Male

TonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his comb

Just got home early from work. Already gettin the jitters. I start shaking before the game stats.
TonyVercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 02:26 PM   #25
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons

Put the Picnic in the oven at 12...making the ketchup and mustard sauce...celery with pimento cheese spread one hot one not....making sweet tea...have the beer on ice....making some deviled eggs....carrots and dip....And the almighty zing wings...gonna pop a top around 4.:wo o:

Go Gamecocks!
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 02:27 PM   #26
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Git Dat Aggie!
Old 08-28-2014, 02:29 PM   #27
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakemurraycock View Post
GAME!
COCKS!!!!!
Old 08-28-2014, 03:05 PM   #28
cockycrazy2001
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 890
cockycrazy2001 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by LASX12 View Post
I could not be more pissed right now! Game is at 6pm and I work until 8pm.

I feel your pain, I don't go in until 3 central so just as the coverage starts I'll be heading into work.
cockycrazy2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:07 PM   #29
Cuck Flemson
Super Moderator

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: Bowl Winner Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: Winner of Segment 1 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 1710278
Cuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot material

I'm PUMPED! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COCKS!
Old 08-28-2014, 03:07 PM   #30
kevhugh
Bowl MVP

Male

kevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurs

Stomach is churning....is it time yet?
kevhugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:08 PM   #31
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

I'll be there in the SS. I won't be there for kickoff, though, do to a class until 715. I'll be in a rush to the stadium, and while sprint from the class building across town if I have to
Old 08-28-2014, 03:11 PM   #32
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
I'll be there in the SS. I won't be there for kickoff, though, do to a class until 715. I'll be in a rush to the stadium, and while sprint from the class building across town if I have to
pocket radio with ear bud taped under your shirt
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:13 PM   #33
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
That looks so clean. All Garnet, All Glory.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:13 PM   #34
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
pocket radio with ear bud taped under your shirt
I can have my phone out, so I can keep track that way till the end, thankfully.
Old 08-28-2014, 03:32 PM   #35
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

Me last night in bed....

Me right now.....

Me after we win....

Me if we pull a Clemson.....

Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:35 PM   #36
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Does anyone else get the feeling that for some reason Aggie fans/Coaches players have underestimated just how hostile of a place williams brice actually is to play?
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:35 PM   #37
USCswimmer
Recruit

Male

USCswimmer is making other chickens nervousUSCswimmer is making other chickens nervousUSCswimmer is making other chickens nervousUSCswimmer is making other chickens nervousUSCswimmer is making other chickens nervousUSCswimmer is making other chickens nervousUSCswimmer is making other chickens nervous

How is everyone watching the game? Brighthouse doesn't carry the SEC network :-\

Hoping to find a HD stream.
USCswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:38 PM   #38
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCswimmer View Post
How is everyone watching the game? Brighthouse doesn't carry the SEC network :-\

Hoping to find a HD stream.
Yes they do. Just not online.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:40 PM   #39
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Helmets look awesome.

So ready for the game
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:40 PM   #40
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
Does anyone else get the feeling that for some reason Aggie fans/Coaches players have underestimated just how hostile of a place williams brice actually is to play?
Yes, because everyone who hasn't played here does. We put their little 12th man crap to shame.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote