CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
l^l^lBGCock
Badazcock
gamecockgal
WeStillOwnUSC
ccured
Order 66
Regalcock
roosterdude21
U-Dub Gamecock
snruter amabon
Can it get any bette (1480)
Auburn Stealing Sign (1388)
Boo This Man... (1003)
georgia rewind... (784)
Stadium improvement (544)
Doniyah Cliney to si (530)
Stay focus (468)
**USC vs. Vanderbilt (419)
Gameday in Columbia (376)
Where to Watch the G (282)
Why we'll dominate Clemso
2016 - Collin Hill
2014-15 Premier League se
Gameday in Columbia
Boo This Man...
**USC vs. Vanderbilt GAME
Winston
Well, as it turns out, we
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,
Stay focus

Old 08-28-2014, 10:36 AM   #1
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material
Default Players reaction to "The Believer"

As I was watching the documentary, it kinda hit me, I would want to give my everything playing for a coach like SOS. I truly believe that the players who watched it will play harder than they ever have.
Big-Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:46 AM   #2
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly
Default Re: Players reaction to "The Believer"

Kinda wondering what their reactions would be as well. And if they had a big viewing party for this or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2014, 10:52 AM   #3
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcolinc View Post
Kinda wondering what their reactions would be as well. And if they had a big viewing party for this or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It had to have some kinda impact. Watching it made me want to be great.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:02 AM   #4
PyroPepper
Star Maker

Male

PyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot material

I enjoyed the heck out of that. It reminded me how unreal it is that he is our coach.

PyroPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:15 AM   #5
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

I thought the same. I know Byron watched it.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:17 AM   #6
GSC2013
4-Star

Male

GSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talons

Hes a legend. Between him and Holtz.....cant help but wonder, one day in the future, what other big time coach will land here, knowing you CAN WIN BIG, and, the school and fans are tolerant enough to not wanna fire anyone after a 6-6 season or two. Coaches have to love that idea, potential to win plus reasonable expectations? Perfect fit.

Hopefully, that question is WAY WAY OFF in the future!
GSC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:24 PM   #7
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Way, way , way off I hope
Old 08-28-2014, 01:26 PM   #8
uscJustin06
4-Star

Male

uscJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervous

Will this be shown again? I missed it:(
uscJustin06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:30 PM   #9
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK

Male

snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material

yeah, is there anywhere online to watch this, for those of us who aren't in the states?
Old 08-28-2014, 04:03 PM   #10
kingofnerf
Recruit

Male

kingofnerf is learning to peckkingofnerf is learning to peck

I think they are going to rebroadcast it on Friday.
kingofnerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:19 PM   #11
myrtsmom
Recruit

Female

myrtsmom has earned his spursmyrtsmom has earned his spursmyrtsmom has earned his spursmyrtsmom has earned his spursmyrtsmom has earned his spursmyrtsmom has earned his spurs

After watching that documentary, I was willing to go out and slay a three-headed dragon for the guy!
myrtsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:24 PM   #12
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrtsmom View Post
After watching that documentary, I was willing to go out and slay a three-headed dragon for the guy!
HAHA me too.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:29 PM   #13
USCgreg
Giggity-Goo!!

Male

USCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spursUSCgreg has earned his spurs

It was a great bio...
USCgreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:57 PM   #14
johnmcclane
my wife is awesome

Male

CockyCash: 100500
johnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot material

man, i want to see it.

but i've heard good things from the former players i've interacted with. i feel like the glimpse we got of Spurrier at Arbys w/ Clowney is a good indication as to what his interactions with the players are like.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:52 PM   #15
cockycoastal
Walk On

Female

cockycoastal has hatched from the shell

I enjoyed how reflective and supportive his wife is, she know's he's doing what he was born to do and she's been right there with him. Cool relationship, we are fortunate to have the family on our team!
cockycoastal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 06:52 AM   #16
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC2013 View Post
Hes a legend. Between him and Holtz.....cant help but wonder, one day in the future, what other big time coach will land here, knowing you CAN WIN BIG, and, the school and fans are tolerant enough to not wanna fire anyone after a 6-6 season or two. Coaches have to love that idea, potential to win plus reasonable expectations? Perfect fit.

Hopefully, that question is WAY WAY OFF in the future!
The thing is we don't need a big timer to come in. We have the structure now that we can have our next big Coach make his name here.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote