CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
taylorssc
KaneisAble
GamecockSuperFan
DTGCOCKS#32
ShutTheSuccop
Master Bedroom
GarnetSwarm1990
The Yancey
Pw00132
HBC Weekly Presser (1341)
Thompson Has Neck In (1169)
Nosovitch (689)
Zone Read Analysis w (639)
What fish do you eat (599)
KY Suspends 4 Player (525)
Clowney didnt get ma (450)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (422)
4th & 1 Play (372)
Request (288)
2016 - Tavien Feaster
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
One player could have cha
Funny?
State talent drying up
QB Recruiting Strategy
HBC Weekly Presser
10-2
Defer Or Not?
Thompson Has Neck Injury

Old 08-28-2014, 09:38 PM   #1221
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK
Default Re: **USC vs. Texas A&M GAME Thread**

Am tackles well
Old 08-28-2014, 09:38 PM   #1222
kevhugh
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
kevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurs

And can someone ban the aggie posters please?
kevhugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:38 PM   #1223
pick6
Recruit

Male

pick6 has hatched from the shell

Wonder if Spurrier's picture is still on the side of the stadium. He might have had it taken down at half...
pick6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:38 PM   #1224
STACT
Walk On

Male

STACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his claws

Either A&Ms O is ****in beast mode or we have not done shiqt on D
Old 08-28-2014, 09:39 PM   #1225
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

CockyCash: 200
weatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartiaze View Post
All the great ones have short memories...
Exactly! Sooooooo...when's kickoff?
Old 08-28-2014, 09:39 PM   #1226
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Are there adjustments to be made for the defense this game? Seems like we aren't close on scheme or personnel.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:39 PM   #1227
kevhugh
Bowl MVP

Male

kevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurskevhugh has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by STACT View Post
Either A&Ms O is ****in beast mode or we have not done shiqt on D
It's a combination of the two.
kevhugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:39 PM   #1228
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Yea because Mike Davis is the reason we are down 900 to 21.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:40 PM   #1229
ScottK
Blue Chip

Male

ScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie96 View Post
I don't know, we are a very young team... A lot of inexperienced players out there
I wouldn't get too excited about this performance. Not even trying to be a dick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ScottK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:40 PM   #1230
usc90grad
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
You misunderstand me. I am merely pointing out 90's racism - not agreeing with it.
Please tell me why Ward is our D coach then. It's definitely not merit based. Sorry if the truth hurts.
usc90grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:40 PM   #1231
Lankey62
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1718
Lankey62 is sharpening his clawsLankey62 is sharpening his clawsLankey62 is sharpening his clawsLankey62 is sharpening his claws

Atleast our offense is showing some fight!
Lankey62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:40 PM   #1232
Bobby Boucher
Recruit

Male

Bobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudly

It's not just that our defense is asswater, but with how shitty their defense is, we should have 4-5 tds at this point, if not more. I can't believe I gave up $150 of overtime to watch this. Well maybe the AD can reimburse me because Ward sure as shit doesn't need to be paid anymore.
Bobby Boucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:40 PM   #1233
CockyCody
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
CockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by pick6 View Post
Wonder if Spurrier's picture is still on the side of the stadium. He might have had it taken down at half...
I will take over the D for half of what Ward is getting!! I guarantee that I could do no worse.
CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:41 PM   #1234
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

The offense isn't giving up
Old 08-28-2014, 09:41 PM   #1235
BlakelyH19
Blue Chip

Male

BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

Does aTm still have their first team defense in?
Old 08-28-2014, 09:41 PM   #1236
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

If we could just get one stop
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:41 PM   #1237
USCFan17
Walk On

USCFan17 is learning to peck

Wow I don't get on here much, and I can't believe that one game has this effect on people. I have always been accused of being too much of an optimist, I just know that I am a fan of MY Gamecocks win or lose and I don't think this is the end of the world. I will still watch every minute of every game, and won't give up on them. The mistakes can be corrected and every snap gives these young guys experience. Go Gamecocks! I started tonight trying to insert a little humor and start some conversation, but this is a depressing group of (fans?).
USCFan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:41 PM   #1238
soccerguy79
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 465
soccerguy79 is making other chickens nervoussoccerguy79 is making other chickens nervoussoccerguy79 is making other chickens nervoussoccerguy79 is making other chickens nervoussoccerguy79 is making other chickens nervoussoccerguy79 is making other chickens nervoussoccerguy79 is making other chickens nervoussoccerguy79 is making other chickens nervous

If only we had a defense
soccerguy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:41 PM   #1239
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

SEC Network knew we weren't hitting on shit, they beefed this game up for ratings.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:42 PM   #1240
uofscman
Recruit

Male

uofscman is developing his combuofscman is developing his combuofscman is developing his combuofscman is developing his combuofscman is developing his combuofscman is developing his combuofscman is developing his combuofscman is developing his comb

Hey.....Cabin Boy is on the Movie Channel!
uofscman is offline   Reply With Quote