CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStillOwnUSC
18IsTheMan
GarnetSwarm1990
robgusc76
eightohhthree
highstick
ccured
TheUSCMike
behindenemylines
SpurProsecutor
Tood Gurley: My hats (4847)
"It just hurts, (3538)
Brandon Wilds (3141)
#24 to ? (2779)
Alan Knott=beast (2504)
Shout out to JT Surr (2409)
Don't underestimate (1780)
The Refs (1514)
AP Poll (1320)
Spurrier's newest vi (1164)
A tribute to the "th
AP Poll
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 - Darius Slayton
"It just hurts, man!
Shon Carson
A UGA fans view of the ga
Don't underestimate Vande
Stadium atmosphere
Worse 1st and goal play:

Old 09-02-2014, 07:01 PM   #101
Eutaw Kid
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
Eutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: East Carolina Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbeam View Post
Right now I think we lose. I think we won't be able to run the ball, we are going to throw a lot, and it is going to be like one of those games with Smelley around 08 or so.

We couldn't get to their qb a couple of years ago with Clowney and other players. We won't do it with the guys we have now. So they are going to get time to throw. How many points they get depends on how much better our db's are in this game. If they give up the same cushion to the A&M receivers it is going to be a long game.

Best case we win a narrow game. Worst case lose by two or three touchdowns. I'm not kidding btw, this has the look of a team whose wheels are about to come off.
Hope you stay of this website after this ridiculous prediction!!
Eutaw Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:19 PM   #102
CockyInTexas
Deadpool

Male

CockyCash: 250
CockyInTexas rules the CockPitCockyInTexas rules the CockPitCockyInTexas rules the CockPitCockyInTexas rules the CockPitCockyInTexas rules the CockPitCockyInTexas rules the CockPitCockyInTexas rules the CockPitCockyInTexas rules the CockPitCockyInTexas rules the CockPitCockyInTexas rules the CockPitCockyInTexas rules the CockPit

45-35 USC

2014 Capital One Bowl Champions!

Thank you Connor!
CockyInTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:34 PM   #103
NinjaSven
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 515
NinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talons

I believe we win, but it will be a win where we don't really feel better about facing UGA.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:08 PM   #104
Latti
Uscooper

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Latti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCfootball View Post
ECU - 41
USC - 37

Vandy is only gimme at this point

Lol. So we lose to furman and S bama too? Some of y'all need to find something else to do with your free time since we are so GD awful.
Latti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:09 PM   #105
Latti
Uscooper

Male

Latti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSven View Post
I believe we win, but it will be a win where we don't really feel better about facing UGA.

This. Something like 35-31. I don't care if we do lose. I will never pick us to lose to Ecu. If I'm wrong so be it.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:28 PM   #106
Jbsc88
Cash,Cars, Hoes, Dabo

Male

CockyCash: 465000
Jbsc88 is sharpening his clawsJbsc88 is sharpening his clawsJbsc88 is sharpening his clawsJbsc88 is sharpening his clawsJbsc88 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
You've got the Gamecock going the wrong direction.
First person to say something about that Had the Gamecock tattoo done first, then went back and had the words Gamecocks tattooed under it a couple months later. Wanted to much money to do it all at one time.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:31 PM   #107
garnet_black215
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbeam View Post
Right now I think we lose. I think we won't be able to run the ball, we are going to throw a lot, and it is going to be like one of those games with Smelley around 08 or so.

We couldn't get to their qb a couple of years ago with Clowney and other players. We won't do it with the guys we have now. So they are going to get time to throw. How many points they get depends on how much better our db's are in this game. If they give up the same cushion to the A&M receivers it is going to be a long game.

Best case we win a narrow game. Worst case lose by two or three touchdowns. I'm not kidding btw, this has the look of a team whose wheels are about to come off.
In regards to your last paragraph, I totally agree.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:51 PM   #108
Latti
Uscooper

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
In regards to your last paragraph, I totally agree.

Y'all need to get a room
Old 09-03-2014, 08:01 AM   #109
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

I am tired of the negative BS and it seems to be from the same people over and over. I am challenging the following posters:

When Carolina wins you all need to stay off Cockytalk for the rest of the season. Since you have no faith in the team based on your predictions for this game, there would be no need for you to stay on here for the season anyway.

SGF
Sunbeam
ReadR00ster
Treyn02722
garnet_black215
hoodrow wilson
blueeagles06
gsc2013
gadeneer1986
92pony
souterhntramp
uscfootball
cocknblue
Old 09-03-2014, 09:17 AM   #110
treyno2722
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 918
treyno2722 is sharpening his clawstreyno2722 is sharpening his clawstreyno2722 is sharpening his clawstreyno2722 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCohioBoy View Post
I am tired of the negative BS and it seems to be from the same people over and over. I am challenging the following posters:

When Carolina wins you all need to stay off Cockytalk for the rest of the season. Since you have no faith in the team based on your predictions for this game, there would be no need for you to stay on here for the season anyway.

SGF
Sunbeam
ReadR00ster
Treyn02722
garnet_black215
hoodrow wilson
blueeagles06
gsc2013
gadeneer1986
92pony
souterhntramp
uscfootball
cocknblue
Really??? We get called out for posting our prediction. I call it like I see it.
treyno2722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:19 AM   #111
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by treyno2722 View Post
Really??? We get called out for posting our prediction. I call it like I see it.

Same here.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:20 AM   #112
kabercr2
Blue Chip

Male

kabercr2 is sharpening his clawskabercr2 is sharpening his clawskabercr2 is sharpening his clawskabercr2 is sharpening his clawskabercr2 is sharpening his claws

Some of you people are ridiculous, yall really dont have any faith.
kabercr2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:22 AM   #113
jared
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 14402
jared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his comb

42-24 cocks
jared is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:28 AM   #114
treyno2722
Blue Chip

Male

treyno2722 is sharpening his clawstreyno2722 is sharpening his clawstreyno2722 is sharpening his clawstreyno2722 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Same here.
What until you see next week's pick.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:41 AM   #115
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
What until you see next week's pick.

Like I said, when we win, you can leave for the rest of the season, since you have no faith in our team.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:53 AM   #116
treyno2722
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Like I said, when we win, you can leave for the rest of the season, since you have no faith in our team.
I was there when Lou went 0-11, end of discussion.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:56 AM   #117
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
I was there when Lou went 0-11, end of discussion.

So was I, and I never lost faith or acted like a team like ECU would come into our house and kick our butts.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #118
803scdantes
Bowl MVP

Male

803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit

Quote:
So was I, and I never lost faith or acted like a team like ECU would come into our house and kick our butts.
So because you wrongly thought we would win every game that season, you're the better fan?
Old 09-03-2014, 10:21 AM   #119
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

ahh the always entertaining im a better fan than you argument

Old 09-03-2014, 10:22 AM   #120
treyno2722
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Go back in time to 1996. South Carolina was 2-0 including a win over Georgia. East Carolina came into our house and spanked us 23-7. in Lou's first year the Pirates came into our house and won 21-3. It's not called losing faith it's called being realistic. The Pirates are a high scoring team that put up over 50 points in six games last year. Carolina will probably put up some points but this isn't Elon we're playing.