CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
smoovecock
Regalcock
JerseyBird
b381l
markymark550
johnnyb
CoverTwo
Constant Updates on (3288)
Brad Lawing (1783)
Garcia vs Clemson To (1239)
How cool would it be (1132)
Carolina/Clemson gam (947)
Palmetto Bowl (851)
Chattanooga upends N (754)
NEW Pics from South (442)
Where to watch in Ar (310)
Greenville for the C (221)
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
Bowl projections
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Where to watch in Arlingt
Constant Updates on Watso
Ced Cooper (#18) status?
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
Carolina/Clemson game dre
How cool would it be to..

Old 09-03-2014, 01:36 PM   #21
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material
Default Re: Hey, Cocks, tell me about your defense

Tell you about our defense? Sorry, I haven't seen it yet so I can't tell you anything. I watched something last Thursday, but it sure wasn't defense.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 01:39 PM   #22
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

A&M is bad ass and 1 of the top 5 offenses in the nation.

We will beat you(ECU) by 3 or 4 TDs
Old 09-03-2014, 01:40 PM   #23
Wkrice91
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Wkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
I can't for the life of me figure out where ECU fans get their bravado from. What could they possibly boast about??

Dude they scored 52 points last week....They are riding high *SMH*
Wkrice91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 01:42 PM   #24
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
cockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot material

The Defense is bad, and A&M is full of elite players. A&M has legit horses EVERYWHERE. The A&M O is probably a top 3 O. Defensively, if A&M can get pressure with their young guys, it will mask what is a bad secondary. I think A&M will stop the run just fine. But, the secondary gave up a ton of huge plays. A&M is a major player this year. Probably a legit elite team.

ECU won't have the horses A&M had. ECU will likely put up some points on us, but we will probably be able to get a pass rush forcing the QB into some mistakes so we can get off the field on 3rd down. I think we beat you guys, but not badly.

And, given the state of the D, ECU has a real chance at coming in and beating us. We will have to bring it.

Kenny Powers
cockfight21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 01:43 PM   #25
RaleighPirate
Walk On

Male

RaleighPirate is learning to peckRaleighPirate is learning to peck

Quote:
I can't for the life of me figure out where ECU fans get their bravado from. What could they possibly boast about??
If you don't have pride and hope......what ya got? Friendly banter fueling some fun during game week. I just can't believe you guys bit kyle's bait so easy. Not like most of us couldn't just close the webpage and go back to work.

Quote:
Dude they scored 52 points last week....They are riding high *SMH*
You talking about us or ATM? Odd coincidence there
RaleighPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 01:43 PM   #26
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

They always talk so much smack each year... But why?? Do they have to live vicariously through other teams beating us like Clemson? Are they the Clemson of whatever conference they are a part of? NCHSL, right?
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 01:45 PM   #27
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighPirate View Post
If you don't have pride and hope......what ya got? Friendly banter fueling some fun during game week. I just can't believe you guys bit kyle's bait so easy. Not like most of us couldn't just close the webpage and go back to work.

I mean I could tell he was trolling by the title of the thread, but still.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:47 PM   #28
RaleighPirate
Walk On

Male

Quote:
They always talk so much smack each year... But why?? Do they have to live vicariously through other teams beating us like Clemson? Are they the Clemson of whatever conference they are a part of? NCHSL, right?
Man theres been like 3 or 4 posters from ECU. 1 is casting the bait, 1 is feeding the troll, 1 came here to say good luck, and I'm just bored at work. Haven't exactly seen the massive crap talk.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:50 PM   #29
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Man theres been like 3 or 4 posters from ECU. 1 is casting the bait, 1 is feeding the troll, 1 came here to say good luck, and I'm just bored at work. Haven't exactly seen the massive crap talk.
Over the past few years y'all have been over here. A lot of them I met at the game too were really mouthy.. It's just annoying, kind of like a little chihuahua nipping at your ankles.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:55 PM   #30
RaleighPirate
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Over the past few years y'all have been over here. A lot of them I met at the game too were really mouthy.. It's just annoying, kind of like a little chihuahua nipping at your ankles.
I have never seen a mouthy Gamecock fan. NEVER

You need one of my hugs too? Plenty to go around. Hell I'll even hug you and ohio at the same time so no one feels left out!
Old 09-03-2014, 02:00 PM   #31
Wkrice91
Blue Chip

Male

Wkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudly

Quote:

Ha ha. Yeah that is a funny coincidence. I have a question for you, how many points would A&M put on NC Central? My bet is far more than 52
Wkrice91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 02:04 PM   #32
RaleighPirate
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Ha ha. Yeah that is a funny coincidence. I have a question for you, how many points would A&M put on NC Central? My bet is far more than 52
They won the black college national football championship in 96. If I were ATM I would avoid a powerhouse like NCCU like the plague. Us on the other hand....we have to play studs like them to get national cred.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:09 PM   #33
d20636
Haven't seen your acid...

Male

CockyCash: 1360
d20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
Does ECU have anyone as good as Ricky Seals-Jones?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle76 View Post
Yes.
Then why is he playing for ECU? And who is this mysterious mental wet dream of yours?
Old 09-03-2014, 02:13 PM   #34
G&B
purple nurple

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

Since opposing fans love to throw around perverse innuendo...headlines sunday will read,

Gamecocks slam buttPirates

stuff that in your "friendly banter" pipe and smoke it...
Old 09-03-2014, 02:13 PM   #35
uscfan1
Storyteller

Male

uscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot material

. That's all I have to say nice about our defense at this point.
uscfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 02:16 PM   #36
ABATTBQ11
Recruit

Male

ABATTBQ11 is learning to peckABATTBQ11 is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie96 View Post
You just need to be glad that you don't have to play us this week. What we did last week was not an anomaly, you will see other big named teams get pushed around by The Aggies, USC will be fine. Remember you are still ECU...
+1
ABATTBQ11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 02:16 PM   #37
Harry Tuttle
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000600
Harry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervous

Our DC is getting a notorious rap for having entire position groups with no experience. Last year it was the LBs and this year its the CBs. This year is a total D rebuilding year and next year it will be a huge offensive one. Athough some of that on D is idiots going pro early- or trying to. Kelcy and Vic would have made a HUGE difference last week. This is also his first year without any of Ellis Johnson's, the previous DC, players. I have no faith in him and only expect us to win if we score allot of points.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:25 PM   #38
Jim Lahey
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000700
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie96 View Post
You just need to be glad that you don't have to play us this week. What we did last week was not an anomaly, you will see other big named teams get pushed around by The Aggies, USC will be fine. Remember you are still ECU...
Ha A&M fans sticking up for USC and talkin shit to ECU fans.. awesome.
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 02:28 PM   #39
G&B
purple nurple

Male

G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

Yeah, we have a bad case of "show me the money" with our Jr's. Problem is most of them don't make the squads, they get cut if even drafted at all...then have no job, have no degree and have no scholly to finish school.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:29 PM   #40
G&B
purple nurple

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
Ha A&M fans sticking up for USC and talkin shit to ECU fans.. awesome.
yeah, bout time he did something nice for us...talkin all that smack last week.