CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
NAGamecockFan
kingofnerf
BigRedCock
robgusc76
NinjaSven
Gamecockswag
TAFC 5 1981
cockybreeyan
rrsandersjr
Freshman ND WR " (663)
Call of Duty: Advanc (490)
Good Riddance to bad (385)
Keeping tailgate foo (282)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (242)
An A to Z of Noah We (166)
The Comeback & T (83)
NCAAF: MICHIGAN @ MI (66)
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI S (66)
NCAAF: WEST VIRGINIA (65)
Bashing Players, coaches,
Why I think we beat Aubur
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
SEC Debate: Best candidat
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Texas athletic director:
Rest of the season predic
So Disappointed With The

Old 09-04-2014, 12:17 PM   #1
cockysousa
Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
cockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudly
Default Calm Down

Can Saturday just get here? "Our coaches are terrible." "We have no talent on D." UGH . . . Losing game 1 hurts. Losing at home after such a long winning streak hurts. Starting 0-1 in the SEC hurts. Getting beat by 24 points hurts. Sometimes it happens. Can we stop jumping off a cliff please? If we barely scrape by ECU (or lose), I'll jump with you, but one game does not define the season or the team. Much like that one time you walked in the locker room and saw another dude naked does not make you a homosexual.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:35 PM   #2
Garnet Gamecock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Garnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Calm Down

We haven't lost ANY games in the SEC East, so I am at peace.

I trust the visor.

By the way, everyone should watch "The Believer" and see what the HBC did to Florida State a year after they humiliated Florida.

The HBC knows how to deliver a payback.

A&M can gloat for now, but the future will be a different story. Just ask Bobby Bowden.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:47 PM   #3
CockTail
Two Deep

Male

CockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot material

I agree we need to move on, the trouble is that we are headed to face another team that could give us the same kind of trouble that AM did.

ECU is a very good team on offense and unless we really get a lot better on D in a week, we may be in the same position as last week. I hope ECU has our attention.

We were NOT prepared for A&M, sure hope we are for ECU.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:08 PM   #4
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockysousa View Post
Much like that one time you walked in the locker room and saw another dude naked does not make you a homosexual.

But dude, you stared at it for a solid 2 minutes.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:49 PM   #5
Yearofthegamecock
Game MVP

Male

Yearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:

Much like that one time you walked in the locker room and saw another dude naked does not make you a homosexual.
You remember that
Yearofthegamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:39 PM   #6
Kyle76
Pirate

Male

Kyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky0 View Post
But dude, you stared at it for a solid 2 minutes.
And you got a boner.
Kyle76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:44 PM   #7
Gamecockman12
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming in

I was pretty bummed out after the game last Thursday as I'm sure everyone was... but it was just 1 game, plenty of football left to play just gotta take it week by week.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:05 PM   #8
bhs04
high motor

Male

bhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his comb

Remember that team that lost to Carolina 35-7 a couple of years ago and looked like hot dog $h!t?

They won the SEC east that year. Just sayin.

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.
bhs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 03:16 PM   #9
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

Wait, wait, who saw a naked homosexual with a boner at the game Saturday?
Old 09-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #10
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmck View Post
Wait, wait, who saw a naked homosexual with a boner at the game Saturday?

It was in Section 506, so it's all good.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:48 PM   #11
USCfootball
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 116336
USCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet Gamecock View Post
We haven't lost ANY games in the SEC East, so I am at peace.

I trust the visor.

By the way, everyone should watch "The Believer" and see what the HBC did to Florida State a year after they humiliated Florida.

The HBC knows how to deliver a payback.

A&M can gloat for now, but the future will be a different story. Just ask Bobby Bowden.

Rainbows and butterflies my friend....aTm own's us in recruiting. They are going to be a BEAST in the next few years. I honestly see Sumlin winning a national championship there, even though I hate everything about them and Texas.
USCfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:20 PM   #12
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 449713021
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCfootball View Post
Rainbows and butterflies my friend....aTm own's us in recruiting.
You do realize most recruiting services are ranking next years class in the top 5! So how can they be "owning us?"
Old 09-04-2014, 09:31 PM   #13
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Can Saturday just get here? "Our coaches are terrible." "We have no talent on D." UGH . . . Losing game 1 hurts. Losing at home after such a long winning streak hurts. Starting 0-1 in the SEC hurts. Getting beat by 24 points hurts. Sometimes it happens. Can we stop jumping off a cliff please? If we barely scrape by ECU (or lose), I'll jump with you, but one game does not define the season or the team. Much like that one time you walked in the locker room and saw another dude naked does not make you a homosexual.

Why do I get the feeling that you created this whole thread as a ruse to make yourself feel less self-conscious about that one (yeah) time you walked in the locker room and saw another dude naked?
Old 09-04-2014, 10:05 PM   #14
MixtapeMangler
Recruit

Male

MixtapeMangler has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucan'tlickourcocks View Post
You do realize most recruiting services are ranking next years class in the top 5! So how can they be "owning us?"
In the past 2 Years they have, I think that's what he may be talking about
MixtapeMangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 10:39 PM   #15
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

One game doesn't define a season, but not being able to stop the simplest plays to extent that we did is very fortelling of a terrible season. That was 63-17 bad. That's how far the the step back this team has taken. This team is showing up at a 2003 level right now. That's the kind of year we can expect based on that first game.
ReadR00ster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:00 PM   #16
ds401
4-Star

Female

ds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot material

I have my hotel room reserved in Atlanta for the SEC game. YES. I made the reservations in August.
ds401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:08 AM   #17
cockysousa
Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
cockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudlycockysousa is crowing loudly

Ok, so some of you are so insecure that you're hung up on the analogy.

My point is: Calm the hell down. It was one game. Yes, if we keep playing that way, we will win 2, maybe 3 games. But last year, if we played every game like we played against Tennessee, we would not have won very many either.

It SEEMS so foreboding because we played a good team week 1. In 2012, we played Vandy in week 1 and won 17-13. If we had played the rest of the season that way, we would not have won 11 games. In 2010, we got beat by Auburn, beat by KENTUCKY, and hammered by Arkansas. And we won the east.

(Not to mention we've beat the "upstate school" by at least 10 points every year since 2009.)

We'll be ok. If we lose to ECU, it's still not the end of the world, but then I think you could probably be pretty pessimistic about the rest of the season . . . and be right.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:36 AM   #18
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
One game doesn't define a season, but not being able to stop the simplest plays to extent that we did is very fortelling of a terrible season. That was 63-17 bad. That's how far the the step back this team has taken. This team is showing up at a 2003 level right now. That's the kind of year we can expect based on that first game.
I agree. Thank god for xanax

When you plant shit-seeds. You get shit-weeds.
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote