CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
FurmanCock
Cockhornleghorn
Gamecocks1137
Master Bedroom
Copperhead
sanford
b381l
ConwayGamecock
GamecockUltimate
Venables to TAMU? (4265)
Vegas line moving on (3093)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (2856)
Phil Kronblut show (1464)
Arkansas... (1462)
Women's Soccer Elite (1092)
End of the aTm / LSU (965)
Anyone know what thi (903)
Star Wars: The Force (367)
marshall/WKU (345)
2014 Class AA Division II
Dooms interview with Ronn
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ C
Texans getting frustrated
End of the aTm / LSU game
Constant Updates on Watso
Arkansas...
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Vegas line moving on game
Tailgating tomorrow for t

Old 09-04-2014, 02:17 PM   #101
gamecockgal
KEEP CALM AND HAIL HYDRA!

Female

CockyCash: 1000000
gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material
Default Re: Hey, Cocks, tell me about your defense

LOL, Aggies and Pirates fighting?

Old 09-04-2014, 02:17 PM   #102
RaleighPirate
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
RaleighPirate is learning to peckRaleighPirate is learning to peck

Correct. I come here before every matchup. First time being trolled by an aggie though haha
RaleighPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:24 PM   #103
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighPirate View Post
Beats working

Does not quoting the poster beat working as well?
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:31 PM   #104
RaleighPirate
Walk On

Male

RaleighPirate is learning to peckRaleighPirate is learning to peck

Quote:
Does not quoting the poster beat working as well?
I usually follow the rule that if you directly answer a post before another post is made it doesn't require a quotation. I'll update my interwebs protocol
RaleighPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:33 PM   #105
kabercr2
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 900000
kabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his combkabercr2 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
Does ECU have anyone as good as Ricky Seals-Jones?
Well if you go by what one of the host on WCCP said earlier, yes. He said that Justin Hardy was better than any of the wide outs for A&M.
kabercr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 05:51 PM   #106
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabercr2 View Post
Well if you go by what one of the host on WCCP said earlier, yes. He said that Justin Hardy was better than any of the wide outs for A&M.
We could take all the brains at WCCP and we couldn't fill up a thimble.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:22 PM   #107
seamus
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 800
seamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudly

Quote:
Wow, there is a real source. I wonder if he asked Dumbo before he regurgitated that opinion.
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:56 PM   #108
Kyle76
Pirate

Male

Kyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervous

What is this effin' man crush on Ricky Seals whoever? As a freshman, playing with a far less-talented team overall, Justin Hardy had a much more productive night in Columbia than Ricky.
Kyle76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:47 PM   #109
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1328867758
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
This is so ridiculous, not even sure if the poster was serious, or delusional believing it!
Old 09-22-2014, 12:48 PM   #110
uscjd2004
The Voice of Reason

Male

CockyCash: 2200
uscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talons

It's abundantly clear that ECU is better overall than I previously thought. Congratulations on two excellent wins. It is easy to imagine the Pirates winning out.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:12 PM   #111
thekob
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100700
thekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjd2004 View Post
It's abundantly clear that ECU is better overall than I previously thought. Congratulations on two excellent wins. It is easy to imagine the Pirates winning out.
Few things endear a team to me more than beating ACC teams.
thekob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 03:22 PM   #112
cockybusiness2
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 461300
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

Now if they could play and BEAT clem5on, They would be my second favorite team
cockybusiness2 is offline   Reply With Quote