CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
Master Bedroom
Captain9Dragons
carolina_corpsman
Patagonia
Ace Dilcock
taylorssc
kick_ball
GoldenSpur7
TRBTB
Frank Martin respond (1548)
Mike Leach blasts SE (1314)
The Double Announcem (654)
Letter FROM Tanner (597)
Kentucky favored by (374)
Capt Gene Cernan Has (248)
Call of Cthulhu | Wi (170)
Kentucky favored by 13
Frank Martin responds to
2017 Commitment - Jamyest
The Double Announcement P
2017 - Javon Kinlaw
Letter FROM Tanner
2018 - Xavier Thomas
CBS, at least, not giving
WBB: 6 FREE tickets for M
2018 MBB Zion Williamson

Old 01-09-2017, 04:49 PM   #61
92Pony
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1081983
92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2017 Commitment - Kyshaun Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkSnackwell View Post
Yeah -- I'm not sure we should encourage him go elsewhere but it seems that is what we are going to do.
Why do I get the feeling that this will come back to bite us in the a**? Wherever he goes, we'll probably play against him and he'll run for 350yds against us.
92Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 04:52 PM   #62
theclosersc
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
theclosersc has hatched from the shell

Unless you see us playing Oregon State I think we'll be alright.

He's had 4 or 5 CB's to Oregon State today.
theclosersc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:53 PM   #63
CocksOnTop
Blue Chip

Male

CocksOnTop rules the CockPitCocksOnTop rules the CockPitCocksOnTop rules the CockPitCocksOnTop rules the CockPitCocksOnTop rules the CockPitCocksOnTop rules the CockPitCocksOnTop rules the CockPitCocksOnTop rules the CockPitCocksOnTop rules the CockPitCocksOnTop rules the CockPitCocksOnTop rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkSnackwell View Post
Yeah -- I'm not sure we should encourage him go elsewhere but it seems that is what we are going to do.
I think he's gonna be a good player but we are just too full at running back. Plus with the high caliber running backs we are in on in 2018, it just doesn't make sense to take Bryan.
CocksOnTop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:20 PM   #64
rioninusc
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000056
rioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocksOnTop View Post
I think he's gonna be a good player but we are just too full at running back. Plus with the high caliber running backs we are in on in 2018, it just doesn't make sense to take Bryan.
If they RS him, it wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe he wants to play early though. I would like to get Bryan as a RB. If he goes elsewhere, I wish him the best.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:42 PM   #65
Ironfan
Game MVP

CockyCash: 100000
Ironfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot material

He will not be apart of this class. Decommit coming. Been asked to look elsewhere
Ironfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:00 AM   #66
Y Formation
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Y Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironfan View Post
He will not be apart of this class. Decommit coming. Been asked to look elsewhere
USC commitment Kyshaun Bryan of *Fort Lauderdale was offered this week by Oregon State. *Despite reports that USC is not taking another scholarship running back for this class, and the fact he hasnít heard from USC in weeks, Bryan said he is not decommitting.

http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...an-state-news/
Y Formation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:11 AM   #67
GamecockTaylor
Realist

Male

GamecockTaylor is developing his combGamecockTaylor is developing his combGamecockTaylor is developing his combGamecockTaylor is developing his combGamecockTaylor is developing his combGamecockTaylor is developing his combGamecockTaylor is developing his combGamecockTaylor is developing his combGamecockTaylor is developing his combGamecockTaylor is developing his comb

I'm actually hoping this guy stays, but I don't blame him if he does decommit. People constantly say we're not taking him, recruits being told no RB will be taken this year... I hope he proves everybody wrong that don't want him here because unlike some, with him saying he won't leave regardless of how he's being treated shows that he wants to play here unlike others, and I can definitely respect that. I'd rather have him as more of a change of pace receiver type back than Denson who hasn't seen the field and probably won't ever.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:49 AM   #68
gotrice?
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 600
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockTaylor View Post
I'm actually hoping this guy stays, but I don't blame him if he does decommit. People constantly say we're not taking him, recruits being told no RB will be taken this year... I hope he proves everybody wrong that don't want him here because unlike some, with him saying he won't leave regardless of how he's being treated shows that he wants to play here unlike others, and I can definitely respect that. I'd rather have him as more of a change of pace receiver type back than Denson who hasn't seen the field and probably won't ever.
I like the kid as a prospect but the reason we wouldn't be taking him is you can kind of look like Tyson Williams as a new recruit and we have multiple guys we really like in the 2018 class that the staff feels strongly about landing.
gotrice? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:58 AM   #69
Rooster'srule
Two Deep

Male

Rooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrice? View Post
I like the kid as a prospect but the reason we wouldn't be taking him is you can kind of look like Tyson Williams as a new recruit and we have multiple guys we really like in the 2018 class that the staff feels strongly about landing.
A bird(Gamecock) in hand is worth two in the bush
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:58 PM   #70
Three and Out
Walk On

Male

Three and Out has feathers coming inThree and Out has feathers coming inThree and Out has feathers coming in

Apparently he didn't have a good season and is no longer the starter on his team.
Three and Out is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 01:21 AM   #71
rioninusc
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000056
rioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrice? View Post
As the saying goes, you can never have too many RB's in the SEC. I bet BAMA wish they had 2 Bo's on their team.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 02:50 AM   #72
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 2260
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
I bet BAMA wish they had 2 Bo's on their team.
With every Bo Bama doesn't have, they make up for it with two Bubbas.....
ConwayGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 07:47 AM   #73
lakemurraycock
Two Deep

CockyCash: 357
lakemurraycock is USC mascot materiallakemurraycock is USC mascot materiallakemurraycock is USC mascot materiallakemurraycock is USC mascot materiallakemurraycock is USC mascot materiallakemurraycock is USC mascot materiallakemurraycock is USC mascot materiallakemurraycock is USC mascot materiallakemurraycock is USC mascot materiallakemurraycock is USC mascot materiallakemurraycock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster'srule View Post
A bird(Gamecock) in hand is worth two in the bush
I don't know about that. Sounds like Boulware's thinking.
lakemurraycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 10:58 AM   #74
uscGRAD04
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

A lot of CB's to Pitt recently. He probably ends up there.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:27 PM   #75
Blackland
Game MVP

Male

Blackland rules the CockPitBlackland rules the CockPitBlackland rules the CockPitBlackland rules the CockPitBlackland rules the CockPitBlackland rules the CockPitBlackland rules the CockPitBlackland rules the CockPitBlackland rules the CockPitBlackland rules the CockPitBlackland rules the CockPit

https://www.seccountry.com/south-car...res-the-latest