CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gotrice?
Flameout12
TaySC
Ace Dilcock
EAtMoRTaYtErz
GoldenSpur7
RGHoskins
Rooster'srule
6pack
rabid cock
2017 Puerto Rico Tip (1035)
Wofford sounds confi (963)
Question For Techies (339)
Roger Goodell contra (319)
NBA's 'one-and-done' (297)
Using Up Egg Whites (290)
Is Battlefront 2 a f (268)
FAVORITE WILL MUSCHA (256)
CTE and Fred McNeil (211)
Navy pilots draw a b (180)
2018 Commitment - Dakereo
2017 Puerto Rico Tip-Off:
Raise For Champ
***Volvo Driving Soccer M
Wofford sounds confident.
I believe that we will be
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
NBA's 'one-and-done' rule
Using Up Egg Whites
Jerry Meyers out as USC p

Old 11-14-2017, 09:10 PM   #2881
Rooster'srule
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 5900
Rooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot material
Default Re: Discussion: 2018 Recruiting Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocksBy90 View Post
I’m hearing that Marlon Character may not make it in this class due to grades.
If you don't have a source this it is pure BS. Even if you have a source it's BS but to start this junk about grades. Shame on you and your kind! Even if you are right! This is a coach's or a recruit's announcement. Be a Gamecock which is a southern gentleman! Learn some manners!
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:00 PM   #2882
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 685200
InletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot material

Quote:
I’m hearing that Marlon Character may not make it in this class due to grades.
Dude, FYI! Based on your posts! I wouldn’t come here spewing your bullshit, accusing a player not making it for grades! Sounds like another ****ing tater trying to troll our boards! Can y’all just move the **** along
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:29 PM   #2883
CocksBy90
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 480
CocksBy90 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster'srule View Post
If you don't have a source this it is pure BS. Even if you have a source it's BS but to start this junk about grades. Shame on you and your kind! Even if you are right! This is a coach's or a recruit's announcement. Be a Gamecock which is a southern gentleman! Learn some manners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
Dude, FYI! Based on your posts! I wouldn’t come here spewing your bullshit, accusing a player not making it for grades! Sounds like another ****ing tater trying to troll our boards! Can y’all just move the **** along
I could care less what either of y'all think. I'm not trolling, I'm not making sh*t up, I'm just reporting news from someone who generally has credible information on our team and recruits alike. This kind of stuff happens all of the time.. one of the main reasons players go JUCO in the first place is academic problems so get your panties out of a wad and face reality. Either way, I hope he gets it figured out cause I'd love for him to be a part of this class.
CocksBy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:36 PM   #2884
Cockygaming
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 900600
Cockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudly

Quote:
I could care less what either of y'all think. I'm not trolling, I'm not making sh*t up, I'm just reporting news from someone who generally has credible information on our team and recruits alike. This kind of stuff happens all of the time.. one of the main reasons players go JUCO in the first place is academic problems so get your panties out of a wad and face reality. Either way, I hope he gets it figured out cause I'd love for him to be a part of this class.
He didn't go to JUCO because of grades. He left Auburn and took the JUCO route so he didn't have to set out a year. Not saying he may not have had grade issues at the JUCO college but yeah.
Cockygaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:38 PM   #2885
gotrice?
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 15000
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?

Quote:
This post does kinda reek of Clemson. If you were a Gamecock you would know he was transferring from Auburn, not going JUCO out of HS.
gotrice? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:53 PM   #2886
CocksBy90
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrice? View Post
This post does kinda reek of Clemson. If you were a Gamecock you would know he was transferring from Auburn, not going JUCO out of HS.
Lol I do know he's coming from Auburn. If you read my post again with some sense you'd understand that I was talking about other JUCO players... some of you guys are so quick to claim Clemson as soon as someone stops pumping sunshine. If I were a Clemson troll, don't you think I could find something better to stir the pot about? Come on....
Old 11-14-2017, 11:07 PM   #2887
gotrice?
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 15000
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?

Quote:
Lol I do know he's coming from Auburn. If you read my post again with some sense you'd understand that I was talking about other JUCO players... some of you guys are so quick to claim Clemson as soon as someone stops pumping sunshine. If I were a Clemson troll, don't you think I could find something better to stir the pot about? Come on....
He didn't go JUCO because of grades, he went JUCO instead of sitting out for a year. You should know that.
gotrice? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 11:25 PM   #2888
ChunkSnackwell
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10200
ChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot material

Quote:
I could care less what either of y'all think.
How much less?
ChunkSnackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:06 AM   #2889
SCohioBoy
Buckle up, BOOM Comin'

Male

CockyCash: 10480
SCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot material

He also said xt was coming for a visit.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2017, 01:24 AM   #2890
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

InletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot material

The real Gamecock fans can smell the tater!
Old 11-15-2017, 01:55 AM   #2891
2k15
Music Lover

Male

CockyCash: 2016201620162500
2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCohioBoy View Post
He also said xt was coming for a visit.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do we have a shot at him? I'm kidding
Old 11-15-2017, 03:35 AM   #2892
Three and Out
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10500
Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material

Quote:
who or where did you get that info tater
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:07 PM   #2893
CocksBy90
Walk On

Male

I’m not going to give up my source.. he’s within our organization and I wouldn’t want to risk his job over a forum that’s 90% speculation. I could tell you all of our silent commits but I wouldn’t want to give up a “coach’s or recruit’s announcement”.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:34 PM   #2894
CapitolCock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000002258
CapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
I’m not going to give up my source.. he’s within our organization and I wouldn’t want to risk his job over a forum that’s 90% speculation. I could tell you all of our silent commits but I wouldn’t want to give up a “coach’s or recruit’s announcement”.
Lol, ok.
CapitolCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:12 PM   #2895
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

Quote:
Do you know who shot Kennedy?
Old 11-15-2017, 02:28 PM   #2896
d20636
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 0
d20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Old 11-15-2017, 02:28 PM   #2897
ChunkSnackwell
Game MVP

Male

ChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot material

Quote:
I could tell you all of our silent commits but I wouldn’t want to give up a “coach’s or recruit’s announcement”.
PM me with the info.

Put up or shut up.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:34 PM   #2898
JDStud6
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 15065
JDStud6 is USC mascot materialJDStud6 is USC mascot materialJDStud6 is USC mascot materialJDStud6 is USC mascot materialJDStud6 is USC mascot materialJDStud6 is USC mascot materialJDStud6 is USC mascot materialJDStud6 is USC mascot materialJDStud6 is USC mascot materialJDStud6 is USC mascot materialJDStud6 is USC mascot material

Geeze, can't we all get along???

JD
JDStud6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 03:23 PM   #2899
ChunkSnackwell
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDStud6 View Post
Geeze, can't we all get along???

JD
Well Trump got elected so I guess anything is possible.
Old 11-15-2017, 03:33 PM   #2900
GamecockTaylor
Realist

Male

CockyCash: 500
GamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudly

Quote:
Sounds legit to me. (Sarcasm)