CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
TaySC
2k15
GAMEKEM
thumpin big
GregoryHouse
Ironfan
Three and Out
COCKYWOOD
Order 66
Cockypantherfan
Tyíson Willians to x (2614)
*** USC MBB (9-8, 4- (1525)
Jake Bentley progres (670)
Bianca Cuevas-Moore (659)
2019 Preferred Walk (566)
2020 - Vershon Lee (519)
Transfer Portal (463)
2020 - Jerrold Pough (436)
2020 - Jacyais Credl (387)
2020- Zykevious Walk (367)
*** USC MBB (9-8, 4-1) vs
2019 - Shilo Sanders
Tyíson Willians to xfer
Unanimous
2019 Preferred Walk On -
2020- Zykevious Walker
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
2019 - Jammie Robinson
Muschamp at Carolina and
WBB won't lead the nation

Old 01-08-2019, 08:33 AM   #61
carolina2010
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 50134
carolina2010 rules the CockPitcarolina2010 rules the CockPitcarolina2010 rules the CockPitcarolina2010 rules the CockPitcarolina2010 rules the CockPitcarolina2010 rules the CockPitcarolina2010 rules the CockPitcarolina2010 rules the CockPitcarolina2010 rules the CockPitcarolina2010 rules the CockPitcarolina2010 rules the CockPit
Default Re: 2018 NFL Playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcoop View Post
Y'all need some WRs first.
Add in a few o line guys, another pass rusher, 2 corners, a safety... then bring in Clowney and you got something.
carolina2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:27 PM   #62
Old_School
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
Old_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his comb

I’ve never seen Vinatieri kick so bad. A missed chip shot FG & extra point. It should be a 24-20 game but instead it’s 24-13.
Old_School is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:36 PM   #63
TaySC
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 7900000
TaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_School View Post
I’ve never seen Vinatieri kick so bad. A missed chip shot FG & extra point. It should be a 24-20 game but instead it’s 24-13.

I was about to ask if the goal posts are wider (meaning the actual post itself, not the distance between the posts) this year or something... wow.
TaySC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:55 PM   #64
COCKDIESEL
Could've been a Contender

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 48200000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

A chance to go to the Super Bowl at home next week, all I can ask for! Great job by the defense today! Go Chiefs!!!
Old 01-12-2019, 08:57 PM   #65
Master Bedroom
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 10500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKDIESEL View Post
A chance to go to the Super Bowl at home next week, all I can ask for! Great job by the defense today! Go Chiefs!!!
Yea colts o had been on fire. Pretty complete game aside from blocked punt td
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 10:59 PM   #66
Old_School
Recruit

Male

Old_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his combOld_School is developing his comb

The Cowboys can’t stop the Rams run game.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:37 PM   #67
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 8996672
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Anderson gained about 25lbs and running like one of those old Atlanta Falcon backs
Old 01-13-2019, 12:05 AM   #68
COCKDIESEL
Could've been a Contender

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 48200000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryHouse View Post
Anderson gained about 25lbs and running like one of those old Atlanta Falcon backs
He looks like Maurice Jones Drew.
Old 01-13-2019, 02:02 PM   #69
ccured
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 25200
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Looking for some where to watch game with more eagles fans
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 05:31 PM   #70
Old_School
Recruit

Male

Does anybody else hate the Saints? I hope the Foles magic can continue.
Old 01-13-2019, 05:35 PM   #71
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 8996672
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

I hope the saints end the eagles season die eagles die
Old 01-13-2019, 05:42 PM   #72
SheckWes
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
SheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPit

Quote:
Does anybody else hate the Saints? I hope the Foles magic can continue.
I hate both of these teams.

Wishing for a hole to swallow both up

And both cities are shit. New Orleans just a little more shittier
Old 01-13-2019, 05:50 PM   #73
Old_School
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheckWes View Post
I hate both of these teams.

Wishing for a hole to swallow both up

And both cities are shit. New Orleans just a little more shittier
Iíve never been to Philly, but I actually liked New Orleans. Also I guess only Panthers or Falcons fans really hate the Saints.
Old 01-13-2019, 05:58 PM   #74
Old_School
Recruit

Male

I don’t understand how it’s supposed to be a given that the Eagles move forward with Wentz and trade Foles, especially if he wins today. It seems to me that Foles is a perfect fit for their offense and Wentz looks to be injury prone early in his career. They’re not much different in age either. I’m not saying Wentz isn’t a good QB, I just don’t get how there’s no major discussion about who should be their franchise QB.
Old 01-13-2019, 06:36 PM   #75
SheckWes
Two Deep

Male

SheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPit

Quote:
Iíve never been to Philly, but I actually liked New Orleans. Also I guess only Panthers or Falcons fans really hate the Saints.
New Orleans is awful.
Old 01-13-2019, 07:43 PM   #76
Old_School
Recruit

Male

Unfortunately, Hill is going to be exciting to watch at QB in the future. Just a great all around athlete.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:07 PM   #77
SheckWes
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Unfortunately, Hill is going to be exciting to watch at QB in the future. Just a great all around athlete.
Why is that unfortunate?
Old 01-13-2019, 08:22 PM   #78
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

CockyCash: 10950385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Saints secondary has been getting away with PI all game.
Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:31 PM   #79
ccured
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 25200
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
Saints secondary has been getting away with PI all game.
Yep
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:32 PM   #80
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

CockyCash: 10950385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

On the flip side, Philly is playing flag football in the secondary.
Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote