CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
U-Dub Gamecock
ConwayGamecock
thumpin big
kevhugh
ccured
FanofCarolina1
b381l
JerseyBird
TheUniversityofSC
**USC vs. South Alab (3058)
TV?? (1516)
Could Pharoh Run the (1458)
Huge recruiting week (1275)
Mullen Pulls QB's Sc (1259)
Big George Statue (968)
Fly_over tomorrow? (748)
Awful Shooting Conti (650)
Scholarship Lounge B (609)
Gamecock Men Have Be (553)
**USC vs. South Alabama G
Na'ty Rogers
Fly_over tomorrow?
TV??
2014-15 Premier League se
South Alabama
Senior Day
Scholarship Lounge Buffet
Awful Shooting Continues
Huge recruiting weekend

Old 11-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
BDBrotherton
Carolina Football God

Male

CockyCash: 500
BDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his claws
Default Arkansas Line Opening Line

The Arkansas opening line is out at -15.5.

I hope we can live up to that.

BDBrotherton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
HeadCockFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Arkansas Line Opening Line

I like our odds of winning. If we win by one and sustain zero injuries, I'll be pretty happy.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
Spurrier Fan
Blue Chip

Male

Spurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBrotherton View Post
The Arkansas opening line is out at -15.5.

I hope we can live up to that.

I hope they surpass it!

I go on a lot of other message boards, and Arkansas is the one fan base who really doesn't have much respect for South Carolina as an opponent. At the start of this season, before Arkansas was handed a reality check that they are not the great team they thought they would be, they would say things like 'get ready to get destroyed as usual'. Arkansas is owed a serious ass kicking, and I hope the team with 2 weeks to heal up and prepare, can give it to them.
Spurrier Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
BDBrotherton
Carolina Football God

Male

BDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his claws

I just hope our passing defense has gotten better...I would like nothing more than to sack Wilson about 4 times...a QUARTER...lol

But truth be told - our cornerbacks will have to come to play.
BDBrotherton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #5
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

We owe them an ass kicking, but I'm not as confident after Bray shredded us like he did.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #6
peterlemon
Game MVP

Male

peterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
We owe them an ass kicking, but I'm not as confident after Bray shredded us like he did.
We are more healthy than we were in that game, Arkansas is not nearly as strong as Tennessee on offense, and their offensive line is not even close to being as strong as The Vols. They won a squeaker yesterday against a C-USA opponent. Tyler Wilson was battered by that intimidating Tulsa defensive line. Tennessee is #2 in the country in sacks allowed and the only team ahead of them is an option team in Air Force.
peterlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #7
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1039000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Yep ! A sound whippin will get us right where we need to be........Gotta get Clowney through this next game and sit him for Wofford.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #8
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

redundant thread title is redundant
Old 11-04-2012, 07:47 PM   #9
Spurz
Class of 2009

Male

Spurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
I share those worries, but then I think about how Tennessee's offensive line is probably the best in the conference after Alabama's. Hell, Alabama didn't sack Bray at all, and the sack they gave up to us was only their fifth or sixth all season.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:52 PM   #10
peterlemon
Game MVP

Male

peterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurz View Post
I share those worries, but then I think about how Tennessee's offensive line is probably the best in the conference after Alabama's. Hell, Alabama didn't sack Bray at all, and the sack they gave up to us was only their fifth or sixth all season.
It is the best pass blocking offensive line in the country and Arkansas is not even in the same league with them.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #11
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
I like our odds of winning. If we win by one and sustain zero injuries, I'll be pretty happy.
Yup.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:56 PM   #12
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Just beat Arky thats all I care about
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #13
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1039000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Just beat Arky thats all I care about
Convincingly if you please.........
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #14
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

^Absolutely, I really don't want to have a heart attack this coming weekend.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #15
yFSC
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 480
yFSC is crowing loudlyyFSC is crowing loudlyyFSC is crowing loudlyyFSC is crowing loudlyyFSC is crowing loudlyyFSC is crowing loudlyyFSC is crowing loudlyyFSC is crowing loudlyyFSC is crowing loudlyyFSC is crowing loudlyyFSC is crowing loudly

I said it on Saturday, but if the team doesn't dismantle Arkansas (and 15 is a good line) then something is wrong.
yFSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:27 PM   #16
CockOla
Game MVP

Male

CockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudly

I'll take a win regardless of the score, 1 or 50.
This game is the only trap game left on our schedule.
Praying that we never have a repeat of 2011 Auburn game.
Bottom line, let's beat Arkansas first and then rejoice with a win than setting too high expectations before the game.
Go Cocks!!!
CockOla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #17
No Curse
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2504
No Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPit

I know the ole Ball coach is up for hangin half a hundred on em, just hope the rest of the team is too
No Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #18
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Arkansas defense is a whole lot better than Tennessee's D.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #19
peterlemon
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
Arkansas defense is a whole lot better than Tennessee's D.
72nd in total D and 78th in the country in scoring D. I guess that is a whole lot better.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #20
JTsecSC
Jon Gruden's lovechild

Male

JTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlemon View Post
72nd in total D and 78th in the country in scoring D. I guess that is a whole lot better.
Actually, it is. Tenn is damn painfully bad.
JTsecSC is offline   Reply With Quote