CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ahmad
jrussjr
eightohhthree
SC Sandlapper
HeadCockFan
Spur's Addiction
Goofyboy
henmania
gAmkok
Clem5on fans are bes (2647)
Defensive personnel (1497)
Mizzou Depth Chart v (1402)
7:30 kickoff for Ken (1361)
Defense not an issue (1042)
Cack's Toast of the (827)
Legitimate, Unbiased (718)
Brawl at 49ers/Cardi (696)
I guess we don't get (672)
The Green Strip is B (378)
Antonio Allen vs Alshon J
Pharoh Cooper is a stud
Jersey question
open discussion of this t
2016 - Bryan Edwards
I guess we don't get all
Name a Gamecock
On the other hand
Rank the SEC starting QBs
Gameday Sign Ideas

Old 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
RoboRooster
Walk On

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: 3rd Place 2007 Bowl Pickem 
CockyCash: 500
RoboRooster has hatched from the shell
Default How can I watch the game in Raleigh?

Anyone know how to watch the game in the Raleigh, NC area? The damn ACC network is preempting the game on CBS.
RoboRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default Re: How can I watch the game in Raleigh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboRooster View Post
Anyone know how to watch the game in the Raleigh, NC area? The damn ACC network is preempting the game on CBS.

Your best bet may be to go to a large sports bar with a satellite dish...The Downtown Sports Bar and Grill on Glenwood Ave may be your way to go...I know they have a good sports package...They open at noon...the number is (919) 831-0400...

If you are not planning to go out if you don't have to...well....http://pastebin.com/ZED8cHhM...but you didn't get this information from me...be warned...I have never tried the links on this site and it may be FILLED with spyware and viruses...then again, maybe not but I am in North Carolina too and I will probably try to use this site if I cannot watch the game on tv or espn3
Old 11-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
RoboRooster
Walk On

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: 3rd Place 2007 Bowl Pickem 
RoboRooster has hatched from the shell

Thanks. We may go to a sports bar. ESPN3 didn't have the game listed, but if I can't get to a bar I may try the other site.
RoboRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:10 PM   #4
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboRooster View Post
Thanks. We may go to a sports bar. ESPN3 didn't have the game listed, but if I can't get to a bar I may try the other site.

Until you mentioned it, I did not think to check to see if it will be airing in Spring Lake but I will first thing tomorrow morning
Old 11-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #5
gamecockfinatic2007
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 125200
gamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gamecockfinatic2007

firstrowsports.eu will likely have the game
gamecockfinatic2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:27 PM   #6
The Flash
Walk On

Male

The Flash is learning to peckThe Flash is learning to peck

Yeah, I have had a lot of success using firstrowsports.eu the last 4 weeks, since getting rid of Direct TV, but be warned: there are a lot of pop ups and ads that are preying on your male sexual appetite. So, be warned for your own sake and for the sake of any children or spouses that walk in the room. What i mean is, windows that open up and advertise women that you can F*** "every night". So, yeah, pretty graphic. Once you "x" out of them you can keep it under control for the most part. But no guarantees. The game watching is decent. Good enough to follow what is happening for sure.

Last edited by The Flash; 11-09-2012 at 09:29 PM. Reason: typo
The Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #7
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

It's called thefirstrow.eu now BTW
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #8
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

If you have an over the air antenna. You can pick up the main CBS feed plus one or two alternates. In past CBS SEC game,s I found the local ACC game on the main broadcast and the CBS SEC game on one of the alternates.

CBS in Raliegh is WRAL channel 5. The main broadcast is 5-1. but they have alternate streams on 5-2 and 5-3. Check those out. Comes in criytal clear in HD.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:56 PM   #9
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

And firstrow works well once you get past all the pop-up adds. Drives you crazy but once you figure out how to cancel them you get the game. No where near HD quality but it works.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:10 PM   #10
Blackland
Blue Chip

Male

Blackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
Yeah, I have had a lot of success using firstrowsports.eu the last 4 weeks, since getting rid of Direct TV, but be warned: there are a lot of pop ups and ads that are preying on your male sexual appetite. So, be warned for your own sake and for the sake of any children or spouses that walk in the room. What i mean is, windows that open up and advertise women that you can F*** "every night". So, yeah, pretty graphic. Once you "x" out of them you can keep it under control for the most part. But no guarantees. The game watching is decent. Good enough to follow what is happening for sure.

So they enhance the game cock viewing pleasure?
Blackland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #11
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1029164626
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Wiziwig is also like Firstrow.....

As long as you DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY SOFTWARE from these sites, you will be fine!
Old 11-09-2012, 11:23 PM   #12
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

When a game is on CBS you can watch the same feed you get on TV for FREE at CBS Sports online. No pop-ups, no spyware/virus worries. I use this all the time.

Just click on the box for our game, and you're all set.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...ky_mup_aw_0011
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #13
eklypised
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1467
eklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPit

Vipbox.tv
eklypised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:06 AM   #14
FeartheSpur
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 717
FeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPit

Justin.tv
FeartheSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #15
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

TV? ;)
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #16
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
When a game is on CBS you can watch the same feed you get on TV for FREE at CBS Sports online. No pop-ups, no spyware/virus worries. I use this all the time.

Just click on the box for our game, and you're all set.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...ky_mup_aw_0011
this is the best option
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #17
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

Just checked the TV listings. You can pick it up in Raleigh on Channel 5-2 over the air broadcast.

Or should be on CBS.com