CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GamecockGuardsman
robgusc76
SMOTFS86
sflgc
Big Spur
GregoryHouse
Spurticus
kingofnerf
MisterClowney
cockybreeyan
Connor to be backup? (2764)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (1168)
Miami Beach Bowl Thr (1078)
Carolina ranked #21 (1022)
Connor to start agai (973)
Gotta get Agent 0 go (824)
Marcus coming home (590)
Most Impactful Peopl (496)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (495)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (444)
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Marcus coming home
Greatest Gamecock Players
Miami Beach Bowl Thread
Arizona Cardinals QB situ
Carolina ranked #21 prese
Players to The Draft
Connor to start against R
Denver/Cincy MNF Thread
The Vent and Coaching cha

Old 11-12-2012, 01:31 PM   #1
Spurman15
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his comb
Default Georgia National Champs

In the up coming weeks Kansas State and Notre Dame have very tough game. Kansas state could, and I think will, lose to Texas in the Last game of their season which would drop them from the National title picture. Notre Dame will, I said WILL, lose to USC in thier last game of the season and remove their name from "title talk" Oregon will finish undefeated which means what??? The SEC Championship winner will go to Miami and play for a National Title against Oregon. I think Georgia will beat Alabama in their backyard. Go on to play in the tiltle game. The Oregon fans didn't even show up two years ago in Arizona so do you think they will show up in Miami?? NO!! UGA will have at least 85 percent of the stadium and will put on a show and I believe win 38-35.
Just my $.02 worth. Lets hear yours.

"I am not a desert but a SANDSTORM builds within me"
Spurman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
Spurrier Fan
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Spurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his comb
Default Re: Georgia National Champs

If so, you should have shirts printed that read:

South Carolina - 35

National Champions - 7

I remember Florida doing something similar when Miami won their first national championship in 1983, but only after Florida had beaten them 28-3 that season.
Spurrier Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:39 PM   #3
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

I think K State routs Texas.

That defense hasn't impressed me.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #4
cockybusiness2
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 461300
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post

It has looked better lately
cockybusiness2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #5
Captain9Dragons
Forest Grump

Male

CockyCash: 22007959
Captain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot material

i see SoCal beating ND

i see KState beating Texas

i see Ga getting stung by some yeller jackets
Old 11-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #6
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockybusiness2 View Post
It has looked better lately
Yea against offensive Juggernauts Kansas and Iowa State.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:56 PM   #7
ccured
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post

Kstate wins by 17 imo. Kstate is gonna run for 250 yds and throw fir 150-200. Colin klien wraps up the heisman. That game is in manhattan and the final game. Bill snyder will have those boys ready to play
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #8
GTjacketcock
Hell of an Engineer

Male

GTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain9Dragons View Post
i see SoCal beating ND

I hope you're right haha

My sign from Gameday at the Horseshoe
GTjacketcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #9
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

Quote:
i see SoCal beating ND

you're dreaming
That game will look a lot like the Ole Miss game score wise 35-10/ 42-13
Old 11-12-2012, 02:07 PM   #10
SpurProsecutor
Banned

Male

SpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurman15 View Post
In the up coming weeks Kansas State and Notre Dame have very tough game. Kansas state could, and I think will, lose to Texas in the Last game of their season which would drop them from the National title picture. Notre Dame will, I said WILL, lose to USC in thier last game of the season and remove their name from "title talk" Oregon will finish undefeated which means what??? The SEC Championship winner will go to Miami and play for a National Title against Oregon. I think Georgia will beat Alabama in their backyard. Go on to play in the tiltle game. The Oregon fans didn't even show up two years ago in Arizona so do you think they will show up in Miami?? NO!! UGA will have at least 85 percent of the stadium and will put on a show and I believe win 38-35.
Georgia will lose to Bama unless they can bring in their own version of Johnny Football which they don't have. As it is, Aaron (I can't beat any ranked team in a pressure situation) Murray will throw a couple of picks and the Dawgs will lose by at least two scores. Saban won't make the same mistake again and will run the ball down Georgia's throat and then run it some more. And Georgia will not have much of a home field advantage as both teams get an equal number of tix for the SEC Championship game if I am no mistaken.
SpurProsecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:08 PM   #11
SpurProsecutor
Banned

Male

SpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdawg77 View Post
you're dreaming
The Tech game won't matter. Georgia will lose to Bama and end up in a lesser bowl than Carolina just like last year.
SpurProsecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #12
Spurman15
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpurProsecutor View Post
Georgia will lose to Bama unless they can bring in their own version of Johnny Football which they don't have. As it is, Aaron (I can't beat any ranked team in a pressure situation) Murray will throw a couple of picks and the Dawgs will lose by at least two scores. Saban won't make the same mistake again and will run the ball down Georgia's throat and then run it some more. And Georgia will not have much of a home field advantage as both teams get an equal number of tix for the SEC Championship game if I am no mistaken.
Yeah they get the same number but with stubhub and all these other venues where people can buy and sell tickets that doesnt really matter

"I am not a desert but a SANDSTORM builds within me"
Spurman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:34 AM   #13
Worm10
Nothing could be finer...

Male

Worm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
i see SoCal beating ND

I believe Georiga's tougher game is this weekend against Georgia Southern. I am a little biased, but they get the first crack at them. Georgia again gets lucky to face Georgia Southern the week prior to the GT game instead at the beginning. Now they have two weeks to prepare for GT's offense because Georgia Southern runs the exact same one. If I had to put money on one or the other, I think Georgia Southern is the better team.

To hell with Georgia.....

Georgia Southern Eagles

Worm10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #14
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier Fan View Post
If so, you should have shirts printed that read:

South Carolina - 35

National Champions - 7

I remember Florida doing something similar when Miami won their first national championship in 1983, but only after Florida had beaten them 28-3 that season.

Why should anyone do that?

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:45 AM   #15
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

I think K State beats Texas. ND loses to SoCal. Oregon runs the table and plays K St. in the title game.

Bama beats UGA in Atlanta. Then goes on to spank clemson in the Sugar Bowl.
PageUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #16
2four2Gamecock
Stop slow blinking at me

Male

CockyCash: 7700
2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly

^ WTF, you have us losing to ClemSux, really?
2four2Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:30 AM   #17
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

Quote:
Yeah they get the same number but with stubhub and all these other venues where people can buy and sell tickets that doesnt really matter
Didn't matter when we played auburn....we were outnumbered 3:1
Old 11-13-2012, 11:35 AM   #18
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2four2Gamecock View Post
^ WTF, you have us losing to ClemSux, really?
Yea
PageUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:04 PM   #19
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
What if Oregon loses to Stanford Saturday!?
Old 11-13-2012, 12:18 PM   #20
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Georgia should win it's next two games and I think they have a good shot at beating bama. LSU and A&M has written the blueprint on defeating the tide and jawja has the tools to do the job.

It's going to be very interesting how the rest of the season pans out.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote