CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Latti
U-Dub Gamecock
ReadR00ster
rosstheboss
Bobby Boucher
usc1
b381l
Regalcock
catdaddy66
acejrock
BREAD (462)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (431)
South Carolina @ Aub (348)
Dress shirt help (293)
Starz Black Sails (249)
Best Child Acting Pe (153)
Sindarius Thornwell (113)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (57)
Unsung Hero (47)
Well gameday just go (13)
Name a Gamecock
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
Dylan Thompson, Class Act
Sindarius Thornwell Draft
South Carolina @ Auburn S
Stadium Ratings-Site rate
Grill 225 (Market Pavilli
TOSHIBA Satellite i7 lapt
How to cut the mustard
Kelcy and Vic questioned

Old 11-13-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
MBGCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1110145
MBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot material
Default Beaten for helping

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/282...en-in-New-York

Way to go new york, living up to that reputation
MBGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:02 PM   #2
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material
Default Re: Beaten for helping

That title is a bit misleading. Should be beaten while helping. Still a crap thing to happen to anyone. I hope he has a quick and full recovery.

COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #3
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material

Isn't that how they say 'thank you' in New York?
Mick Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #4
Carolina_Harv
Displaced and Disgruntled

Male

CockyCash: 10088029
Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material

The F***ing scum that live on this planet is mind blowing!

**The poster formally known as CarolinaCockStar
**SIG created by cack
Carolina_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #5
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Good grief!! Poor guy. New York is the rudest city I've ever visited. I love going there, but you really have to have a thick skin to be there. Even some of the restaurant workers are rude. I went to Ray's Pizza while there a few years ago with my daughter and I asked for my pizza to go because we wanted to go back to our hotel room and watch "House". The guy looked at me like I was crazy and was like, "You want it to go?" Yep, I do!!
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #6
MBGCock
Banned

Male

MBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Chicken View Post
Isn't that how they say 'thank you' in New York?
HA!
Old 11-13-2012, 09:22 PM   #7
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
Good grief!! Poor guy. New York is the rudest city I've ever visited. I love going there, but you really have to have a thick skin to be there. Even some of the restaurant workers are rude. I went to Ray's Pizza while there a few years ago with my daughter and I asked for my pizza to go because we wanted to go back to our hotel room and watch "House". The guy looked at me like I was crazy and was like, "You want it to go?" Yep, I do!!
Nah, Philly takes the cake, with Boston a close 2nd...
Old 11-13-2012, 10:45 PM   #8
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

These are the same folks that turned away Alabama power guys because they were non-union btw a good chunk up there still have no power.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #9
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

New York scum, whats worse is those carpetbaggers want to bring their crap attitudes down here.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #10
THE Cock
Voted Best Poster 2009

Male

CockyCash: 1450
THE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talons

double wide city in this thread

THE COCK ABIDES
THE Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:15 AM   #11
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Horrible news. Hopefully justice will be served.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #12
MBGCock
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Cock View Post
I'd rather live in a double wide than a 200 sq ft apt. that cost double the money.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #13
chi3fcocksman
Fanatic

Male

CockyCash: 100302
chi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudlychi3fcocksman is crowing loudly

Quote:
Get your kicks then move back to the North please.
Attached Images

Old 11-14-2012, 12:42 PM   #14
THE Cock
Voted Best Poster 2009

Male

THE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talonsTHE Cock has developed his gaff and talons

the south will rise again...

THE COCK ABIDES
Old 11-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #15
THE Cock
Voted Best Poster 2009

Male

pastel shirts tucked into short shorts with sperrys.

game over you guys all lose.

THE COCK ABIDES
Old 11-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #16
THE Cock
Voted Best Poster 2009

Male

really america loses

THE COCK ABIDES
Old 11-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #17
MBGCock
Banned

Male

Quote:
the south will rise again...
Quote:

Quote:
really america loses
Bless your heart.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:28 PM   #18
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:

You ever been up near Cape Cod/Martha's Vineyard or the Boston Area in general during the Summer?

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #19
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 397
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
really america loses
Your name would be more apt if it was "THE Dick"...
catdaddy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #20
MBGCock
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdaddy66 View Post
Your name would be more apt if it was "THE Dick"...
THE Nor' Yorker