CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ertman420
Master Bedroom
3MTA3
GarnetSwarm1990
JerseyBird
Ericvol2096
RGHoskins
usc90grad
rosstheboss
thekob
Mangus now coaching (1045)
Can Tennessee get to (830)
Chick Redefines the (485)
2 Crazy things (450)
Worse Hire Brad Scot (436)
ESPN Article on HBC (428)
Spread vs. aTm (392)
The Bama series (345)
Lindy's top 100 for (341)
Ronald McDonald Gets (158)
Can Tennessee get to a Bo
2001 vs Sandstorm
2016 Thon Marker
Clowney's NFL Draft Promo
Mangus now coaching TEs
Connor Shaw: Atlanta, Cle
2 Crazy things
ESPN Article on HBC on on
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Spurrier would take Clown

Old 11-14-2012, 09:31 PM   #1
vegasmark
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 210
vegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talons
Default What will we wear at Clempson?

I just had to start it...

I predict white on black
Old 11-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #2
ThisMr X
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
ThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his comb
Default Re: What will we wear at Clempson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasmark View Post
I just had to start it...

I predict white on black
White tops...Garnet pants...and dabo's pride.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:37 PM   #3
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

leather vests, burmuda shorts and army boots
Old 11-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #4
DJ35
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
DJ35 has earned his spursDJ35 has earned his spursDJ35 has earned his spursDJ35 has earned his spursDJ35 has earned his spursDJ35 has earned his spursDJ35 has earned his spurs

Would like to see all White.
DJ35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:44 PM   #5
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

Garnet on Gameday
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:54 PM   #6
GAMECOCKGUY74
Recruit

Male

GAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talonsGAMECOCKGUY74 has developed his gaff and talons

i say all garnet or all black!!!
GAMECOCKGUY74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #7
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 990000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

We wear black......don't make say it again................
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #8
eatlighting
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

eatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot material

White jerseys and garnet pants. I just hope clemstank decides to break out the purple on us for this one lol...
eatlighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:02 PM   #9
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

Wiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudly

probably white jerseys with garnet pants.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:26 PM   #10
doccock
Super Doc

Male

doccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMECOCKGUY74 View Post
i say all garnet or all black!!!
You do know we are on the road right?
White jerseys and garnet pants.
doc
Old 11-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #11
cockyfreshman2014
now a junior

Male

cockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot material

until we lose in them again, it'll stay white on garnet.

has been that way since the Vandy game 2 years ago.
cockyfreshman2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #12
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyfreshman2014 View Post

We lost to Arkansas in that combo last year

But maybe that's not what you meant
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:37 PM   #13
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. So, we will wear overalls.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:45 PM   #14
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyfreshman2014 View Post

Our last away game, at Florida, that's what we wore and lost.

I'm guessing we see white or black pants.
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #15
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Blue digital cameo pants!
Old 11-14-2012, 11:09 PM   #16
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

As a nod to one of my all-time favorite posts on any board ever:

That ass out.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:22 PM   #17
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

As long as they win, I don't care what they wear. Go Cocks!!!
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:31 PM   #18
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7493011
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

don't know bout you but I'll be wearing a smile!
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIInySnQe4I
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:36 PM   #19
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 990000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

I must admit, my first post never considered the team. My first thought was the fans. In retrospect, I still say black............for the fans. But ALL garnet for the COCKS !
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:47 PM   #20
jch81
Blue Chip

Male

jch81 has developed his gaff and talonsjch81 has developed his gaff and talonsjch81 has developed his gaff and talonsjch81 has developed his gaff and talonsjch81 has developed his gaff and talonsjch81 has developed his gaff and talonsjch81 has developed his gaff and talonsjch81 has developed his gaff and talonsjch81 has developed his gaff and talonsjch81 has developed his gaff and talonsjch81 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatlighting View Post
White jerseys and garnet pants. I just hope clemstank decides to break out the purple on us for this one lol...
It is SolidOrange Day vs SC. So Clemson will either wear orange jerseys white pants(we are undefeated in this combo under Dabo) or the all orange
jch81 is offline   Reply With Quote