CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Old 11-15-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
SouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervous
Default Russ's burger ticket stub

Is it too late to "cash-in" with this ticket stub? I'm hungry.

*Rush's
SouthCGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:54 PM   #2
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material
Default Re: Russ's burger ticket stub

Monday-Wednesday
Old 11-15-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
MeesterFriendly
I'll be with you shortly

Male

CockyCash: 392030
MeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot material

Russ may whip you something up.

His name is Russ Meyer ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 11-15-2012, 05:55 PM   #4
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

SouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervous

Doh!
Old 11-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #5
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

Is that Russ?
Old 11-15-2012, 06:30 PM   #6
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 57400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Yeah it's too late only mon-wed. But I have to say something about the promo I understand the object is they give you the free burger and you buy fries and a drink. But the other day I went and got my Chili Cheese Burger for my game ticket. That was all I ordered was the sandwich. The manager was giving me the evil eye the whole time while I waited. I understand how you want the promo to work but if you don't make buying something else part of the promotion don't be mad when someone only gets the free sandwich.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #7
LakeMonticelloCock
Blue Chip

Male

LakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKDIESEL View Post
Yeah it's too late only mon-wed. But I have to say something about the promo I understand the object is they give you the free burger and you buy fries and a drink. But the other day I went and got my Chili Cheese Burger for my game ticket. That was all I ordered was the sandwich. The manager was giving me the evil eye the whole time while I waited. I understand how you want the promo to work but if you don't make buying something else part of the promotion don't be mad when someone only gets the free sandwich.

Exactly. If I want to buy just a burger and drink whatever I have at home that's up to me. I'd complain if the manager was rude
LakeMonticelloCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #8
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKDIESEL View Post
shoot two years ago my freshman year, i lived off of rush's burgers... i was one of those people who never ordered anything else...just cashed in two tickets. living the good life

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #9
Flub
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
Flub has earned his spursFlub has earned his spursFlub has earned his spursFlub has earned his spursFlub has earned his spursFlub has earned his spurs
Send a message via AIM to Flub

I usually do order a drink or shake to go along with the free burger but I've seen others opt for just the freebie with no problem. Never had a cashier or manager seem upset with me when I get a free $3.50 chili cheeseburger and paying for only a sweet tea.
Flub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #10
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

I was surprised after Carolina pretty much ran for 100 yards for all the games in 2011 that Rush's did not change their promo to maybe 125-150 yards... or at least you had to make a purchase to get the burger...

Oh well, they should not be mad when you did not purchase extra food.... its their promo/idea

BTW: They do have great food, and their milkshakes are real good. (Too bad Im on Weight Watchers right now) :(
Old 11-15-2012, 11:39 PM   #11
GDub2001
Banned

Male

GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

I've heard Russ's burgers are pretty good...just not as good as Rush's burgers.
GDub2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:56 PM   #12
Latt4Gov
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Latt4Gov has developed his gaff and talonsLatt4Gov has developed his gaff and talonsLatt4Gov has developed his gaff and talonsLatt4Gov has developed his gaff and talonsLatt4Gov has developed his gaff and talonsLatt4Gov has developed his gaff and talonsLatt4Gov has developed his gaff and talonsLatt4Gov has developed his gaff and talonsLatt4Gov has developed his gaff and talonsLatt4Gov has developed his gaff and talonsLatt4Gov has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDub2001 View Post
I've heard Russ's burgers are pretty good...just not as good as Rush's burgers.
God you had me until you said Rush's. Their food has went to shit over the last couple of years. I hate getting a burger that taste's 3 hours old soaking in water. Reminds me of elementary school......Libby's has a damn good burger that is real meat and cooked to order, for the same price!
Latt4Gov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:58 PM   #13
4Ever2Thee
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2940
4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit

Love dem Russ's burgers!
4Ever2Thee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #14
GDub2001
Banned

Male

GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latt4Gov View Post
God you had me until you said Rush's. Their food has went to shit over the last couple of years. I hate getting a burger that taste's 3 hours old soaking in water. Reminds me of elementary school......Libby's has a damn good burger that is real meat and cooked to order, for the same price!
Must be the location you're going to...the one I go to is still awesome.
GDub2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #15
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Tell me how that Russ's place is. I've never been.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote