CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
taylorssc
Lonnie
Gamecocks321
doubledribble
GarnetSwarm1990
gadeneer1986
ReadR00ster
johnnyb
So Disappointed With (2174)
Rank the QBs under S (1532)
Back like cooked cra (1118)
Tennessee game (700)
Who start on the d l (669)
No Comments on the H (533)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (198)
Gameday parking in A (134)
Tennessee game
SEC Debate: Best candidat
Back like cooked crack
Roll call for Auburn
Name a Gamecock
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
So Disappointed With The
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Gamecock football Long Te

Old 11-19-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Clemson Predictions

My prediction:

37-14 South Carolina

uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
kbcocks
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 266
kbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his comb
Default Re: Clemson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
My prediction:

37-14 South Carolina

37-34 cocks
kbcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #3
Garnet 4 Life 81
Banned

Male

Garnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his claws

just hope we win
Garnet 4 Life 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #4
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

34-17 gamecocks... again
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:02 PM   #5
5lbYardcock
Two Deep

Male

5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly

38 to 14 - clemscum eats dirt again.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #6
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

49-31 clemson
Old 11-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #7
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

45-41 cocks
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:14 PM   #8
ATL COCK 31
Recruit

Male

ATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his comb

31-27 good guys.

ATL COCK 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #9
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
49-31 clemson

Hahaha, I knew you werent credible but damn...

Oh how far you have fallen after being outed

38-27 Cocks

Clemson sucks!! Wooooh!!!
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
BornCocky'86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #10
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 436
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material
Default Wow man. Stephon would be upset at the blasphemy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMMYPOTKINSFAN! View Post
49-31 clemson

FIFY.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:36 PM   #11
mick66
Starter

Male

mick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPit

Quote:
49-31 clemson
Is that based on the tone of Spurrier's voice when you were chatting on the phone this week, or maybe you saw Shaw in class again and he looked despondent?
mick66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #12
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

dont take anything sgf says seriously. its ridiculous
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:19 PM   #13
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

I honestly have no idea how this game will play out.
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #14
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

2-0 Cocks

Clowney sacks Boyd in the endzone with :10 left in the game

davidmc467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #15
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick66 View Post
Is that based on the tone of Spurrier's voice when you were chatting on the phone this week, or maybe you saw Shaw in class again and he looked despondent?
This thread is gold. I'm really digging the slam SGF theme.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #16
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 919723021
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
49-31 clemson
I have a brand new $100 dollar bill that says there is NO WAY Clempsux scores 49points on our defense!

If you are willing to put your money where your mouth is, PM me.....

I will even give you 4-1 odds, and take your $25!
Old 11-19-2012, 09:55 PM   #17
Liquid_nails
4-Star

Male

Liquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
49-31 clemson
Downer...

No way Clemson puts up 50 on our D. No way.....
Old 11-19-2012, 10:01 PM   #18
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

63 16 Good Guys

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:02 PM   #19
roosterdave
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1106
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

38-35 good guys
Old 11-19-2012, 10:11 PM   #20
cocknblue
Looking for Lee Ho Fook's

Male

CockyCash: 600
cocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPit

Clemson 28
Gamecocks 17

Close game until late.

ďOf course, itís a bit of a jump, isnít it? I mean, erÖ chartered accountancy to lion taming in one go. You donít think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say via banking or insurance?"
cocknblue is offline   Reply With Quote