CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
WeStillOwnUSC
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
USCNowAndForever
gamecockgal
SC Sandlapper
Gamecocks1137
B-G
ConwayGamecock
Interesting quotes f (2040)
Have you ever been s (1237)
Tennessee Offense Br (803)
Key for 2015 defense (741)
Women's Team Ranked (501)
This season and recr (434)
Skai Moore out for U (416)
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTIN (407)
Lebron makes Clevela (333)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (224)
Uniforms for Tenn
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Have you ever been so wro
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
We're going to the NCAA T
Season Tickets
Key for 2015 defense
Women's Team Ranked #2 In
Wallpaper & Backgroun
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw

Old 11-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
Ownage McGee
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Ownage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his comb
Default Have you ever wanted to beat Clemson this badly?

Of course we want to humiliate Clemson every year, but this year is just a little different for me.

Maybe it's the extra bit of cockiness on display from Tater nation right now, or maybe it's the prospect of a 4-peat in their house.

Can you guys remember a time when Clemson was screaming for a beatdown more than this year? I shudder to think at what I'd do in order to guarantee a victory Saturday.
Ownage McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material
Default Re: Have you ever wanted to beat Clemson this badly?

I see where you are coming from.
From what Dabo said after last year's game, to the arrogance of the fanbase, to the jokes made at Lattimore's expense, I just really want to shut them up this year.

And I have a feeling the players really want this one too...especially getting Spurrier the most wins as a coach.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #3
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material

All Ive seen on Facebook today and all week is that stupid ass "The Reason we are Clemson and you are SC". They put a bunch of random ass 50% correct statements and thinkthat it makes a shit. One girl put it as he status today and my reply was............."When we hold up 4 during the game it wont be because its the 4th quarter"

This is the game i want to win the most every year, but this year Id have to say I just want it that much more. Its like that every year haha
Old 11-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #4
USC girl
ᑕOᗰE ᗯITᕼ ᗰE ᑎOᗯ!!!!

Female

CockyCash: 85848102
USC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot material

I WANT IT SOOOOO BAD!!!!

I absolutely despise Clemson
USC girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #5
USCya
Azz Kickin' Chicken

Male

1,000,000th Post: Given for having the 1,000,000th Post - Given for: 1,000,000th Post 
CockyCash: 98249057
USCya is USC mascot materialUSCya is USC mascot materialUSCya is USC mascot materialUSCya is USC mascot materialUSCya is USC mascot materialUSCya is USC mascot materialUSCya is USC mascot materialUSCya is USC mascot materialUSCya is USC mascot materialUSCya is USC mascot materialUSCya is USC mascot material

You can bet the HBC wants this one just as bad...
Old 11-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #6
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material

I want this one bad because of Dabo and his comments last year.

I have never liked Clemson, but I have a flat out hatred for Mr. used car salesman Dabo Swinney.
cofcgamecock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:41 PM   #7
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

I want this win for two reasons:

1) Spurrier gets the all time wins mark
2) It gives us back to back 10 win seasons

I really don't have a burning hatred for Clemson like a lot of people do.

I don't like some of their fans but I can say the same about Georgia and Tennessee, both whom I put ahead of Clemson on my 'hate' list.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:59 PM   #8
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post

I really don't have a burning hatred for Clemson like a lot of people do.

I don't like some of their fans but I can say the same about Georgia and Tennessee, both whom I put ahead of Clemson on my 'hate' list.
C2, I bet a lot of that is because you aren't living in SC. Sometimes I miss the days that I wasn't living in SC JUST as far as the rivalry goes. I love living in SC for everything else, but sometimes it would be nice to not go every day hearing crap from Clemson fans.
cofcgamecock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:03 PM   #9
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Well I was born and raised in SC. Moved to AL after I graduated from USC in 2009.

And I can honestly say I really don't have this burning hatred. I've had more problems with Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, and North Carolina fans.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:06 PM   #10
peterlemon
Game MVP

Male

peterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPit

I absolutely hate Clemson with a burning hatred! I want to make their arrogant fans and coach cry like a little girl on Saturday, but I feel like that every year.
peterlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:09 PM   #11
cocksfan76
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
cocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his comb

Quote:

This. Two more firsts for HBC.

SEC Championship! 2013
cocksfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #12
Carolina Pride
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talons

I just graduated and moved to Greenville...so yea this one means just that much more being around all these Taters
Old 11-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #13
peterlemon
Game MVP

Male

peterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Pride View Post
I just graduated and moved to Greenville...so yea this one means just that much more being around all these Taters
I would have moved away by now if I was you. There is no way in hell I could be around that many irrational Clemson fans.
peterlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #14
MBGCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1110145
MBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot material

Yes, every ****ing day of my life bro.
MBGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #15
Carolina Pride
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlemon View Post
I would have moved away by now if I was you. There is no way in hell I could be around that many irrational Clemson fans.
It sure as heck ain't easy...but I gotta go where the money takes me. Just makes me all the more vocal
Old 11-21-2012, 10:30 PM   #16
Ownage McGee
Banned

Male

Ownage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his comb

It's their fans for me. They've been especially obnoxious this year. They want to beat us so bad that they can't contain it, but instead of some good ole fashion smack talk they just become more inbred and classless.

My facebook page is getting spammed like crazy with stupid tater crap. I have never wanted to shut those a-holes up so bad in my life. I hope Clowney throws Boyd into the freakin stands.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #17
MACXIMVS
mac'in aint easy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 12700
MACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot material

Iz good people its payback 63-17 I wuz there

MACXIMVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #18
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1072
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownage McGee View Post
I hope Clowney throws Boyd into the freakin stands.
This made me laugh. HARD! I actually visualized this once I read it.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:41 PM   #19
Ownage McGee
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
This made me laugh. HARD! I actually visualized this once I read it.
It's easy to visualize. Clowney doesn't sack people, he buttf***s their soul and ravages their hopes and dreams. Dude is a superhuman.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:42 PM   #20
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Quote:
Well I was born and raised in SC. Moved to AL after I graduated from USC in 2009.

And I can honestly say I really don't have this burning hatred. I've had more problems with Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, and North Carolina fans.

I absolutely hate everything about Clemson. Their sports, their school, their culture, everything. I hate other school's sports teams too, but not like this. I HATE Clemson.