CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
NAGamecockFan
kingofnerf
BigRedCock
El Cid Ranger
taylorssc
cockybreeyan
ReadR00ster
Goofyboy
rrsandersjr
Freshman ND WR " (760)
Call of Duty: Advanc (502)
Good Riddance to bad (425)
Keeping tailgate foo (303)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (268)
An A to Z of Noah We (188)
The Comeback & T (177)
Bashing Players, coa (139)
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI S (86)
NCAAF: SOUTHERN CAL (74)
Instrumental Music (Pre g
Bashing Players, coaches,
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Texas athletic director:
Why I think we beat Aubur
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
SEC Debate: Best candidat
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
Rank the QBs under Spurri

Old 11-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
CarolinaPride22
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
CarolinaPride22 has hatched from the shell
Default Comment by Clemson Center, Dalton Freeman

"We have faced guys like Clowney all year long FSU, MD, & Va Tech. It's not like he is superman or anything." -Dalton Freeman, Clemson Lineman

I have already unloaded my tirade about this on FB, but I'd love to hear the thoughts here...please share.

"We didnít get to be No. 7 or 9 or whatever in the country in preseason by having a bunch of loafers on our team. They will get the message. If not, we will let them transfer and play for somebody else.Ē - Steve Spurrier
CarolinaPride22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #2
RockRocks787
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787
Default Re: Comment by Clemson Center, Dalton Freeman

Good. Let them think that and let them be in for a rude awakening.

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #3
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

I just hope the whole Clemson O-Line goes into the game with Dalton's mentality.. Clowney might get 4 sacks if that's the case.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #4
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #5
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Clowney: "Dalton Freeman is just like all the other mortals I have faced."
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #6
mick66
Starter

Male

mick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPit

As I've said many times, for whatever reason the time that talks smack first is also the team that loses about 99% of the time. Thanks Dalton!
mick66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #7
CarolinaPride22
Walk On

Male

CarolinaPride22 has hatched from the shell

The best part is that he doesn't have to line up against Clowney. That's like talking shit at a bully from inside your house! Maryland is 4-7 and VT is 5-6 and BOTH rank behind us in total defense. This kid is an idiot.
"We didnít get to be No. 7 or 9 or whatever in the country in preseason by having a bunch of loafers on our team. They will get the message. If not, we will let them transfer and play for somebody else.Ē - Steve Spurrier
CarolinaPride22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:03 PM   #8
Emery
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Emery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot material

I would bet Boyd might say differently.
Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:13 PM   #9
Wkrice91
Blue Chip

Male

Wkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudly

Boyd: "Dalton, STFU. talking sh*t damn near got me killed lass year".
Wkrice91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #10
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb

I cant wait to ask Dalton about this... My wife went to chiropractic school with Daltons older brother.... This is hilarious ... What a clown statement...

Is football season here yet???
Cockyhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #11
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Dalton is 0-3 against Carolina is his career... Please excuse him if he comes off like he is butthurt... cuz he is!
Old 11-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #12
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Ignorance!!!
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #13
cocksfan76
Blue Chip

Male

cocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his comb

Uh. I guess all the NFL scouts and analysts disagree. I think I will put my money where the PRO's do. If they say Clowney is NOT your "average" DE, then I would believe them. Maybe he's tyring to psyche himself up, or believing his head cheer...I mean coach.

SEC Championship! 2013
cocksfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:58 PM   #14
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksfan76 View Post
Uh. I guess all the NFL scouts and analysts disagree. I think I will put my money where the PRO's do. If they say Clowney is NOT your "average" DE, then I would believe them. Maybe he's tyring to psyche himself up, or believing his head cheer...I mean coach.
Head cheer....... classic

Old 11-21-2012, 04:59 PM   #15
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Clowney just released a statement/reply:

"Who the f*ck is Dalton Freeman?"

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:01 PM   #16
CockLurker
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 7920
CockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPit

This is great - it's kind of a symptom of being Clemson...

Every year they think they are much better than they are and are tending to underestimate SC, especially along the defensive front. Just like last year, it'll be a rude awakening.

Hahahaha just imagine the sideline conversation after Quarles and Jerideau level him in the first quarter and he comes off the field and says "Those guys aren't anything like the guys for Maryland and Virginia!" Would pay to see it.
CockLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:02 PM   #17
gocockswyn
Starter

Female

gocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudly

Well get ready Mr. Freeman. You are about to experience the one and only Clowney.
gocockswyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:05 PM   #18
cocksfan76
Blue Chip

Male

cocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his combcocksfan76 is developing his comb

If I had the skills I would create a GIF of the guy last year that pranced around with his arms behind his back last year after the 1 defensive play he made on Shaw. #90 I think it was. I would put a pink tutu on him and a tiara.

SEC Championship! 2013
cocksfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #19
cocky2007
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 100796
cocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervous

I guess we still have an average D-Line.
cocky2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #20
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

Dalton will play in the NFL... not saying he will play a lot or even be a draft pick.... so for sure this will be a great test for him going up against a couple of NFL talents we have on our D-line...