CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Aggie96
Gamecocks1137
jebodiah
b381l
Gamecock in TX
Acockolypse Now
cockycrazy2001
jellafever
Cockypantherfan
Vote for Browns star (3128)
texags (2639)
Shaw Lighting Up Bro (2247)
2016 Commitment - Ja (1849)
Preparing for the sm (1504)
Connor Shaw intervie (903)
Gameday Garnet Polo (760)
Aggie Statistics (744)
Clowney (725)
They are coming to y (586)
What would be your defini
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Hard Knocks this week.
Gameday Garnet Polo
Spurrier accepts cockys c
Aggie Statistics
They are coming to your c
Preparing for the smash r
texags
Vote for Browns starting

Old 11-25-2012, 01:37 AM   #1
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material
Default Abo losing with class....I'll hand it to him...his ass that is.

http://www.tigernet.com/view/clemson_update.do?id=8527
Old 11-25-2012, 01:50 AM   #2
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material
Default Re: Abo losing with class....I'll hand it to him...his ass that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPhilson View Post
The funny part is they really believe they are better than us and don't understand why they don't win. I know they're slow learners, but you would have thought they would have figured it out after 4 years......a year is a long time to think about losing to us 4 times in a row.....and every year we win, it just puts that much more pressure on them.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:55 AM   #3
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

I don't how they are so stupid. Seriously, you have a great offense for 4 years - until you play us. You got shut down. you look bad. Face it - your offense is crap against a good team. You play in a crappy conference. 4 straight years losing to USC by double digits. You're just not that good.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:00 AM   #4
gamecockguy
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1300
gamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjeremynca View Post
I don't how they are so stupid. Seriously, you have a great offense for 4 years - until you play us. You got shut down. you look bad. Face it - your offense is crap against a good team. You play in a crappy conference. 4 straight years losing to USC by double digits. You're just not that good.
They haven't scored over 17 points in 4 straight years. I'll take those odds against their defense
gamecockguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:12 AM   #5
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

I bet he won't be talking smack about Carolina or SOS anymore!
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:30 AM   #6
eatlighting
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
eatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot material

Politics, politics, politics. He's doing the high road bit for now. We'll see. "The Rant" wasn't right after the game either. I take everything this man says with a grain of salt. I wouldn't be surprised if he cuts the act and says some BS again soon to rally the base.
eatlighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:31 AM   #7
KMac
R.I.P Kenny McKinley

Male

CockyCash: 4908600
KMac is crowing loudlyKMac is crowing loudlyKMac is crowing loudlyKMac is crowing loudlyKMac is crowing loudlyKMac is crowing loudlyKMac is crowing loudlyKMac is crowing loudlyKMac is crowing loudlyKMac is crowing loudlyKMac is crowing loudly

They always think their offense is good, then they play a defense that is just as fast and they get smacked. I don't think they beat us until they have a better defense than us.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:39 AM   #8
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

South Carolina did the impossible and shut Dabo up.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:53 AM   #9
henmania
Game MVP

Male

henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPhilson View Post

He's had a lot of time to get used to losing to us. I hope they keep him forever.
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:54 AM   #10
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjeremynca View Post
They play flag football.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:03 AM   #11
d20636
Haven't seen your acid...

Male

CockyCash: 1360
d20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot material

Dabo stood for his post-game press conference...wonder if that means his a$$ is sore...
Old 11-25-2012, 09:02 AM   #12
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
They play flag football.
Take out the L
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #13
Truxtun_229
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 400
Truxtun_229 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphan View Post
Take out the L
Now that's funny

Truxtun_229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:41 AM   #14
damron
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1800
damron is sharpening his clawsdamron is sharpening his clawsdamron is sharpening his clawsdamron is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
They always think their offense is good, then they play a defense that is just as fast and they get smacked. I don't think they beat us until they have a better defense than us.
I would LOVE for that to be the case, 'cause IMO that's a L-O-N-G time coming!!!...RMO III
damron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #15
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

I'm 38 years old and this is the first time in my life that I'm able to see us beat Clemson 4 years in a row. I really hope this isn't the last time in my life I can say this.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #16
SpurProsecutor
Downhill Runner

Male

SpurProsecutor has earned his spursSpurProsecutor has earned his spursSpurProsecutor has earned his spursSpurProsecutor has earned his spursSpurProsecutor has earned his spursSpurProsecutor has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by damron View Post
I would LOVE for that to be the case, 'cause IMO that's a L-O-N-G time coming!!!...RMO III
Agreed, and their star d end recruits are dropping like flies, so bad tater dlines should continue.
SpurProsecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #17
jeremyrd
Walk On

Male

jeremyrd has hatched from the shell

Dumbo will start talking trash again. Its all he's good at.
jeremyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #18
gamecocknva
Blue Chip

gamecocknva rules the CockPitgamecocknva rules the CockPitgamecocknva rules the CockPitgamecocknva rules the CockPitgamecocknva rules the CockPitgamecocknva rules the CockPitgamecocknva rules the CockPitgamecocknva rules the CockPitgamecocknva rules the CockPitgamecocknva rules the CockPitgamecocknva rules the CockPit

We should hire him as recruiting coordinator when they fire him.
gamecocknva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:32 AM   #19
ReCOCKulous
Master Debater

Male

ReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot material

Losers often concern themselves with class, the band not being loud, the referees, academic standards preventing them from getting great players, etc. Winners go home and f&ck the hot chicks! So, yeah, classy is all they can hope for. I remember a few years back, this is what we talked about all the time. Looks like Mr. Mo Mentum changed addresses a whole back. It feels good to see them resort to where we were. I would love to swim in their tears and bathe in their sorrow!
ReCOCKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #20
Spur 'Em
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 480
Spur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his combSpur 'Em is developing his comb

No! They can't fire him. I hope they win the bowl game so they give him an extension.

The beauty of it is all the years we were fixed on beating them, SOS did away with that mentality and we own them.

They are the ones now that have it in there head.