CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
RGHoskins
taylorssc
El Cid Ranger
markymark550
Captain9Dragons
BlackMagic84
doubledribble
Fight, win, kick a-- (1324)
The Gator Bowl wants (962)
Why I'm hopeful abou (941)
CFN prediction for a (917)
USC will upset Aubur (786)
A simple defensive l (766)
What happened to thi (696)
In-state QB talent (552)
This is War (399)
SEC Debate: Best can (340)
Why I'm hopeful about Aub
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Texas athletic director:
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
Why I think we beat Aubur
In-state QB talent
A simple defensive line &
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Thoughts on the basketbal
Cann tipping plays?

Old 11-26-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material
Default It was neat to see Clowney after the game

As most know, CU allows fans on the field after the game. I watched the re-broadcast of the game last night on Fox Sports South, and Clowney was surrounded by Clemson kids, was all hugs and handshakes. Dude's a rock star, even in Tiger Town.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
MBGCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1110145
MBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: It was neat to see Clowney after the game

Don't want this to come off rude, but I think clowney is an awkward guy, but it's hilarious.
MBGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBGCock View Post
Don't want this to come off rude, but I think clowney is an awkward guy, but it's hilarious.
i have no clue what you are talking about. though, i wil say that your response is somewhat awkward.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #4
wncmountaincock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 758302
wncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot material

Quote:
WTH are you talking about?
wncmountaincock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #5
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
i have no clue what you are talking about. though, i wil say that your response is somewhat awkward.
I believe what he's trying to say is that he looks like a guy that sometimes isn't comfortable with his size and status.

I can see at times he seems to slouch over to bring himself down to everyone else. I can definitely see where MBG is going with that.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #6
MBGCock
Banned

Male

MBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
Don't worry about it then.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #7
burr
Recruit

Male

burr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockholio View Post
As most know, CU allows fans on the field after the game. I watched the re-broadcast of the game last night on Fox Sports South, and Clowney was surrounded by Clemson kids, was all hugs and handshakes. Dude's a rock star, even in Tiger Town.
a little off subject but that field looked to be in rough shape; bare spots were painted. I realize its the last game of a long season but this is an ag school. HD tv is awesome like that.
burr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #8
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by burr View Post
a little off subject but that field looked to be in rough shape; bare spots were painted. I realize its the last game of a long season but this is an ag school. HD tv is awesome like that.

The cows grazed too much in certain spots..
Old 11-26-2012, 11:06 AM   #9
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I believe what he's trying to say is that he looks like a guy that sometimes isn't comfortable with his size and status.

I can see at times he seems to slouch over to bring himself down to everyone else. I can definitely see where MBG is going with that.
I can see what you're saying. I always thought he seemed to be fine with his status, but that he was just uncomfortable with the cameras and microphones always being shoved in his face. There have been a few interviews where his body language is like "I answered all of your questions, now leave me alone already."
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:07 AM   #10
burr
Recruit

Male

burr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
burr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:41 AM   #11
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Don't take this the wrong way but what the hell do you mean by this?
Old 11-26-2012, 11:53 AM   #12
Wkrice91
Blue Chip

Male

Wkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post

Could have been the cheerleaders.
Wkrice91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #13
MBGCock
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymark550 View Post
I can see what you're saying. I always thought he seemed to be fine with his status, but that he was just uncomfortable with the cameras and microphones always being shoved in his face. There have been a few interviews where his body language is like "I answered all of your questions, now leave me alone already."
Obviously some people get it. It's not that big of a deal. you're trying to make me look like a bad person, I get it, but you're lacking.

Check out sack #4 and what happens after, it's a small detail yes which I find akward.

Old 11-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #14
wncmountaincock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 758302
wncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Obviously some people get it. It's not that big of a deal. you're trying to make me look like a bad person, I get it, but you're lacking.

Check out sack #4 and what happens after, it's a small detail yes which I find akward.

Nothing at all awkward about any of those sacks, or anything he did afterwords. If you are trying say because of his size he is clumsy or awkward, you are dead wrong. As a taller person, that is a stereotype we strongly disagree with.
wncmountaincock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:42 PM   #15
Ownage McGee
Banned

Male

Ownage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his comb

Clowney does have an awkward way about him. I think maybe he's just a naturally laid back quiet kind of guy but he's kind of been thrust into a spotlight. It doesn't mean he's bad or weird or anything, just not really the personality type of, say, Swearinger.
Ownage McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #16
MBGCock
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownage McGee View Post
Clowney does have an awkward way about him. I think maybe he's just a naturally laid back quiet kind of guy but he's kind of been thrust into a spotlight. It doesn't mean he's bad or weird or anything, just not really the personality type of, say, Swearinger.
It suits him though.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #17
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

Clowney is starting to get a little cocky, and rightfully so. Just watch his post game interview.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:00 PM   #18
CocksB2BChamps24
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 800
CocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CocksB2BChamps24

[/quote]

I don't know whether this pic is awkward or just plain hilarious, but his facial expression has me cracking up.

3-0 in Eath Valley.
1996. 2010. 2012.
CocksB2BChamps24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #19
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Todd Ellis after sack #3: "LET HIM EAT!!!! LET HIM EAT!!!!"

LOL... wtf, Todd...
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #20
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
It suits him though.
Just a 20 yr. old who is somewhat introverted. Devin is the same way.

All the kids loving on him is awesome...I hope it follows him where ever he goes and he accepts being a role model.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote