CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
Regalcock
JerseyBird
CockyLifer
The Yancey
Gamecocks1137
catdaddy66
Cockhornleghorn
SMOTFS86
rabid cock
Bruce!!! (1184)
2014 Subway Classic: (835)
Kentucky is dominati (753)
**USC vs. Coker GAME (722)
Question for those w (693)
Going to the Duck Bo (340)
Ali Hospitalized Wit (135)
movers, furniture do (129)
Streaming nfl games (117)
Happy Winter Solstic (80)
Streaming nfl games
**USC vs. Coker GAME Thre
2014 Subway Classic:**USC
Decommitment from Texas A
Bruce!!!
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
Cocky at the Duck Command
Shrine Bowl on ESPNu
Question for those who ha

Old 12-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
CockyBoiler
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 105882
CockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talons
Default Arkansas hires Bret Bielema

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...orbacks-source

Mind blown....
Old 12-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 19222586
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Arkansas hires Bret Bielema

WOW!!!
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #3
Erik
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Erik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPit

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=183870&page=3

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread....183371&page=14
Erik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #4
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Yea several threads already about this....
Old 12-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Shocked

Damn good

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #6
onamission
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1300
onamission has hatched from the shell

I hope that he does not work out for our sakes, but this is a great hire when you consider how well they play smash mouth football and the fact that he will be able to get great assistant coaches.
onamission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #7
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

The SEC is seriously getting ridiculous.

Gus Malazan hired by Auburn as well.
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #8
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Well Saban and Miles has done a good job and they came from the Big ??
Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #9
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
Well Saban and Miles has done a good job and they came from the Big ??
When they came from the Big 10 it was actually still a good conference though. Bielema is a good coach in an extremely weak conference...but who knows how that will translate to the SEC, even moreso the SECW
Mick Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #10
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 840000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
The SEC is seriously getting ridiculous.

Gus Malazan hired by Auburn as well.
Malzhan is a good hire. Bielema...not so much.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #11
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Chicken View Post
When they came from the Big 10 it was actually still a good conference though. Bielema is a good coach in an extremely weak conference...but who knows how that will translate to the SEC, even moreso the SECW
...I agree...But I would think the first thing you will see is Arkys defense will improve.....He will need to hire well in the OC position and ALL his position coaching areas.....Recruting will take a hit this year for them but should level off the next cycle...
Old 12-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #12
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
Yea several threads already about this....
and, of course, you point that out...so, predictable.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #13
USCgamecocks
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1368
USCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPit

All I got to say is Wisconsin better stay the hell away from Chryst... I don't think I can take another coaching search.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:56 PM   #14
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Chicken View Post
Eh.
It was weak this year but I wasn't weak the years he was there.
The SEC has just gotten stronger.

He's a great hire. Actually kind of skeptic about Auburn's hire.
I feel like they are going to the model of Clemson.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:04 PM   #15
803scdantes
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material

Big time hire for Arkansas. Gotta give their AD credit on this one.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:05 PM   #16
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
and, of course, you point that out...so, predictable.

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #17
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
Eh.
It was weak this year but I wasn't weak the years he was there.
The SEC has just gotten stronger.

He's a great hire. Actually kind of skeptic about Auburn's hire.
I feel like they are going to the model of Clemson.
Idk...wait and see for me. I mean I think he is a good coach. He walked into a perfect situation at Wisc..all the personel and coaches were practically in place. The former head coach stayed on as AD. All the "big" schools in that conference were either in turmoil or just not that good(osu, mich, psu) which opened the way for msu and wisc to do what they did the last several years. He is walking into a program that is in anything but stable condition, a roster full of Petrino style offensive players, and no regional recruiting ties to my knowledge. It seems like that could be at least 2-3 years of work to be competing with lsu, bama, a&m, and maybe even miss st and ole miss sooner than later. Guess we'll find out.

Yea i'm not sure Malzahn is ready to be a HC in the SEC either..
Mick Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #18
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

I think this is a good hire for Arkansas. Miles and Saban have proven that you don't need to throw the ball all over the field to win. Defense is key in the SEC and the lines are vital. If Bielema uses his Big 10 pipelines to get some lineman at Arkansas, they could make some noise. They may not be pass happy any more but you don't need that to win in the SEC.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #19
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 840000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Dude went 8-5 this year and lost all the marquee games.

Although he's inheriting a good team at ARK and is better than the moron they just fired.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #20
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

SEC West coaches
Nick Saban
Les Miles
Kevin Sumlin
Hugh Freeze
Dan Mullen
Gus Malazhan
Bret Bielema

That is ridiculous.
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote